Can I take her place?

The Next Bloodline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter  12

Can I take her place?

 

Sulli and Master Cha walked back the narrow streets.

“I think we may need to talk to their leaders…but they are in prison, Master.” Said Sulli

“That is the hard part…I am assuming that the security is tight for them. If they are leaders of a dominating clan that time, they would have already escaped if the guards are not strong. The fact that they are still in there…means it’s not going to be easy to reach them.” Said Master Cha

TOP appeared beside Sulli all of a sudden.

“Was there useful information?” asked TOP

“Hmm…It’s more of learning that there are more people to talk to.” Said Master Cha “It seems Hafic is still very much alive contrary to what most people think. But they hide themselves for protection.”

TOP nodded.

“I just feel bad for them…They all had to hide and cover who they really are just because of other people’s schemes…even Sunny wasn’t able to hone her abilities because of what happened.” Said Sulli “I wish I can do something.”

“Be careful what you wish for…” said TOP “make sure you can handle it once you get it.”

That stopped Sulli

Huh? What is this person saying?

TOP noticed Sulli’s creased brows.

“I just thought that if they do ask for our help…what can you do? It’s better not to wish. ” said TOP

Sulli is a bit irritated…but she knows TOP’s words has some sense.

Irritation ruled.

“I don’t think I can change anything big….but I’ll make sure to give the best effort that I got to help. No matter how small it is, a help is better than nothing at all.” Said Sulli “Living a life of not being who you really are…hiding who you really are…is just…sad…”

Sulli took a deep breath.

“Let’s hurry up. We need to talk what we learned with the others.” Said Master Cha

And then they saw Kris on the way back to the Inn. They walked back together.

---------------------

Minho it when the group were approaching the streets going to the Inn. So they are already done?

“Minho!” Sulli shouted from afar waving her hand smiling widely.

Minho doesn’t know how to react. Is she expecting him to wave back? Why does she need to greet him that energetically?

Minho looked away.

“Huh?” Sulli felt like something sank in her chest when Minho looked away. He’s really a cold man.

“That’s fine, lass. He’s like that to everyone.” Said Kris chuckling.

Sulli pouted. That’s the thing that made her heart sank…

She’s still just like everyone else to Minho.

------------------------

Something smells really good. When the group entered the room, Chanyeol is standing with a green haired woman by the table….The table has a lot of sumptuous food! it’s a feast!!!

“Where did this come from?” asked Kris

“I went to the market earlier and Yoona cooked for us.” Said Chanyeol

“Yoona?” asked Sulli

“That’s me. I bumped into Chanyeol and Minho earlier today. They saved me from a cheating sorcerer in the market.” Said Yoona

Minho did? He actually helped someone? Sulli knows Minho has the tendency to protect someone…but something did not settle well with her.

“So I cooked for you all to thank them for helping me.” Said Yoona

“Wow…you sure have abilities, my lady.” Kris went to kiss Yoona’s hand making her blush.

“Please help yourselves.” Said Yoona

Everyone took their seats.

Yoona saw Minho who was the last one who entered the room. Minho sat next to Master Cha.

“Umm…this one is good.” Yoona reached for a bowl and served Minho with the best she has on the table.

Sulli’s brows raised up as she looked at Yoona. What is this woman doing?

TOP whispered on Sulli’s ear.

“You stare too much.” Said TOP

Sulli is irritated beyond words. TOP has that power over her. He can irritate her with simple words.

“I wasn’t staring…I was just…is she going to serve us all?” asked Sulli whispering

“Did we all save her?” asked TOP also whispering

“No…But is she serving Chanyeol?” asked Sulli

Top smirked. “Touché.” Top raised his bowl as if giving Sulli a toast of cheers.

What is with this white dragon?! Does it make him  happy to irritate her?

Minho saw it when Sulli whispered to TOP and when TOP whispered to Sulli. He can of course hear everything….whispers don’t work around him…

Did they suddenly become close on their way back?

Yoona suddenly blocked Minho’s view.

“Here…you should try this too.” Yoona took a piece of meat and put it on Minho’s bowl.

Sulli is becoming more and more irritated.

“Why don’t you sit and eat with us?” asked Master Cha

“Yeah, sit down Yoona. Minho can get his own food.” Said Chanyeol

Yes! Master Cha and Chanyeol are really on her side.  Sulli tried to hide her smile. But Inside…she is laughing!

“ah…Yes…” Yoona took a chair and squeezed herself beside Minho.

What?! Why does she have to squeeze herself in that small space when there is the other side of the table!

Sulli forcefully stuck her fork into a meat and put it inside with vigor.

“You need to slow down Lass. Even if you’re a fighter…you are still a girl.” Said Kris

Chanyeol laughed.

“That’s not funny.” Said Sulli

“Oh, I find it really funny.” Said Chanyeol

Sulli took a calming breath. And slowly took a piece of potato.

“That’s better.” Said Kris

“You have to teach her how to be a lady.” Said Master Cha “I only taught her to be a fighter.”

Sulli’s eyes narrowed.

“Not you too Master. You’re all ganging up on me.” Said Sulli

Yoona was chuckling.

Don’t tell me this woman is also joining the men on la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter