Birthday Party

Hidden Love

The next day, I went to school early. Since I already know which bus to bring me to school, I went to school by myself because I wanted to do my homework. Ahhh… I shouldn’t come back home late the night before cause of shopping. I was so tired that I fell asleep that night right after I came back home. I was silently doing my homework when someone called my name.


“Hey you! Christina Lau! Over here!” said Min Hee one of the beauties in my class. I walked towards here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Profile of Min Hee:
Full Name: Choi Min Hee
Description: She is one of the beauties in my class.
                       She is one of the richest kids in the school.
                      She is a good student in the school. Hell no! She’s a bully.
                       She likes Leo, and VIXX and will get rid of anyone who gets in her way.
                       She is pretty, but bluek!!! She has a bad heart.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


“Yes?”


“I just wanted to warn you to stop flirting with Hyuk! Or even with VIXX!”


“Since when I flirted with him and VIXX? I am only friends with them!!”


“I don’t care whether you are friends with them or whatever, just don’t flirt with them! Get it?”


“I told you I didn’t flirt with them!” I shouted. She pushed me against the wall and grab my neck.


“Hey, I saw you and VIXX at the shopping mall yesterday. Am I wrong? Are you like using Hyuk to get Leo?”


“…N..O…” I said and struggling to catch my breath.


“Then just listen to what I say and get away from them. If not, you’ll get it from me.” She whispered to my ear. Then, she let go of me and sat her place.


I watched her actions and I was disgusted by her behaviour. She turned 360 degrees right in front of teachers and friends. She became polite, sweet, nice in front of them. But me, she showed stares at me.


Just then, Hyuk came into the class.


“Heyy Nana! Hi!!!” said Hyuk,


“Oh hey. Hi Hyuk.”


“Nana, you ok? Why is your neck so red? Did you get grabbed by someone?”


“Huh? You noticed? It’s nothing.”


“Really? Nana, I got an invitation for you.” He handed over a card.


“What is this?”


“It’s an invitation to Leo hyung’s birthday party. It will be held at our dorm.”


“I know it’s an invitation but why invite me? I’m still like a stranger to you and VIXX. You don’t know whether im a bad guy or not.”

“But you’re not a bad guy right? I know you’re a nice girl. Please come! The address is in the card. Don’t tell anyone about this.”


“This is a special request from Leo hyung.” Hyuk whispered to my ear and winked at me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


*BACK AT HOME*


I looked at the invitation again. Me? Invited? Leo’s party? Should I ? I just got warnings from Min Hee to get away from them, and now this?


“Nana ya, what are you doing there?! Can help me in the kitchen?!” my mum called me from the kitchen.


I ran towards the kitchen and showed my mum the invitation.


“Mum, should I go?”


“VIXX invited you right?”


“Yes.”


“Then you should go. This kind of chance is very rare.”


“I’m not so sure about this.” I didn’t dare to tell my mum about the bully in the morning.

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE : so how’s the story so far? Nana haven’t sort out her mind yet about the invitation. So I  need your guys!!! Should she go to VIXX party? Or shouldn’t? Give me comments pls… Opinions is accepted! Thanks! ALL OF THIS IS APPRECIATED!