Please Don't Go

Say You Love Me

HEYY! i juat want to thank my 39 subcribers for reading my Skydragon story! i hope u are enjoying it! Also, should i put MATURE CONTENT chapters in the future in this story or keep it pg-13?or maybe write a pg-13 verison and a mature version??please comment so i know ur thoughts!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*****Dara*****

Laying in her bed, Dara hugged tamtam doll close to her chest. CL-roo.... She closed her eyes tightly and flailed her legs. "I can't help that i like him CL-roo." She whined. Her phone buzzed in a text message. "Ji Yong oppa?" She said quickly reading her message.

                                                            From: Ji Yong oppa~

                                        Dara noona i need to see you. can we meet?

Dara clenched her phone staring at the message. He wants to see me? She inhaled and exhaled relaxing her excitement. She jumped out of bed, fixed her hair, and put a mint in before leaving her room. 

She paused. "Wait, where am i going?" She said to herself. "Aigoo Sandara..." She went back in her room and got her phone from her bed.

                                                            To: Ji Yong oppa~

                                        Where do you want to meet?

Shortly after GD replied.

                                                            From: Ji Yong oppa~

                                         How about the YG rooftop. I'll meet you there.  

She quickly texted back 'ok' and headed back out her room.

*****CL*****

CL was sitting in the YG studio couch replaying what happened in the gym yesterday with GD in her head. She bit her lip unconsiously and played with her fingers. She sighed loudly sliding her body down to the left side of the couch.

"CL ah, your usually happy to be in the studio. What's wrong?" Teddy said turing away from the laptop.

"Nothing oppa. I guess i'm a little tired, that's all." She said sighing heavily.

Teddy rolled his chair towards CL. "Ok, tell me what's wrong." 

"I'm fine really, Teddy oppa." CL whined covering her face with her arm.

"I could probably help you, you know." He moved her arm away from her face. "You have told me everything until this point. It must be serious, so just tell me."

CL sighed surrending to Teddy and sat up. "I'm really confused. Help me, Papa." She whimpered sticking her lower lip out.

Teddy chuckled. "What are you confused about?"

She pasued for a moment trying to figure out the right words to use before she talked. "Well....." She looked left to right and back at Teddy. "There's this guy-"

"A GUY?" Teddy moved his head back surprised then became serious. "Who is it? What did he do? Did he make you cry? Do i have to kill him?"

CL smiled shaking her head rapidly. "No,no,no,no,no Papa. Calm down! It's not like that." She grabbed his arm to calm him down. "He didn't do anything wrong."

He nodded his head. "Sorry, sorry. Ok, if he didn't do anything wrong, what is the problem then?"

"So, there's this guy that i've thought of like a brother, or atleast i think. Well, i don't know anymore. I don't know what he is to me. Do i like him as a brother or do i like him differently?Maybe i'm in lo-" CL pasued. She didn't understand why, but she felt scared to say the word she wanted to say.

"Love?" Teddy finished the word for her. CL's stiffened up. She stared at Teddy unable to speak. "Chaerin ah, is this person Ji Yong?"

Her eyes widened and dropped. Say something Chaerin. SAY SOMETHING! She hands trembled and couldn't focus on Teddy's face. "I-I need some fresh air." She scouted to the side away from Teddy and stood up.

"Hold on Chaerin ah!" Teddy shouted, but she already scurried out the studio.

*****GD*****

"Ah, Oppa!" GD turned around to Dara's voice. She ran up to him and tried to catch her breath. "Sorry im late."

"Umm, noona, you are right on time. And you don't have to call me 'oppa' since Chaerin ah isnt around." He lightly smiled.

"Eh, yeah. Sorry i'm so use to it now that i forgot." She giggled. "SO, why did you need to see me?"

"Uhhh...." He scatched the back of his head. Why do i feel so guilty? "It's about the plan. I think it made everything worse, so i think we should just-"

"NO!" Dara blurted out. GD paused and looked at her shocked and confused. She looked around trying to come up with something to say. "I...Well....Maybe if we go a little longer she will-"

"I can't do this anymore, noona." He sighed. "If i keep this going, i might end up losing her. I don't want to lose her because of-"

"Because of what?" Dara interrupted. Caught off guard, GD watched Dara walk closer to him. "This relationship we have?"

GD's expression went sour, baffled at what she said. He put his hands  infront of him. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Noona, what are you talking about? OUR relationship?" GD took a step back and forced an uncertain smile to lighten up the mood.

Tears started swelling up in her eyes. "You don't have a clue, Ji Yong oppa!" Tears rolled down her cheeks and she wiped them away. "You're hurting me too. Do you understand?"

Noona..." Reached a hand out towards her but she brushed it away.

"It's not like i wanted to fall for you, oppa. I don't want CL-roo to be hurt, but i can't stop what i feel. I'm not consufed or uncertain, oppa. I know that i love you so please just..." She wiped more tears away and swallowed. "Just please give me a chance, for real."

This is the last time i EVER listen to any of Bom noona's ideas! GD combed his hair back unsure of what to say. "Noona, you're a great girlfriend to have." He took her face in his hand and wiped her tears for her. She sniffed a couple of times before looking at him straight in the eyes forming a small smile. GD dropped his hands away from her face. "But..." Her small smile disappeared in an instant. "I'm sorry that i put you through this. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I understand your feeling, noona, but my heart will be for-"

GD was stopped by Dara's lips connected to his. He stood there bug-eyed shocked. Dara wrapped her hand arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. He put his hands on her waist and tried to gently push her away, but her arms were tightly around him. He tried pushing her harder then realized there was someone standing near the entrance from the door in his peripheral vision. He looked up and his heart stopped.

Chaerin ah....

GD kept his eys on CL pushing Dara harder and she finally let go. Dara looked up at GD and looked to where he was looking and gasped. "CL-ah!" She put her hand over embarrised. "W-When did you get here?"

GD watched CL's eyes go from Dara to GD. "I just got here. Umm, i wanted some fresh air but uhh..." She rubbed her arm slightly bowed. "Sorry, excuse me."  She turned around and headed towards the door.

"Chaerin ah wait!" GD shouted. Not looking back CL paused with her hand on the door handle. "Chaerin a-" CL quickly opened the door and went inside and down the stairs. "Chaerin ah!!" GD yelled louder.

He started towards the door, but a hand grabbed his arm. He looked back at Dara who looked at him anxiously. "Oppa, please don't go. Give me a chance!" She wrapped her arms around his waist and burried her head in his chest.

GD grabbed her wrists and pushed her back. "Noona....im sorry." With that said, he moved her back and headed after CL.

*****CL*****

CL made it to the bathroom and locked it. She went to the sink and leaned against it catching her breath. She looked into the mirror. "Chaerin ah, you can't handle this anymore." She heaved. "I wish you were more like CL." She closed her eyes. Be more like CL...Be more like CL... She slowly opened her eyes and watched herslef in the mirror become calmer and more confident. She fixed herself up. Chaerin ah, don't worry. CL is here now. She turned away from the mirror and headed towards the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O.O Chaerin?? CL?? Wah?? O dear o dear o dear!! GD what are you gonna do now???