Hyuk's Brothers

Hidden Love

"Hyuk ah, what's the lesson after this?" i asked.

"Maths." he replied. We reached the classroom and sat. Some students and the teacher did not arrive yet back in class. So we didn't get bored and we talked.

"So how's life in Singapore?" he asked.

"Well, okay. I had a lot of friends and i enjoy it there. Well, it was my main homeland. Ahh... i miss my friends and teachers. They were nice." i said.

"You know about kpop?" he asked.

"Kpop? Umm.. a little bit. I only know Gangnam Style? I didnt have time to go surf the internet. I had lots of studying to do. But before going korea, I tried to surf the internet about Korea and kpop. Well, i did find some korean girlband and boyband groups such as SNSD, BIGBANG, CNBLUE, INFINITE, SHINEE and more. It's intersting." i replied long winded.

"Ohhh... You got come across a boyband group called VIXX?" he asked.

"VIXX? I didn't see or hear about them before? Why?" I asked.

"Oh. Its nothing. They just debuted last year. Maybe because they just debuted last year, so not a lot of info about them in the internet. Maybe you can check them out again in the internet after school? They are soo awesome these days you know?!?" he said.

"Oh? Really?" i said.

Then, Miss Lee went into the classroom again to teach us maths. While she was teaching, i stared at his face and remembered what he said just now. By hearing his voice talking about VIXX, he sounded so energetic. Maybe he likes that group? Sounds like he's fanboyling(?). After he talk about them, he kept smiling on his own. Suddenly he looks weird. I guess i should check them out.

"Nana!! Nana!! Christina Lau!" Miss Lee shouted.

"Y--Ye--Yes?" i startled.

"Pay attention!"

"Yes sungsengnim. cheseonghamida." i said. Then i realised that the girls in the class were staring at me, signalling something to me that i couldn't understand. I just stared at the book that was on the table.

"Nana, you okay?" Hyuk asked.

"O-Oh... I was just thinking about what you said about VIXX. Maybe i should check them out." i smiled.

"Ahh.. VIXX? Check them out okay?" he said with an eyesmile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- AFTER SCHOOL----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went out of school with Hyuk. I sat on the bench waiting for my father and he sat beside me.

"I'm waiting for my dad. You?" i asked.

"I'm waiting for my hyungs."

"You have how many hyungs?" i asked.

"5". He said

"Wow! That's a lot. I'm an only child." i explained.

"HYUK AH!" shouted someone.

"N HYUNG!!! That's my hyungs!" he said to me.

"N?" I showed a confused face.

"Thats his nickname." he said.

Why a nickname? i thoought to myself. I watched them walked towards Hyuk. I looked at the way they walked and their fashion sense. They looked awesome! Plus all handsome faces!! @O@. I have never seen anyone looking so handsome before in my life. Especially the two of them at the left side.

"Hyuk ah. Sorry we're late." N said to Hyuk.

"Its okay. Hyung, i made a new friend. Her name is Nana. She just came to school today." He introduced me to them. I stood up and  bowed to them.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Nice to meet you." i said shly.

"You're pretty! Ya, Hyuk ah, you got good taste in finding a friend." Ken said.

"What taste hyung?" Hyuk said. His hyungs are all smilling at me except for one guy who his face has no expression at all. His face was like staring at me and like he's thinking whether to smile or not. But suddenly my heart has like an affection to him. Suddenly i heard a car horn. "Beep!! Beep"

"Nana!!!" my dad called me.

"Oh Hyuk ah, i need to go. My dad's calling me." I said bye to Hyuk and bowed to Hyuk's hyungs. I went into my dad's car and he drove away out of school. 

"Nana ya, who is that 5 guys you were talking to?" my father asked.

"Oh. They are my friend's hyungs." i said.

"Yoou have made a friend already in the first day of school? Wah, Christina Lau, you are really something. Well, not bad. Your friend and his hyungs looks nice." said my father.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ya Hyuk ah, does she know who we are?" N asked.

"I don't think so. Cause when i ask her whether she know VIXX or not, she said no."Hyuk respond.

"Really? Ok then. Then its gonna be intersting and hot. Hehe." N said.

"Hyung stop it with the 'hot' thingy" said Hyuk.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO ALL CHA HAKYEON'S FANS: