Chapter 5

Twonkle as a star

Petra pov.
 
I woke up very early in the morning, from the sound of thunder. Just as I opened my eyes, I saw a flash of light, which I took to be lightning.
I looked around, seeing Jade unnie sleep peacefully. I decided not to wake her, but check on Y.Jin unnie and Soojung unnie, as they were both afraid of thunder.
As I walked in the living room, I saw both of them sitting on the couch with Yuhi, who was comforting them. It seems rather weirs that the maknae would comfort the two oldest members, but that's just the way we work. We all care about each other, and normally Y.Jin unnie is the most responsible, but when she is afraid, like now, she isn’t afraid to lean on others. I didn't really feel like sitting with them, but I knew I couldn't go back to sleep either. So I decided that I would do one of the things I love most. Dancing in the rain. I went back to my room, quickly got dressed in comfortable warm clothes, grabbed my Ipod and left the building.
I walked to a park nearby, found some good dance music on my Ipod, and danced till the rain slowly subsided, and the sun came through, reminding me it was time to go back to the dorm. I walked back to the dorm, finding the others just awake.
"Petra! Please tell us when you leave the building next time!" Y.Jin unnie said.
"Sorry unnie, I will next time!" I promised.
"Alright! As I was just telling the others, today is just practice, but our manager is going to try to get us in some shows, so we have to do it on our own. Also, it is possible that the crew of 'Making The Artist' is joining us for practice, but it's not very likely." She said.
We all just nodded, though I felt excitement when I thought of tv-shows. I suddenly saw myself doing 1night2days, or Dream Team. It would be so awesome, but not very likely, since we were just rookies.
I made myself breakfast and got ready for practice.
Our manager dropped us off, and we started practicing. I was still tired from dancimg this morning, and I could feel my muscles burning, but I didn't stop until our manager came in, and told us to sit down.
"Alright, I spent the entire morning making plans for you guys. As you probably know, not a lot of people know you yet, espicially not as individuals, so we are going to change that, by appearing on variety programs. Yuhi, I got you a place in 'Maknae Rebellion'. Also, the crew of 'We got Married' decided to agree on having one of you on the show, I don't know who yet. But I will let you know! Also, I can't promise anything yet, but I'm working on getting our own season of Hello Baby! And perhaps an appearance on Dream Team, or acting in a drama. So, I'll be working on that, just wanted to keep you updated. You can have lunch now, and then back to practice!"
We all nodded, and he left. We got our lunch, and while we were eating, we talked about what our manager just told us.
"Yuhi! I can't believe they let you on Maknae Rebellion! That's so awesome!" Jade unnie said.
"Yeah, I can't believe it either! I can't wait for it though, I'll meet so many new people!" Yuhi said
"Yeah! But you have to introduce them to us!" Soojung unnie said.
"Of course I will!" Yuhi said.
"I wonder who will be on We Got Married!" Xin said.
"Yeah! Me too!" Jade unnie said

“I really like that we might do a season of Hello Baby!” Y.Jin unnie said

We finished lunch and went back to practicing. I felt so tired, but I knew that I shouldn't give up. Tiredness is just a part of being an idol.
After a couple of hours non-stop dancing, our manager came in again.
"Girls, come over here!" He said.
We all walked over and sat on the ground. Or for me, fell on the ground cause my legs gave away. So tired.
"I have spoken to the crew of 'We got Married' and they want Xin for their show. I don't know your partner yet, but tomorrow you have a meeting with the crew, so I suppose they'll tell you." Our manager said.
Xin gasped. "Really? I get to be on 'We got Married'? That is so awesome!" She said.
"Yes, really. Yuhi, you will have a meeting with the cast and crew of 'Maknae Rebellion the day after tomorrow. I'm still working on shows for the others. I'll bring you guys home now." Our manager said.
We got in the van and drove home.
"Xin, you have to be ready tomorrow at six o'clock, I'll come pick you up then. For the others, you have to be ready at eight o'clock." Our manager said.
We arrived at the door and got in.
"I'm hungry, what shall we eat?" Jade unnie said.
"Let's order chicken!" Y.Jin unnie suggested.
We all agreed and soon enough the doorbell rang signalling the arrival of our chicken. We all ate well.
"It's still raining, it hasn't stopped at all today, did you notice that, unnies?" Yuhi questioned.
"Yes, I hope it stops raining soon." Soojung unnie said.
I yawned, this day of practice was so tiring, and I didn't sleep well, because of the thunderstorm last night. So I decided to go to bed.
"Goodnight, all of you, I'm going to bed." I said, while stiffling a yawn.
"Yeah, me too, I have to get up early tomorrow!" Xin said with a big smile.
"Yeah! Lucky you!" Soojung unnie said.
I didn't stay to hear the rest of the conversation, I went straight to bed, and fell asleep quickly.
 
A/N
Hi!
I would like you all to tell me what tv shows you want your girl to be in, cause I don't know a lot of shows. Also, please leave a little description on what the show is about, cause I might not know the show.
Ooh, and if there's anything you didn't like, please tell me, I can change it or make sure that it doesn't happen again.
Bye!