Met

Hidden Love

 I was woken up by my mum the next morning. My mum asked me if I wanted to go shopping together as a family. I agreed as we haven’t gone shopping since we came to Korea. I actually wanted to go shopping very badly since last time but I didn’t have time to go because of school and work. Since it’s the weekends, we all decide to go shopping to buy some clothes and some groceries. We went to a shopping mall and it was glamorous. It was huge and it has a very unique infrastructure. I liked the way the mall was being made.

We went to various shops to buy clothes; my parents bought a couple t-shirt which is so cute and sweet. Sometimes I laugh at how they talk and treat each other romantically. I hoped that I have a husband which has the same characteristic as my father. After 2 hours of shopping, we went to eat at a restaurant. I ate meat and it was the first time I ate Korean beef. It was so delicious. I put Korean beef as my favourite Korean food. After eating we continued our shopping. We found a uni shop selling shoes, clothes, bags, accessories for both men and women and we decide to explore the shop.

My father went to the men’s side while I and my mum went to the women’s side. My mum looked at the shoes section while I looked at the clothes section. I picked out quite a number of clothes to ask my mum’s opinion on which one to buy and which suits me the best. I walked towards my mum and suddenly some of the clothes fell. I squatted down to pick up the clothes when another hand helps me to pick up the clothes. I stood up to say thanks when I see the person was Leo.

“Oh! Thanks Leo sshi.” I said. I looked behind him and saw the other VIXX members in the shop looking at the items in the store. Hyuk saw me and went towards me and Leo and the others just follow right behind their maknae.  Leo didn’t say anything but kept staring at me.

“Nana! You’re here also?”asked Hyuk.

“Yes. I was just choosing some clothes and some of the clothes fell. So Leo helped me to pick up the clothes.” Leo was still staring at me. I felt like some kind of electric shock when he keep staring at me. My heart just beat faster and faster as he kept looking at me.

“He did?” Hyuk said as he looks at Leo.

“Ohhmona! Looks who’s here? It’s that pretty girl that we met a few days ago. Right?” Ken said.

“Yes.” I said awkwardly.

“We also came here to buy new clothes and shoes. So glad to meet you here. I heard that you already knew about us. Hyuk told us.” N said.

“Yes. I’ve listened to some of you guy’s songs. I like it.” I said. AAgain, Leo is staring at me but this time he looks a bit more interested after I said that I like their songs.

“We’re glad that you liked it. Nice to meet you again.” Said Ravi and Hongbin while stretched their hands to shake hands with me. Even before I said yes, Leo pushed their hands down not letting Ravi or Hongbin shake hands with me. It was weird. But I didn’t dare to say anything.

“Sorry Nana, Leo hyung is like that.” Hyuk apologising on behalf of Leo.

I didn’t say anything but just looked at the 6 boys in front of me. Ken with his cuteness and ottakaji, Hyuk, Ravi, Hongbin and N with their smiles on their faces which made them soo handsome and Leo with a non-expressionless face. I didn’t understand what he is feeling based on his expression but he had a very handsome face apart from Hongbin even though people say that Hongbin is the main visual in VIXX. Leo was totally my style.

My parents came to me at the right time.”Oh my. Look who’s here! Is this VIXX that you were talking about Nana ya?”my mum said.

“Yes mum, its VIXX. Umm… May I introduce to you this is my mum, this is my dad. Dad, Mum, this is VIXX. This is Ken, Hyuk, Ravi, Hongbin, N and Leo.” I explained to my parents.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Nana’s parents.” VIXX said together. They almost did their Introduction of themselves but they didn’t as they do not want to attract attention from the other people.

“Ohmo! Honey, they  are so gentlemen!” my mum said to my dad as if she was fangirling.

“Mum, Dad, lets go now. Lets just leave them. I bet they have a lot to do.” I said as I was feeling more and more awkward.

“Really? Such a pity. Nevermind, Nana sshi, we just meet each other in school next week!” Hyuk said.

“OK! SEE YOU!” I said.

Before going, Leo said “Nice to meet you today. Hoped to see you again next time.” I was flustered after hearing what Leo said. Me and my parents, quickly leave  the place.

In the car, I kept thinking what Leo had said to me. Hope to see you again... What is he trying to say? I kept thinking about him that day.

 

-----VIXX POV-----

"Ya! Did you guys finished shopping already?" VIXX manager asked as they one by one board the van.

"Yes. We bought clothes already~~~" N said.

"Good! Now lets head back to the dorm." their manager said. He switched on the engine and off they head back to their dorm.

On their way back, N said to their manager, "Hyung, just now we met Hyuk's new friend that we met a few days ago!"

"Yes! And she was pretty also!" said Ken.

"Hyung, looks like you like Nana," said Hyuk to Leo.

"Who says? I just helped her pick up the clothes!!" Leo said.

"Eiiii.... dont lie Hyung. We all knew that you like her. With your behavior just now~~~" Said Hyuk wanting Leo to say truthfully that he likes Nana.

"I said No!!! Do you want to be smacked?" Leo said showing his anger. He plug in his earpiece and listen to music. The other boys just kept quite and not brave to say anything to Leo. But in their hearts, they know that Leo likes Nana. With his behavior just now. theyknow.

------LEO'S POV-----

"Aishhh!!! Why do i keep thinking about her?" Leo said angrily. Is this love? Her rosy cheeks, wavy hair, cute face and eyes makes him fall in love with Nana. Leo stood up from his seat and went towards Hyuk who is surfing the internet.

"Ya! Han Sang Hyuk! Why aren't you not sleeping yet?"

"Just a little bit more then i will go to bed Hyung..." Hyuk said.

"Hyuk ah, that girl..." Leo said.

"Who? Nana? " Hyuk said.

"Yes. You knwo that next two weeks we will be celebrating my birthday right?" Leo said. "Are you gonna invite her here?"

"I dont know about that. Why? You want me to invite her for you?" Hyuk said.

"It's not like that...." Leo said.

"OK! I invite her!" said Hyuk as he switced off the laptop.

"YA! I TOLD YOU ITS NOT LIKEE THAT!" Leo screamed!.

"Good night Hyung!" Hyuk said whiel walking towards their bedroom with a smile on his face. "I knew that he likes her" said Hyuk.

 

 

 

 

 

 


AUTHOR'S NOTE:

SO HOWS THE STORY? LIKE IT? HOPE TO SEE SOME COMMENTS