New Life in new school

Hidden Love

I wandered around the school, finding my new classroom. I went up to the 3rd floor and walked along the corridoors to find the classroom. Since school has not started yet, I took my own sweet time finding my classroom. I looked up on the wall finding my classroom name 'Class 3A' when i accidentally bumped into someone. My books dropped on the floor and i tried to pick it up. The person squated down to help pick up my books. I stood up again and i realised that i bumped into a female teacher.

"Oh, sungsengnim jeseonghamida. I'm sorry that i bumped into you." i said.

"Gwenchana. Are you Christina Lau who just entered the school today?" asked the teacher.

"Yes. Why do you asked?" i asked.

"I'm Miss Lee, your homeroom teacher this year. I'm glad to see you here and welcome to our school." she said.

"Kamsahamida sungsengnim. Sungsengnim, you can call me Nana." i smiled

"Its almost time. Class will be starting soon. Let's walk together to our classroom. Looks like you're lost."she said.

"Haha. I am."

"You know, your class is quite special. And i think that you will love it." she said.

"Huh? Special like what?" i asked.

"You'll soon know what i meant." she replied.

I looked at her with a blank face and not understanding what she has talked about. I followed her to our classroom with silence and thinking what might she be talking about. When we reached our classroom, she opened up the door and  we walked inside. All eyes were on me and with curious faces thinking who i am. I was a shy person so i didn't dare to look at other classmates who were staring at me. The class was noisy and she quietned them down.

"Okay everyone, today there will be a new classmate joining us." Miss Lee explained.

"Introduced yourself," Miss lee said.

I stepped in front of the class a bit and i introduce myself. "Hi everyone, my name is Christina Lau. You can call me by the name 'Nana' only. I came from Singapore and I reached Korea last week. I hope we can be friends and please take care of me."

 "Ok Nana-sshi, you can sit beside the guy over there," she pointed towards the guy.

I went to the sit beside the guy and smile to the guy to show my friendliness. The guy replied to me with a smile and said, "Annyeong, myname is Sanghyuk. You can call me Hyuk."

"Ah Hyuk ssi." i said.

The lesson when smoothly and i understand what the teacher is explaining and talking about. Miss Lee explained her teaching with detailed and it was my first time being so attentive during lesson time. The lesson was interesting all thanks to Miss Lee. After a few hours of lesson, suddenly the school bell rang. All of the students greeted Miss Lee and went out of the classroom. I blanked for a moment thinking was is happenning.

"It's lunch time," Hyuk said.

"Oh, thanks." i replied.

"You wanna me to accompany you eat during lunch? Since you just came here. I'm sure you don't know a lot of things yet." he said with a smile

"Umm... can cause i still dont know a lot about this school. But is your friends not angry with you if you never eat with them?" i asked/

"Neh. They don't usually eat with me but we're close friends. So i usually eat by myself. Looks like you can be my buddy for lunch." he said.

"Haha. I guess so."i replied. I guess that he is quite easy to be friends with. So i went to the canteen and ordered food and sat with Hyuk.

"Wow. The food here is nice. The school is also big. My former school was big but not so big as this school." i talked to him as eat my food.

"Anyways, Hyuk-ah, why are there people keep staring at us? Is it me? Cause im asian." i asked.

"I always get stares from people whenever i eat lunch with a girl. So its a normal thing." he said.

"Huh? I don't get it. Are you a famous player or something in this school? Cause Miss Lee said that our class was special." i said.

"Heh. No. Im not a player and i cant be a player. If not im in trouble. You soon know what i meant" he said with a smirk on his face.

I was so confused and my head was spinning for a while. I cannot understand what is happening arround me. Why is there like so man secrets in this school. I began to be more curious about him.

 

 

 

*I know its not sooo good. But pls subscribe and comment!!!