Trouble

Hidden Love

It was 10pm and the party had just finished.

"Hey, I enjoyed today's party you guys. Thanks. You guys had really made my day!"

"HAHA. Im glad to hear that. It seems like you're a nice, interesting and funny at the same time." N asked

"We really enjoy the party with you." Hongbin smiled.

"So are VIXX and you close now? We spend the time together." N smiled also.

"I guess so."

"Then i you call us OPPA!!" N said.

"OPPA?!?" i shrieked.

"Yeah." He said again.

"OK?"

"Great! Call us oppa from now on!" Ravi said.

"So you're going home now?"Hyuk asked.

"Yep.I'll see you in school then."

"You going home alone?" N asked.

"Yeah cause my dad isn't going to take me home as he had work to do."

"Then let Leo take you to the bus stop" N said while smiling evil.

"Huh? Leo.,.... oppa?" I blushed when i call Leo 'oppa'.

"Yap! Leo go!! Take her to the bus stop. Ok?" N trying to get Leo accompany me to the busstop.

N pushed Leo and me out of the house and said"Have fun!" and close the door.

"Bye? N oppa..." i said

"Let's go." Leo walked in front.

Leo looked i little bit sad along the way and i assumed that he might be disaapointed in me for not giving him a present.

"Hey. Are you sad that i didn't give you anything?" i asked.

"Mhm."

"Ok. Then tell me what you want. Just tell me. I'll buy it for you. Don't be sad. You make me feel bad."

He then looked at me and said "I don't need anything. I just need....... you."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

He stopped and his face was right in front of me. "You know what i meant." He smirked and kissed me. Both lips touched at the same time and my eyes gotten bigger as i was shocked by his actions. I feel his soft lips smudging to mine and he hold me tight. Then, he let me go. After he let me go, i was still in that position, as i did not believe that he would really do that and did that to me.

"Your face is red." His face was also red and he was embarrased(i think). Maybe he didn't think that he would do that.

"Umm.. you can just stay and watch me going to the busstop from here.." i said stammering and turned and walked towards the busstop. Leo just stand there and watched me.

I was walking and suddenly a hand covered my mouth and dragged me to the wall. He slapped me and grabbed my neck tightly. I didnt get to see the guy properly but i knew he's a guy as his body is built up and his face is covered. I can only see his eyes.

"She told you not to mess up with VIXX anymore. She told you that if you didnt listen to her, you'll get punished. So now you didn't listen to her, you'll get it!!!!" a rough voice said from the guy. He took out a small knife behide him but before he could stab me, someone grabbed the guy and punched him. I fell on the floor and lay aimlessly on the ground. The guy fell on the ground and he slipped his knife off his hand. That someone came to me and asked, "Nana ssi, you okay? Can you see me? It's me, Leo oppa."