Chapter 1

Twonkle as a star

“.. subaek beonul nunchil jwodo, nae maemeul molla neon nan hangsang ireonde, eojjoem geuri mollayo.” Jade finished the song.

“Great job, girls!” Their manager said. “You’ve pretty much got it down, so now we are going to think about the music video! Come sit over here!”

The girls sat down in a circle, with their legs crossed.

“Ok, so the song is kind of about love, so what are your ideas about that?” The manager asked.

“I was thinking, maybe we should do a really cute scene, with a seriously hot guy!” Y.Jin spoke up first.

“But, who will play the lead then? Because everyone focuses on the lead of the debut video, wouldn’t it be kind of unfair for the rest of us?” Xin replied.

“Maybe we should make it a couple of cute scenes?” Petra suggested.

“Ok, so let’s be clear about this, the concept is cute, right?” Jade asked.

The manager merely nodded.

“I like that!”  Yuhi quietly spoke.

“I sort of don’t.” Xin said.

“Can I help with the styling?” Jade asked.

 “Slow down, girls!” Their manager said. “Yes, Jade, you can help with the styling, I was actually counting on that.”

 “Ok, back to the music video, are we going to do the multiple cute couple scenes?” Y.Jin asked.

“Yes, that’s a great idea, now write down some ideas, while I’ll get a guy to star in the video.” Their manager said, and he walked away.

“Maybe we can do a couple of basic things, like giving a cookie or picking flower petals.”  Soojung said.

“Yeaah, and the guy should faint, so that the girl can take care of him!” Yuhi said.

“We can also do like, that one of us gives the guy a flower, or like a bookmark!”  Jade said.

“Gosh, this is going to be so awesome! I wonder who the guy will be!” Xin said.

“I don’t really care, as long as he’s smoking hot!” Petra said.

“You’re a , and that’s why we love you, but let’s get back to practicing okay, we want our debut to be totally awesome!” Y.Jin said.

 

A couple of days have passed, the girls have just arrived at the set of their music video filming.

“So where’s the guy?” Soojung asked.

“He’s coming later, first we are going to make the dance version, and the individual shots.” The manager said. “We’re going to do the individual shots first, by age, so Y.Jin, you’re first, then Soojung, Jade, Petra, Xin and Yuhi, you’re last. After that is the dance version, and after that we are going to shoot with the guy. Y.Jin, you have to go over there, for the rest, just practice the dance, or lip-syncing, whatever you feel is most needed.”

After the individual shots the girls started dancing, about half way through the dance, they heard the door opening, but they were too concentrated to look up. At the end of the dance they were all startled by the sound of applause and a male voice screaming : Twonkle Hwaiting!

"OMG, it's Kikwang! What is he doing here?" Soojung wispered to Yuhi, who merely shrugged.

"Hi! I'm here to play in your music video. " Kikwang said, having heard Soojungs wisper.

"Alright, girls, introduce yourself, and then we are going to get started with the last of the filming!" The manager called out.

"Hello! I am Twonkle's leader, Y.Jin!"

"Hello! I am Soojung!"

"Hi! I'm Jade!"

"Nice to meet you, I'm Petra!"

"YO! I'm Xin!"

"Hello, I am Twonkle's maknae, Yuhi!"

"Nice to meet you all, I am Kikwang from Beast!"

The girls and Kikwang started filming. After filming they all went back to their dorms.

A/N

Ok, It feels like the writing is so bad! I just don't really know my own style yet, so I'm working on that. Especially the ending, it just plain .

Also, I'm going to change the title, in the next update, but I thought you would all be like WTH when you wouldn't recognize the title, so a little warning!

Another thing, I accidentely deleted a comment, I don't know whose it was, and I didn't do it on purpose, so yeah, sorry about that (:

And last, I'm really slow with updating, Cause it just takes a long time for me to write it, cuz I .

Byee~!