At Korea

Hidden Love

 

I reached Korea at around 5pm.I exit the plane, did some important things and went out of the airport. I breathe in the brand new air that I will be living in. Smells refreshing. The cold wind blew on me which made my hair stood up. My father caught up a taxi and we went in. My father asked the driver to go to Chuncheon and gave him the address where that's is going to be my new home. I was quite nervous as i was curious about m new home and what is going to look like. Am i gonna like it? Me and my parents knew how to speak korean. My parents knew how to speak korean because they learnt korean when the are still small. Both of my parents went to learn korean at the same school so that's how my mum met my dad. I learnt korean in school and at home also so my whole family has no problem communicating in korean. The taxi driver talked to us on the way to the new house and he is friendly. I feel that im will like Korea eventually.

Arriving at my new home, i was impressed by the new home. It was a two storey house and a attic upstairs. I went on a tour around the house and i was esctatic. I thought that there is a wisdom that i came here. Maybe i can get a better life in Korea. I went up to the second floor and i chose the room which i like the most.

"NANA! Go and pack out all your things and organise your things!" my mum shouted from downstairs.

"Yes Mum!" i replied.

And not so long after that the house was in a mess with things all over the place and boxes here and there. We cleaned up the whole house until around 1am . We were too tired and slept. The next day, my mum and dad were in the living room downstairs eating breakfast. I went to the dining table and ate breakfast. My father will resume to work tomorrow and he decided that he will just relax at home today.

"Nana, you know that i will go back to work tomorrow and you will also be going back to school tomorrow. So i will send you to school, okay?" asked my father.

"Of course! How could i go to school alone tomorrow? Unlike you Dad, you have been here a couple of times for work."i replied my Dad in korean.

"Wow! Looks like you are ready to go to your new school!!" exclaimed my dad. I was not so ready for school but i will look forward to it. The next day, my Dad has already waited for me in the car. I waved my mum goodbye and left home. Because i went out of the house rushing, my mum didnt get to tell me what she wanted to tell. So she texted me.

[Mum]: Nana ya! Dont be scared.Have some confidence in yourself. Try to make new friends just like what you did in Singapore. I know you can do this, sweetheart. Fighting!

[Me]: Thanks Mum for your support. I will try.:))))

My dad dropped me off outside the school and i went in the school  with my new uniform. The school was big and i was amazed. I went to the general office and gave my documents and asked for directions to my new classroom