Secret Revealed

Hidden Love


I reached home and i straight away go to  the bathroom to clean up myself and freshen up my body. After washing up, i still have time before dinner so i decided to find out about VIXX. I went google, type out VIXX and look at their profile. One by one i read the sentences. Debuted on 25 May....... First song is Superhero...... Second is Rock Your Body..... Participate in the variety show called "MyDol"...... 6 members..... Then i scrolled down to the part where they introduce the members and show pictures and details about them.

"Wait.... these guys...."

"I have seen them before...." I scrolled down more and....

"Han Sang Hyuk? Hyuk? OMG HYUK?!?. You--you're an idol? An idol?". I looked at the picture to reconfirmed that that was Hyuk i knew in the morning. The guy i just made a friend. I reconfirmed for a few times and i confirm that that is him. Like really him. I just blanked and dumbfounded like Song Ji Hyo like i couldn't understand a single thing.

"Nana! Dinner's ready!!!" My mum called. I startled and i stood up and went to the dinig table. The whole duration of the dinner, I didn't eat a lot. I've lost appetite and dont know how to react. My mum was quite worried about my behavior and asked me.

"Nana? Why aren't you eating? Is the food not nice?"

"No Mum. The food is really delicious."

"Then? School problems?" mum asked.

"No." i said. Still having a blank mind.

"Tell me Nana. Why?" mum asked.

"Mum, you know that guy that i talked to you about?"

"Ya. Why? Hyuk ssi why. What did that guy did to you?" my mum said getting curious.

"He....he... he's.... He's an idol!" i blurted  out.

"Really?" my mum was shocked. Even my dad. He was so shocked that until his rice dropped.

"I just now went to search VIXX in the internet since he was so enthusiastic talking about them. I was also curious and thinking why would he like that group. Its always a guy likes a girlgroup. Until then, i knew that he is a member of the group VIXX.Now what do i do tomorrow at school? I sit beside him you know..." i told my parents.

"Just act normal. Just treat him like a friend. But dont be so overboard." my mum gave me advice.

After dinner, i searched them again and tried to listen to their songs. Achil~achil~ fantastic. I feel~ I feel fantastic~~~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, my dad sent me to school as per usual, same clothes, same shoes but different heart. I kept thinking what to do when i meet him. When reached school, i went out of my dad's car, close the car's door, said bye to my dad and turn around. And there, i see Hyuk walking into the school. What to do?? What to do??? I decide to just walk briskly so that he wont see me but he saw me and called out my name. I was so embarrased and i straight away went into the classroom without responding to Hyuk. I bet he would be thinking what is wrong with me.

"What is wrong with her?" Hyuk said. Hyuk went straight up to classroom to find me. He opened up the door and saw me putting my head on the table.

"Ya! Nana-ah. You okay?" he asked.

I didnt want to be rude by not answering people's question  so i changed the topic. " Ah Hyuk ah. You're early today. Do you always come to school early?"

"No. Only for today. The rest of the days i came quite late because of---" he stopped right there.

"I didnt knew that you're an idol." i said.

"So you know about it already? Hehe. Just wanted to surprise you. Surprise!!!" Hyuk said.

"What?!?" i rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry... Nana. But please become my friend. Be my buddy. Okay???" he asked

" Well, since im new here.... Ok." I said with a smile.

"Yes! Yahooo!!!'

"But i will be awkward with you since i already know your real identity and who you are. I cant be always with you. Later people will suspect and make weird rumors about you and me and you will get trouble. Oka?"

"Ok."