Madness+Confession

Hidden Love

I went back to class with Hyuk. We knocked on the class door and went in.

"Where have you two gone?" Miss Lee asked.

"We went to the principal's office, Miss Lee" i said and looked at Min Hee.

"Mhm, okay, go back to your seat and open up the Maths Textbook page 65." Miss Lee said.

After for a while, another teacher went into our class. It was Mr Soh.

"Is Choi Min Hee here?" he asked.

"I'm here sungsengnim," Min Hee said.

"Ah, the principal wants to see you, NOW." he said.

"Yes sir." Min Hee stood up and before she go out, she gave me a stare. I swallowed my saliva. Her stare sometimes creeps me out. I looked at Hyuk.

"I think its about just now, Nana," Hyuk said.

"Yeah, i hope this is gonna end soon, seriously" I let a big sigh of relieve.

After Maths class, it was Science class. Mr Yoo came in. He taught us science( of course). It was a long time after Min Hee was called to meet the principal. I was nervous and relieve and the same time that Min Hee is caught. Then suddenly the door of the classroom was opened harshly and there was a bang on the door. Min Hee was staring right into my eyes.

"Oh my god, " i said, sensing trouble.

"Oh , Min Hee, get back---"' Mr Yoo said

Min Hee ran straight to me and grab my collar and slapped my face.

"YAH! You! You dare tell on me to the principal!" Min Hee was shouting right on my face. The whole class was shocked.

"Why? You did wrong to me right?" i said.

"N-no!" she hesitated.

"Well, you hesitated that's means you're lying!" i smirk while MinHee still grabbing my collar.

"Oh, Okay, you win. You win! Yeah i did wrong to you, hiring someone to kill you!" she let go of the grab and pushed me at the part where i got stabbed. I fell down of the pain. Hyuk helped me to get up.

"Min Hee! Stop this!" Hyuk said.

"Why cant i not stop this? I hate this b****h right now!!" Min hee said.

"You, Min Hee, why? Why do you hate me? Cause i'm close with VIXX?" I said.

"Yeah, you're totally right! Im here, in this school for a long time, as a queenka in this school, the preetiest girl in school, why dont VIXX liked me?!" she said. " Why are you guys are into her in just a short while?!?" she said.

"Cause she's nice, she's naturally nice, not like you! It's like you as a devil wearing a mask!" Hyuk said.

"What about Nana? She's not very pretty?" Min Hee said.

"She's pretty. Very pretty.Not like you. Fake face." Hyuk said. I was shocked by the sudden confession.

I can see that she has become angrier as Hyuk said that."Why are you doing this to me? I went for plastic surgery to look more beautiful in front of you and VIXX. And this is what i get?"

"Min Hee, lets just stop this. I cant do this anymore..." i said and fainted.

"Nana!!" Hyuk was surprised that i fainted. My vision was blurry to see the situation.

"Hmph! I know it's just an act b****h!" Min Hee shouted and police came into the classroom and grab Min Hee out of the classroom.

"You'll just wait b****h!" she said her last sentence before she went out of the classroom. I was sent to the hospital.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VIXX and my dad were sitting on the couch waiting for me to wake up while my mum was beside me holding my hand.

"So, everything's over?" My dad asked VIXX.

"It's over, Mr Lau." Hyuk said.

"We shouldn't have gone to Korea and get this big accident and let our kid get all the bad things," Mr Lau said and sigh.

"It's just a part of the challenges that Mr and Mrs Lau have to face. Do not regret the decision that Mr Lau have made." N said.

"Yeah. We also have challenges we have to face when we became celebrities. Such as, handling sasaeng fans. And we do not regret what we decide to become idols." Hongbin said.

"I guess you guys are right. There must be good things when i make that decision. Thanks alot guys" Mr Lau said.

"Honey!" Mrs Lau shouted." She's awake!"

All the guys reacted the same way and surround me. I opened up my eyes slowly and i see a bunch of eyes staring at me.

"Why are you all staring at me? Am i some kind of weird animal or something?" i said.

"Nana!" All of them were hugging me.

"Ah! I cant breathe!" i said. They all let go of me.

"We're glad that you're awake" Leo said. I just smile at him.

"Mum and Dad is very happy that you're awake." Dad said.

"Yes. I missed you so much." Mum said.

My Dad's phone rang. He went to picked up the phone. Then he came back.

"Nana. I and Mum has to go now." Dad said.

"Now? Ok... See you later, ok?" i said.

My mum gave a peck on my forehead and went off. So there's me and VIXX left in the room.

"Nana!!!!" the guys shouted.

"Relax! Why are you all excited?" i said.

"Nothing" they said. The five of them except Leo were poking at each other.

"Umm... we need to go to the washroom. We'll be back in a minute." the five members left the room straight after Ken said it.

So there's left me and Leo in the room. Awkward silence.

"So.... how are you lately?" i started the conversation.

"I'm just a bit...lonely." He said.

"Oh.... Lonely?" i said.

"Yeah. Since you're hospitalised," He said.

"Oh..." I said and there's awkward silence again.

1MIN

3 MIN

5MIN

"Wow they really take a long time to go to the bathroom." i said. feeling the nervousness.

"Nana ya, I actually..." he said

"Actually?"  i said.

"Like you." he said.

"De? What did you just say? Like me?" i said.

"Yes. I really like you. Will you be my girlfriend?" he said

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hehe. An update after a long time. Got some inspiration by some incidents and dramas so.... here is it!