Leo! Save me!

Hidden Love

Leo's POV

Oh god. Thanks N for forcing me to send her to the busstop. Well, i guess that this is a good opportunity to say that i love her. I walked out of the house with heavy footsteps.

"Hey. Are you sad that i didn't give you anything?" she asked.

What am i suppose to say? I didn't care if she doesn't give me anything cause i only want her to be present in the party and that's a present to me.

Seems like she didn't say call me 'oppa' now.

"Ok. Then tell me what you want. I'll buy it for you. Don't be sad. You make me feel bad." she said.

Now what? I told you that i don't need any present from you. But i didn't dare to say it cause im too shy. Pabo, Jung Taekwoon. Suppose a guy would start the conversation and now she's doing it first. This is so embarassing. Looked at her. Why is she so pretty? Her wavy hair, sparkling eyes, a cute face and lips. Oh god. Her lips, so tempting. I couldn't resist myself.

Man, why did i kissed her? Only the third time meeting. Now she's stoning, and her face is red with a shocked face. I guess she is shocked by the sudden kiss i've made. She looks cute though, with her embarrassed face. Now, what do i do?

She's gonna go to the busstop by herself. It's true. She's shocked, embarrased or even now angry at me. Aisshh!!! Pabo, Jung Taekwoon. Pabo!!

Wait, where is she? Did i lost tracked of her? Did she got kidnapped? I ran forward and called out her name. No answer. Ran forward somemore. Wenr inside an alley. There she is. Wait, is she being slapped? He tooked out the knife! I need to react fast!

"Nana sshi? You okay? Can you see me?" i said.

Her body, is so cold, bruises all over the place, her neck is so red. Scars everywhere.

Nana's POV

"Oppa?" I tried to sit up and i saw the man trying to get up and reaching the knife. OMG. He's trying to stab Leo oppa. I pushed Leo oppa and let the knife hit my chest.

"aaah...aaa......hhhhh" that's all i can say for now.

The man looked a bit sastified and ran away. Leo looked at my body which is now weak. aimlessly, blood flowing furiously with my eyes closed.

"Nana? NANA?" Leo called out my name but of course i wouldnt reply him.

Leo took out his phone and called the ambulance. Then he called the members.

"N ah, *sniff* , i need you guys's help." Leo said.

"Leo ah, what happened? Are you crying? Is Nana and you ok?" N asked.

"Nana,.... she got stabbed by some guy*sniff*"

"What?!?" Where? " N was really shocked.

"That's not the point now. Could someone contact her parents?"

"Ummm... maybe Hyuk?"

The ambulance came 5 mins later and put her into the ambulance. Leo also went inside the ambulance. Then he resume back to talk to N.

"Ok. Faster. Meet me at the hospital." Leo then ends his conversation and put his phone away.

Leo puts his hand with Nana's hand and hold her hands tightly.Tears dropped one by one.

"Nana sshi, hold it there. We are reaching the hospital real soon. Be strong. Please don't leave me yet. I...I just had merely loved you." Leo sniffed and cried.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*NEXT MORNING*

Leo couldnot sleep the whole night. He stayed awaked, accompaning me tha whole night. I was unconsious. But he kept talking to me. The other VIXX members came to the hospital and were sleeping. Leo kept blaming himself for not accompaning me to the busstop all the way.

"Nana sshi, please wake up. Please." Leo's eyes were red and soggy. Other VIXX members slowly wake up one by one and tried to comfort their hyung and asked him to sleep but they didn't succeed.

After 5 Hours......

Leo was so tired so he had no choice but to sleep. The others woke up and they took turns to go out and eat.

I opened my eyes." Oppa? Leo oppa? VIXX oppa?"

Leo heard me calling out his name and woke up. "Nana! You...you ok? How are you feeling?". The other VIXX members stand up and ran towards my bed.

"I'm feeling fine. Just a bit pain here and there. Oppa, you ok?"

"Im totally fine. Don't care about me. I'm the one who should care about you. You're hurt!!" He hold my hand tightly.

"Oppa, you didn't sleep the whole night? Your face has lost its shine..."

"Nana sshi, do you know who the culprit is?" N asked.

"I think i know. Umm... should i tell later?"

"Ok. If you insist." N said.

Suddenly, the hospital door open. It was mum and dad. My mum ran towards me, crying.

"Nana! Are you ok? Who did this to y---"

"Mum, I'm ok. Don't worry. Good thing that Leo oppa was there. I think i've might died if he wasn't there." I smiled at Leo.

"Thanks Leo. You did a good job. Thank you so much!" my mum and dad thanked Leo.

"Oh, it's nothing." Leo said and bowed to them.

 

 

 

 

*AUTHOR'S NOTE* I KNOW THE STORY SOUNDS SO BORING NOW ESPECIALLY THE ENDING. The ending is so atrocious!!! @-@