Guardian

Say You Love Me

sorry sorry sorry for the long wait!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Lee Chaerin!! What is taking you so long!? I'm hungry dammit!" Bom yelled banging on the bathroom door

CL opened the door. "Noona...be real with me...should black be my next hair color? Or do you think it would make me look scary?" CL said looking at the mirror, playing with each strand of hair on her head.

"I dont know, sure why not. Now will you stop playing around and come one?!" She grabbed her hand and pulled all the way to the elevator. "Everyone is waiting in the van for you. I had to come get you."

"Ah..oh, sorry unnie...i didn't mean for that.." CL looked down guilty.

Bom looked at her and sighed. "CL-roo it's ok.. you seem to have a lot on your mind lately." Bom said as they got in the elevator.

CL pressing the button and spoke, "I've just been....thinking about a lot of things lately and trying to clear things up in my head."

"Oh really? Can you tell me what you been thinking about?" Bom smiled brightly. "I promise i won't tell a single soul!"

"...You PROMISE unnie? I'm only telling you because I need to get this off my chess. Plus, I need a woman to talk to. Teddy oppa is fine and all, but...It's still kinda awkward." 

"I PROMISE! NOW TELL!" Bom yelled excitedly, grabbing onto CL's shoulder.

"Y-yah unnie! Ok, ok let go!" CL laughed as Bom released her, calming herself down. "You good now?"

Bom nodded quickly. "Im good now, tell me."

CL inhaled and exhaled deeply. "Ok...So a few days ago, i saw Dara unnie and Ji Yong oppa kissing.." CL stopped after hearing Bom gasped.

"R-Really!?" She looked away and mumbled softly to herself. "I thought they called it off..."

CL blinks confused. "Huh unnie?"

Bom shook her head. "Nothing~ please go on." 

"Umm...ok. Well, they kissed and for some reason i felt hurt, but at the time i didnt know why i was feeling this way."

"And? How do you feel?" Bom looked at her curiosity, trying to hide her excitement.

"It doesnt matter anymore."

Bom blankly stared at her. "W-what did you say??"

"I said it doesn't matter anymore. I'm not hurting myself emotionally anymore now that I know why i feel this way and i don't want to hurt anyone and-"

"Lee Chaerin."

CL paused and met Bom's serious stare. "Y-yes unnie?"

"How do you feel about Ji Yong ah?" Bom asked sternly.

CL opened and closed it hesitantly. "I...I thi-" The elevator floor bell beeped and the door slid open. CL looked from outside to Bom. "We should go."

With that said, CL quickly got out of the elevator towards the parking lot.

*****BOM*****

Bom sighed to herself and took out her phone texting while walking.

                                             To: Eye-smile Bae
                             Youngbae, i got some big news u might wanna hear~~! ^^ kk dont tell anyone or ill kill you~

************

*****GD*****

"Ji, how long are you gonna mope around, huh?" Taeyang grabbed his arm and tugged it. "Come oooon, get out of bed. Im bored and wanna go somewhere fun. Like the old times!" Taeyang smiled brightly.

"Mmmrrrr noooo." GD whined quickly kicking under the covers with his eyes still closed. "I dont wanna go anywhere except inside Chaerin aaaah." He stopped and shot his eyes opened, quickly sitting up and looking at Taeyang. "You didn't hear that, ok?"

Taeyang puffed out his cheeks holding in his laughter. "Y-you...were you just having a "wet dream" about CL ah?"

GD threw the covers to the side and hurried out of bed into the bathroom. "I'm gonna take a shower!" With that said, he closed the door behind him and sighed. . That was emabrrassing, but at least it was Youngbae and not anyone else. He sighed again and turned the shower knob.

************

GD came out the bathroom, drying his hair with a towel. Ugh. I still feel like ... "JI YONG!!" his thoughts were quickly eared by Taeyang's yell.

Taeyang rushed in his room panicking anf grabbed GD's arm. "You NEED to see this!" 

"See wh-" Before he could finish, Taeyang pulled him out of the room and to the living room. "Y-Youngbae I dont have any clothes o-"

"Just LOOK!" Younbae shouted and pointed at the TV. 

GD's eyes grew large. "Wh-What the ??" 

                  ".....Is this a real photo or a fake? YG entertainment had yet to discuss this photo, but G-Dragon fans are furious. While all the members of the Kpop group, 2NE1, was hanging out many GD fans followed them and expresed their anger towards Park Sandara, also known as Dara, by making 'anti-dara' signs, throwing eggs, and cursing her name. 2NE1's leader, Lee Chaerin also more known as CL, protected Dara by moving infront taking the blow of the thrown eggs..."

GD watched in horror lookng at a picture of Dara and him kissing on the YG rooftop was taken. His heart grew into more shame and guilt as he watched the footage of CL hugging Dara and protecting her from the thrown eggs, not caring if she gets hit. This is all my fault...All of it...

GD rushed back in his room, putting on random clothes. He took his jacket off the hook and put it on. "Im going with you." GD looked back to find Taeyang leaning on the door frame. 

He looked at him with a 'sorry' expression on his face. "Youngbae..."

"There isn't anything you can say to me that will make me stay here. I'm.Going.With you." Taeyang sternly said turning around and going towards the front door.

GD watched his friend and smiled. Thank you, friend. 

**********

*****CL*****
"YOU !" "HE DOESNT WANT YOU!" "UGLY !" "STAY AWAY FROM OUR OPPA!" "MOVE DAMMIT!"

CL blocked the thrown eggs with her body and moved in synch with the now bawling Dara. They made it to the van and Minji quickly opened the door for them. Dara got in first, then CL. "Why is this happeneing?! I dont understand!" Minji said hurrying in the van and close the door. 

Still with Dara, CL held onto her trying to calm her down in the back seat. "Unnie it'll be ok. They wont hurt you. I'll protect you."

"C-C-CL-Roo...." Dara hugged onto CL tightly, crying even harder. CL hugged her closer quietly making the 'shh' noise. 

"Do you see anyone else besides CL ah on the rooftop?" Bom asked picking out the egg shells and wiping off egg yolk from her hair.

Dara shook her head and sniffed. "I thought..we were alone."

CL got a tissue from Bom and wiped Dara's eyes. "We will find out who did this. The person must be from YG entertainment because no one can just walk in the building so easily without being noticed."

Dara nodded slowly calming down her cries.

***********

*****GD*****

GD and Taeyang arrived at the YG building and was greeted by paparazzi and angry fans. Taeyang and other YG security members helped him pass threw the crowd. "There's 2NE1!" 

GD turned around, watching a van coming in view. He started making his way to the van. "JI Yong wait!" He heard Taeyang yelled but he didnt listen. The van door opened and saw Minji and Bom get out first. They his eyes went to CL who was helping Dara come out. Her hair was wet with egg liquid and sprinkles with egg shells. She kept her head down not making any eye-contact with him at all.

"O-Oppa..." His eyes moved away from CL to Dara who's cheeks and nose were red and her eyes puffy from crying. She went from CL's arms to his in an instant shedding tears.

He paused in shock for a few seconds and wrapped his arms around her and whipsered, "I'm sorry Noona..so so sorry. This is all my falult." 

The fans screamed in shock, excitement, and anger while the paparazzi took thousands of photos. 

"You need to move."

He looked up and saw Chaerin with a straight face pointing at the door. His heart ached seeing her in the state that she was in because of him. He wanted to hold her so badly and apologize a million times for being a cowardly idiot. "oppa...yong oppa...-"

"KWON JI YONG!"

He snapped back to reality hearing Taeyang's voice. GD turned around with his arm around Dara pushing past the crowd. He looked back at CL who was following with her head down. He looked forward again entering the YG building.

 

....

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I IS DONE~ WOOOO~!!! ♥♥♥ sorry for the wait~!!