Chapter 2

Twonkle as a star

Y.Jin pov
 
"Come on guys, hurry up, our manager can get here any moment!" I yelled at the girls.
"I'm ready!" Jade said to me.
"Great, can you please help Xin with her hair, cause it looks awful." I said.
"Yah, it's not my fault I'm not used to these stupid ribbons, and by the way, this look does not look good on me, I feel like I'm 5 years old!" Xin retorted.
"I know you don't like it, but our future fans do, and they come first!" I answered.
Then the doorbell rang. "I'm ready too, so I'll open the door, okay?" Soojung asked me.
"Thanks, I'll go and check whether  Yuhi and Petra are almost ready." I answered her.
As I walked into the bathroom I could hear the two of them talking about our upcoming debut.
"I'm so nervous, what if nobody likes me? What if I get all hate comments like, what is that ugly girl doing in a girlgroup, she !" Yuhi said.
"Well, then I'll beat them all up for you, but they won't say that, and yeah, maybe we get haters, but that's ok, even snsd has haters, and they are like the biggest girl group in Korea. Besides, you are beautiful and very talented, everyone will love you!" Petra said.
I smiled to myself, after all these years of training, I get to debut with an awesome group of girls, who are not stuck up or snobby, and who truly care about each other.
"Our manager is here!" Soojung called.
I hurried to the living room, with Yuhi and Petra on my heels.
"Alright, do you all know what's gonna happen now?" Our manager asked.
"We are going to see our music video, right? So why do we have to wear these cute clothes, I don't like them." Xin answered.
"Well, after you watched the video, we are going to make a short video message, and drop both of them on youtube, then tomorrow is your big debut at Music Core." Our manager said.
"Omo, I'm soo excited!" Soojung said.
"Me too! We finally get to show ourselves to the public!"Jade said.

“Come on, hurry now, we don’t want to leave the public waiting.” Our manager said.

So we all gathered in the van, driving towards the studio. When we arrived there, we got into the building, I was hoping that this would be the last time we could walk in without fans standing around the entrance screaming our name.

 As we arrived at our managers his office, we all gathered around his computer, while he searches through his files.
"Here it is, girls, your very own debut music video!" (A/N It's 'I don't know' from A Pink)
As the video started playing, our faces filled up the screen. I looked around at my fellow members, they were al intently staring at the screen, but I could see the proudness radiating from their faces. I shifted my attention back to the screen. It did look amazing, I felt proud of it too. When we reached the end, our manager started clapping. "Great job, seriously, now let's start on the video message!" We all gathered around, standing in front of a white wall.
"Hello! I am Twonkle's leader, Y.Jin!" I said.
"Hello! I am Twonkle's lead vocal, Soojung!"
"Hello! I am Twonkle's main vocal, Jade!"
"Hello! I am Twonkle's dancer, Petra!"
"Hello! I am Twonkle's rapper, Xin!"
"Hello! I am Twonkle's maknae, Yuhi!"
"Together we are the new generation of girl groups, Twonkle!!"
"Please watch our debut video 'I don't know', and give us your support!" I said
"Hwaiting!" We all yelled, and then our manager stopped filming.
"Alright, I am going to post it on youtube, now you girls can go to the practice room and practice for your debut at Music Core tomorrow!" Our manager said.
"Omg, it was such a great video, I would be totally fan of us, if I weren't in it." Jade said to me. "Yeaah, me too!" I answered.
 
Then we got to the practice room and spent the entire afternoon practicing. When we got home I ran to the computer, and took off my jacket and shoes while it got started.
I quickly opened youtube and typed in 'Twonkle I don't know'. I clicked the first video, and once again our faces filled the screen. All the other girls surrounded me. "How many views does it have?" Xin asked me. "Over a million!" I squeaked. "What kind of comment are there about us?" Yuhi asked. I quickly scanned the page. "Most are about how hot Kikwang looks, and for the rest it's all how cute we look!"
"This is so great, but I'm going to bed, cause I want to feel fresh on our real debut!" Petra said.
"That's a great idea, let's all go to bed girls!" I said. They all obeyed, and soon it was very quit in our dorm.
 

A/N

Ok, here is the second chapter. I did seriously not think it would be finished so fast, but once I started writing, I just couldn't stop. I am planning to change the point of view constantly. I'm not one of those authors who say like, if you don't comment every 3 chapters, you're characterw ill die, but I do really like the comments. (:

Also, if there is anything you really want your character to do, like a show, or MC-ing something, just tell me, and I'll make it happen (:

Byee!