Chapter 6

Twonkle as a star

Xin pov.
  
I woke up as my alarm went off. I turned it off immediately, cause I didn't want to wake up my roommate, Yuhi.

I got out of bed, and took a quick shower, dressing only a bit boyish, so people could still see clearly that I was a girl. I wanted to make a good impression, but still show them my true self.
 I ate my breakfast and when I was done, I listened to my Ipod while sitting on the couch, waiting for our manager.
 After around five minutes, which felt like five hours, I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door, to see our manager standing there.
 "Good morning! You ready?" He asked.
 I nodded and followed him to the van. We drove for quite a while, I don't know how long exactly.

After a while we arrived at a really big building. Together with my manager I got inside, and we were quickly ushered to a big meeting room, with a round table. There were a couple of boring looking people, that seemed to be staff. What caught my eye though, was Sungyeol from Infinite sitting there, talking with a man that I assumed to be his manager.

My manager pushed me to a seat and started talking to the staff. The door opened again, and Nickhun from 2PM stepped in, followed by Lizzy from After School. They both smiled at me, before sitting on the other side of the table talking to each other.

After a while the door opened again, and Seohyun from Snsd came in, together with Taemin from Shinee and Victoria from F(x). They had only just closed the door before it opened again and Yonghwa from CN blue came in. Everyone sat down, except the managers, who left. My manager waved and did a hwaiting sign, before closing the door, leaving me alone with people that I had never before talked to. On my right sat a member from the staff, and on my left sat Yonghwa. 'Welcome all! You are going to be the stars on a new season of 'We got Married'. We haven't yet paired you up with anyone. In front of you is a piece of f paper, and I want you to write down a top 3 of the persons you want to be paired up with. If you really don't care, just write down your name, and I don't care, but I advise you to choose.' A old man said. I looked around the circle, Victoria and Sungyeol were busy writing, Lizzy and Yonghwa were blankly staring out the window, looking like they were intensely thinking. Nickhun was staring at his piece of paper, and Taemin and Seohyun were staring questionately at each other. I looked down at my paper and wrote down my name, and underneath that, I wrote 'I don't care'. I didn't want to be disappointed by who it would be, and all of these guys would be great! Everyone wrote some names down and one of the crew collected the papers and walked away. The same man that spoke before started talking again. He told us about what the program was about, and how we had to behave. First a bit shy about each other, and then slowly more comfortable. I listened carefully. After a while the crewmember came back with the pieces of paper. "We have the couples! Nickhun and Victoria, you are together. Yonghwa and Seohyun, you are also a couple. Then we have Sungyeol and Lizzy, and last but not least, Taemin and Xin! Right now it's time to get to know each other better!" She said. I looked at Taemin and our eyes met. He smiled at me, then stood up and walked over. The crew members had all stood up, so Taemin sat down on my right. "Hi! I'm Taemin! Since we are going to be married, let's speak comfortable to each other, call me oppa!" He said. "Alright, oppa! I'm Xin and I only recently debuted, so please take care of me." I said. "Sure! Were you nervous before your debut? I still remember my debut, I couldn’t eat or sleep or anything! All I could think was 'Those fans are gonna hate me!' And when we were done, it felt so good!" Taemin said. "I was very nervous too, but when all these people start clapping for you, you know why you know why you practiced for so long, it's all worth it. I felt so happy!" I said. "Yes! It's a great feeling when people cheer on you! So, tell me about your style, it's sort of tomboyish, right?" "Yes, it is, I was kind of raised by my brothers, so I learned to dress like this, I hope it doesn't make you uncomfortable." I said. "No, it's fine! I hang out with Amber sometimes, so you could say I'm kinda used to it." He answered. The door opened and we both glanced to see who it was. "Oh, it's my manager, I have to go! It was really nice to meet you, and I look forward to filming with you!" He said and walked away before I could answer. He looked back over his shoulder and I waved at him. He smiled and walked away. I talked a bit with the other idols, but soon enough my own manager came, and I was brought to our practice room. When I opened the door I saw the camera crew of 'Making the Artist' and the girls dancing. I ran to my spot and quickly danced along, falling right into the familiar rhythm. "How was it, who are you going to marry?" Jade unnie said as soon as we finished dancing. "It was great! They were all very nice to me, and I'm going to be marrying Taemin!" I replied.

 "Wow, that's awesome!" Jade unnie squealed.

 "Yeah, he seems like such a nice guy on.variety shows and everything! But let's talk about this tonight alright, we have to practice now!" Y.Jin unnie said while glancing sidewards to the crew of 'Making the Artist.'

We all went back to practicing, and after a while our manager came and brought us home. The camera crew left, and we ordered a pizza. We were talking about 'We Got Married' when suddenly my phone vibrated, indicating that I received a message. I reached for my phone and flipped it open revealing the message.

Hey Xin! Your manager gave my manager your number. I can't wait to get married to you! -Taemin

I quickly replied. Hi Oppa! I'm very much looking forward to it as well! See you soon! -Xin

 The girls noticed that I was distracted and started teasing me about it. "Look at the two of you texting already!" Soojung unnie said. "Yeah, I sense looooove!" Jade unnie said. We all started laughing until the pizza came.

 Y.Jin unnie quickly handled the delivery guy, and we all started eating. After dinner Y.jin unnie and Yuhi did the dishes, and the rest of us went to watch tv. We were watching MTV and Beast was on with Fiction. I noticed that especially Soojung unnie was very interested, but I decided not to say anything about it. When Beast finished, it immediately changed towards the next song, which just so happened to be our song. Petra unnie jumped up and ran to the kitchen. "Y.Jin unnie, Yuhi-ah, we're on tv! Hurry!" Y.jin unnie and Yuhi came running towards the tv, sat down and we all watched ourselves on screen. After the final note all the girls except for me, started squealing.
The next song came on and we all calmed down while listening to Infinite with Nothing's over.
"Let's quickly finish the dishes, Yuhi-ah" Y.Jin unnie said.
"I'll be right there, unnie." Yuhi replied with her eyes stuck on the TV.
Y.Jin unnie nodded and walked away. Right after the song finished Yuhi followed. I decided that it was time to go to bed, since I would have to practice twice as hard because I missed today.
"Unnies, I'm going to sleep, see you all tomorrow!" I said.
They all mumbled a good night and continued watching TV.
I walked to the kitchen and wished Y.Jin unnie and Yuhi a good night, then I dove right into bed and fell asleep as soon as my head hit my pillow.
 
A/N Sorry for the long wait! Seriously, I'm sorry. I just started college, and they sure know how to give homework, so I'm kinda busy. Other than that, I also didn't really like my story anymore. But thanks to angela3414's comment I decided to pick it up, and continue, and I realised that I missed writing, so here I am again!
I hope you enjoy, and please don't hesitate to comment! (: