Went

Hidden Love

After dinner, i sat on my bed sitting cross-legged trying to calm myself before thinking. I breathe in and out. Then i took the invitation card again and read it again.

"Hmm... What mum says is true. Not everyone will get a chance like me. Maybe not even ONE has ever been invited like this. Im sure Min Hee wont know. I can't let this chance let this chance fly away like this. I won't."

I went out to the living room to search for my mum. Dad was back from work and he is watching a show with my mum.

"Mum. I've decided. I WILL go. I will go to that party."

"Really. Excellent!"

My dad looked at me and my mum with a blanked face. "Wait. What is going on here? What party? Where are you going Nana-ya?". he asked.

"She was invited to go to Leo-sshi birthday party nest week." my mum says.

"Wow! Really? This is a very good progress! Nana-ya prepare what you need!"

"Yes"

"Come join us watch the show!" my mum asked.

"Ok" i said.

I sat down on a one seated sofa and watched together as a family. Giggles and laughter was heard and i watched my parents hugging as they watched the show. Suddenly the figures of my parents changes into me and Leo together. I was shocked and shooked my head. Am i dreaming? Why am i thinking about him?

I took out my phone and texted Hyuk that i will come for the party. Hyuk gave me his phone no. in class just now to inform him whether im coming or not.

 

[Me]: Hyuk ah, im coming for the party next week. Thanks for the invitation!

A few minutes later, Hyuk replied back.

[Hyuk]: Really? That's great! I better tell Leo hyung! Thanks!

I read the replied message and went back to my room to get some beauty sleep

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leo's POV

"Hyung! Hyung! She's coming!!" Hyuk ran towards Leo making a lot of noise.

"She agreed?" . Leo answered short but in his heart, he feels like jumping around the dorm. (imagine that Leo doing that in real life @0@)

"What? What happen?" N asked while his eyes is wide open.

"Leo hyung invited Nana to his birthday party next week~~~" Hyuk said.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHH" Oh's from N, Hongbin, Ravi and Ken all over the living room.

"OOTTOOKKAJJII???!!!" Ken runs all over the dorm.

"Ya! Leo-ah, what is this? Don't say, u like that girl?!? OH OH OH?" N tried to annoy him.

"Hyung, congrats!" Ravi and Hongbin said with a smile on their face.

"What congrats? I like that girl? No!" Leo said.

"Congrats for having a girlfriend!!!" Hongbin said.

"Aissh this guy...." Leo stood up to beat Hongbin but Ravi managed to stop him

"OOOHH! Calm down hyung!" Ravi said while holding onto Leo.

"Leo-ahh don't lie.. You're face is red alreadyyyy.~~~" N said.

Leo calmed down and sat on the sofa and thought of Nana. The members didnt not try to annoy his hyung anymore.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE NEXT WEEK

NANA'S POV

I sat down in front of the dressing mirror and put on some make up. I didnt like to put a lot of make up as i like to look natural. Somehow, i feel that i need to dress up a bit more to go to the party. Well, im going to an idol's dorm so i need to put more effort. So i wear this:

 

   

I went out of my room and my mum is waiting for me at the door.

"Wah! My daughter is so pretty today!"

"Really? Thanks Mum."

"Oh? Are you nervous?"

"I think so."

"Everything will be alright ok? Trust your Mum ok?"

"Ok. Everything will be alright."

"Your father is waiting for you in the car. Go now."

"Ok." I walked out of my house and headed to the car with a nervous heart.

"Have fun Nana!" My mum gave me strength and a smile. I just smiled back at her.

Since i was nervous, my dad tried to bring me up my mood by talking to me.

"So Nana, enjoy the party ok? Dont worry, everything will be alright."

That's what mum says too. I said it in my heart.

When we reached outside VIXX dorm, i hugged my dad and i watched him went off.

*DING DONG*

Someone opened the door. It was Hongbin.

"Oh Nana! Welcome! Come in!" he said. "You guys! Nana is here!!"

VIXX stood in front of me. All of them was wearing casual clothes but Leo put in more effort in his fashion. Well, it is his birthday right? VIXX was staring at me up and down with a 'wow' expression.

"Umm... did I dressed up too much? Since the venue is on---" i said something but VIXX cut of my sentence.

"OH NO! YOU didn't dressed up too much!"

"Oh really?" I said it with awkwardness.

"You...Just look pretty today." Hyuk said.

"Oh yeah, you look pretty today" they said simultaneously.

"Yeah." I heard Leo said it but im not sure since his voice is so soft. So i blushed.

"Ok! Nana is here already, so let's start the party!!!" N went out of the kitchen with a cake and candles being lighted up. All of them sang happy birthday and i followed them sing. Ken's voice is so melodious!!!!

After Leo cut the cake, all of them gave Leo presents and i realised that i dont have a present to give him.

"Umm... sorry but i don't have a present to give you. I didnt know what to buy for you since you're an idol and i guess you have standard. I wanted to give you something but im scared you don't like it." I looked down to the floor, feeling sorry.

"Hey, it's okay... i guess" Leo talked. OMG, Leo talked to me!

 

 

 

 

 

 

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

HEY GUYS! SORRY FOR THE VERY LONG UPDATE! I DECIDE TO CONTINUE ON THIS CHAP CAUSE ITS LOOKS SHORT. SO..... THIS IS IT! HAVE FUN READING IT!