The Truth

Hidden Love

The hospital doctor gave me 2 weeks dayoff from school after i was discharged from the hospital. Ok, wow 2 weeks. To get fully recovered. So it will be  two weeks I will not see Hyuk and VIXX. My wound is recovering slowly and i have to be consious of what i am doing so that the wound will not be affected. So most of the times i will lie down on my bed and listen to VIXX's songs or read a book. It's quite boring. I haven't tell VIXX who the person that stab me might be. But im sure that the real culprit is Min Hee even though its a guy that stabbed me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*THE NEXT DAY*

"Is your wound okay?" Hyuk asked.

"I guess it's ok now... It's been two weeks you know."

"Nana, after school today... are you free? Hyuk asked.

"After school? Umm... I'm free. Why?"

"VIXX wants to see you."

"Why?"

"You haven't tell us who you think the culprit might be."

"Oh ya." I smiled."Ok, I'll meet you guys. But at where?"

"Manager hyung and the other hyungs will take us from school. So we'll go straight after school."

"Ok then."

"I think it's time for gym class. Lets go Nana." Hyuk stood up and held my hand.

I was shocked and pull my hand away. " What are you doing?!" I gave a traumatic look at him as i still remember the incident happened to me until i got stabbed.

"Umm.... Sorry. I guess youu don't like skinship"

"I kind of not like skinships. Don't do that again. Others will see."

"Leo hyung asked me to protect you. He thinks that the culprit might be in the school."

"Oh is it?" I smiled and thought *Leo is quite smart*.

During gym class, i am still not allowed to do sports worried that the wound would open up again. So i just sit on the bench nearby and wath the others play. Hyuk played basketball and i saw a bit of his abs when he jumped to goal. Haha, well, he's an idol.

"Nana ya watched out!!~~~~" Min Hee shouted while putting some aegyo into it. A ball hit straight into my face. I fell down from the bench and accidentally strecthed the wound part. Luckily it wasnt so bad.

"Aaahhh!!" I shouted. Min Hee and her friends laughed with a sastified face.

"Nana!!!" Hyuk ran straight to me and check on me." Oh my, your nose is bleeding and there is a lump on your forehead. Let me bring you to the infirmary." Hyuk helped me to stand up and bring me to the infirmary.

I  was able to look back for a second and saw Min Hee's expression changed when Hyuk ran to me and take good care of me.

At the infirmary, the nurse helped to clean the wound and treated me. It wasn't so bad so i could just go back to class after that.

On the way back to class, Hyuk talked to me.

"Ottokaji? Leo hyung will scold me for not taking care of you properly when he sees the bruises later." He pouted.

"Scold you? It's not your fault right? Don't worry. He won't scold you." I rest assured him. He looked so scared already.

"No! He will! You know that time i didn----" I cut of his sentence.

"I will explain to him IF he scoldd you.... Ok?"

"Heehee thanks. You're one brave friend. No one has ever talk back at him. Leo hyung really likes you."

"I know." I blurted out.

"Huh?"

"Nothing. Lets just go back to class."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*AFTER SCHOOL*

Hyuk and i waited for their car to take us to somewhere. After a few minutes waiting, they came.

"Hyung! You're late again!" Hyuk said to leader N.

"Aiissshhh... It's just a few minutes!!!" N said.

"It's still late hyung!" Hyuk said.

"Aisshh this maknae..." N take his hand and neck slice him.

I laughed. Then the others said hi to me.

Hyuk let me go in their car first followed by him and i sat in the middle of Leo and Hyuk. It felt awkward for the first time riding in their car surrounded by 6 handsome guys .

"Woah, your car is nice and big." i said with a smile on my face and busy pupils looking around the car.

"Really? Thanks anyways Nana shi" N said.

It felt awkward seating beside Leo and Leo and i kept exchanging glances but we didnt talk. I remembered the kiss he made so i didnt talk to him.

"Oppa, where are we going?" i asked.

"We are going to a restaurant~~~~~" N said. The others were just saying "Wohoos~~~" except Leo.  Obviously...I laughed at their behaviour. They are soo  cute!!!

"Leo hyung is the one who recommend the place" Hongbin said.

"Oh? Really?" i looked at Leo to see if a reaction is given to him. Instead of responding to me, Leo turned behind and tried to smack Hongbin.

"I told you not to say anything!!!" Leo scolded Hongbin. Then he just turned in front again and listened to music.

I was really anticipating Leo to say something to me but he didn't so i was a bit disapponted and i just talked to Hyuk beside me.

When we reached...

VIXX oppa ordered a lot of delicious food. I looked at all the food that were set up on the table.

"Woah, look at Nana's eyes!" Ravi said to the other members and ther other looked at my eyes.

"Woah.... Why are your eyes so shiny?" Hyuk said.

I touched my face with my two hands and said, " I never seen a lot of delicious food... And i never eaten Korean food before... since i came here..."

"Never eaten Korean food before? Then today is your lucky day!" Ken said.

"Lucky day? I guess soo" I soon blushed.

"OK guys and Nana, lets eat!!! We'll talk after that...."

AFTER EATING....

"Let's go somewhere else!" N said.

"Huh? Somewhere else? Where~~~~????" i said and pouted.

"Awww... Nana sshi is soo cute!!" Hongbin said.

"No wonder Leo hyung likes Nana sshi soo much!!" Hyuk said.

Leo didnt want to make nuisance in public so he went out of the restaurant.

"OH? Lets follow Leo." N said

We went out following Leo and i think he's headed to the park.

"N oppa, arent you suppose to be the one we're suppose to follow? Why are we following Leo oppa? Is he the new leader?" I .

"No. He's not the leader! I am! And he's not gonna be a leader and there is no change in the leader of the group!" N sulked and went in front of Leo.

"Leader N~~~ Dont be sad~~~" Ken said.

When we reached, we sat on the bench and N asked me to tell every single thing i know about the incident happened.

"So it was Min Hee all along?" Ken said

I nodded.

"I knew it. Just now during gym class, Min Hee threw a ball at Nana and hurt her and got nose bleed." Hyuk blurted out.

"WHAT?!?" Leo just shouted 'what' and got surprised and jumped a little bit. The rest of the members also got a shock and everyone kept queit. Leo gave a stare to Hyuk.

"I told you to take care of her!!!" Leo said.

"Sorry." Hyuk said.

"Leo oppa, its not his fault. It's Min Hee's fault." i said.

"So now what? What do we do now?" Hongbin said.

"We should tell your parents and the principal. They should take action on her and not us. We dont have the power to do so. We are just idols." N said.

"Ohhh... The leader's leader is coming out" Ravi said.

"Should I?" I said.

"Of course! You must do something to protect yourself!" Ravi said.

"Why? Are you already being bullied before the stab incident?" Hongbin said.

"You could say that." i said. I looked down in embarrasement. "I...I.. I'm too scared to tell anyone about it. I've never been bullied before like this"

"I can accompany you to meet the principal if you're scared." Hyuk said and put his hand on my shoulder. I felt a bit relieved after what Hyuk said.

After the long talk and jokes, we decided to go home. VIXX send me home and i said goodnight to them.

After washing up and getting ready for bed, and lying on m bed, i realised that VIXX oppa really cared for me. Especially Leo. See that reaction when Hyuk said about the incident during gym class. I felt that today is so productive and i felt that all my worried feelings is all out from my mind. I feel so free now. I then slept.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* AUTHOR'S NOTE:* SO HOWS THE STORY SO FAR? IS MY STORY TOO LONG WINDED? COMMENTS PLS. I NEED YOUR FEEDBACK SO I CAN IMPROVED ON IT!