It's Okay

Say You Love Me

guys..... GUYS.... omg it's been so long... I'm sooooo sorry but LIFE MAN LOL I read my story again and decided it was actually better than I thought so I'm continuing it~ I guess after everything that's happened to 2NE1 (;-;) and BB... and just YG as a whole I lost interest in the story BUT I'm back :') so sorry for there very long wait~

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

-RECAP-

 

Her eyes grew wide as her body was pulled close to his and both their lips connected. That was the first moment her body was lit up and floating in mid air; that moment she was completely breathless.

Their lips parted and she looked at GD's intense eyes as he spoke, "So let's not be friends. Let's be more than that."

 

-STORY STARTS- 

 

-CL-

Once CL made it back to the dorm and into her room, she couldnt stop thinking about what happened with her and GD. The moment their lips connected... she touched her lips closing her eyes rememeber the lingering feeling of GD lips against hers. It felt exactly how she imagined kissing the person she fell in love with for the first time; gentle, loving, and sweet. She changed her clothes and washed her face before getting into bed and stared up at the ceiling replaying everything that happened in her head.

-FLASHBACK-

"Oppa... I... I don't know if we shou--"

"Chaerin ah. Please... there's no use for us to continue to just being friends.. I've loved you for so so so ing long I can't pretend that don't have feelings for you anymore. I know you feel the same way about me... and.. and I'm sorry.. for everything that I've done. I was stupid to go along with that plan and I should've just told you how I felt." He moved his hands from hers and cups her face. "This kiss just now... it felt like... like perfection. Like everything is meant to be, don't you think?" 

She parted her lips trying to her ignore her loud heart thumping away while she collected her thoughts. "It... everything is just... happening so--" She paused for a moment and casts her eyes down before looking back up at him. She slowly lifted and gripped and hands onto GD's wrists then continued, "I do like you oppa.... I didn't realize how much until all this.. but... We can't be together... not yet.. Dara Unni has feeling for you and the world still thinks you and Dara Noona are dating, so I just don't think we should be together right now."

She took a deep breath after speaking and bites her lip seeing the look of guilt and sorrow on GD's face. He slowly moved his hands away and barely nodded. "I understand... but I'm not going to hide my feelings for you any longer.. and.. I'll try and make it up to you. I don't know how yet, but I will.. I promise." He smiled at her and backed away. "I'll take you home Chaerin ah."

CL stared at him for a moment before smiling softly and blushes a light shade of pink. She was happy that he understood, but another part of her was still longing to be with GD, but for now, both of them will have to put their feelings aside once more before getting together.

-FLASHBACK END-

CL let out a sigh and turned her head closing her eyes closed hoping for a brighter day tomorrow than the recent others.

 

-GD-

So let's face it, GD could barely sleep a wink last night and that didn't bother him at all. He woke up feeling refreshed as ever and it was because of CL. He was CL-nergized. For the first time in a long time he walked with a pep in his step smiling confidently from ear to ear around his apartment. A part of him was still feeling some type of way for not being able to call Chaerin his girlfriend, but the kiss.... THAT KISS THOUGH... that was a huge leap, and he was feeling himself. 

He hummed his way through his daily routine and to the YG building. The first people he saw were his fans across the street. He smiled widely and waved to them and they waved back screaming happily. Once he got into the building went down to the cafeteria to get something to eat. As he did that he texted CL with a good morning, got his food, and sat down to eat. YB noticed GD when he enetered the cafeteria and sat next to him. 

"Good morning my handsome brothah from another mothah~" GD smiled at him with full cheeks.

YB looked at him amused and slightly creeped out. "You're... very happy this morning Ji... and You're definitely not a morning person." He scoots closer to him and whispers. "What happened with You and Chaerin ah?" 

"I kissed her." GD blurted out without a second thought as he kept eating. YB just stared at him baffled waiting for him to continue, but when he noticed that's all he was gonna get he shook GD's arm. 

"You kissed her... AND?? What else happened? Are you and her together now?" 

GD shook his head and put his spoon down to look at YB. "No.... but I kisse her... and she didn't back away.. and she finally confessed that she liked me too... but.." GD looked back down at his food. "But we're not getting together because of the whole incident with Dara Noona... so for now we are going to remain the same. I did tell her I wasn't going to hide my feelings and she seemed to be okay with it. She smiled. It was the most genuine smile I've seen from her in a long time." At that thought GD sighed with a longing smile and all YB could do is smile and pat his shoulder.

"Well I'm happy if you're happy, Ji. I'm glad you both have come to an agreement." 

GD nodded and smiled. "Thank you Bae... I hope from now on me and her can grow closer." 

 

-CL-

All of 2NE1 were busy getting ready to go to a photoshoot. As CL was coming out of the bathroom she was cornered by Bom. "U-Unni what are you doing? Move we need to get ready." CL whined trying to get passed her, but Bom wouldn't have it.

"No no no you gotta tell me what happened... you came back quite late so spill~" 

CL sighed and juked Bom out finally getting away from her and closing the door behind her, locking it. Bom kept banging on the door whining to be let in but CL ignored her and laughed.

-----

Once they were all ready they got into the van and headed towards the shoot. Bom was still wanting to know what happened, but Dara and Minji told her to stop, and Bom sulked in her seat while the others joked and laughed teasing Bom. CL kept looking at her phone and messaging GD trying to hide a smile. Who knew GD could be this cheesy in text messages. Has he always been like this? It was both corny and cute at the same time. When CL looked up from her phone she noticed Dara was watching her the whole time with a small smile, and that made CL look down feeling guilty and worried. Unni...are we going to be okay...? She thought to herself and huffed a bit looking back at her phone staring at the black screen.

They finally arrived at the photoshoot they changed their clothes and began working. After and hour they stopped and had a break in the lounging area. CL was sitting on the couch with the Bom and Minji eating some snacks. Once Dara got her snacks she joined them and they all had enjoyed they break with random stories and jokes. CL stood up and picked up everyone's trash and dumped it all the the trash can, she felt a small tap on her shoulder and she turned around about to apologize for being in the way until she realized it was Dara. 

"CL-roo... can we talk for a bit... just us?" 

CL swallowed hard and nodded a bit. "Yeah... sure unnie..".

They both smiled thoughtfully at each other and Dara lead the way to a private place they could talk. Once Dara stopped walking she turned around to face CL then leaned against the wall and looked down. 

"So... judging from the way you're smiling at your phone... I take it that you and Jiyong op-... Jiyong ah are an item now?"

CL bit her lip lightly and shook her head. "No... we decided not to be together for now."

Dara jerked her head up shocked. "Huh? B-But why? You two like each other right?" 

"Yeah... But right now it's kinda complicated.." 

"it's not because of me, is it?"

CL glanced at her and didn't speak for a moment before answering. "It's not just because of you.. it's because of the situation... You know... When you and oppa kissed and how every thinks you two are now an item even though YG denied it... it's just a bit too complicated right now so.. Unni... I'm so sorry... that you got caught up in all of this... and I had no idea. If I'd known I'd-"

"It's not your fault Chaerin ah.." Dara cut her off and shook her head, "Please don't blame yourself... I.. the kiss between me and Jiyong ah... I kissed him. He didn't kiss back.. in fact.. he called me up there to end the farce, but I was so caught up in myself that I couldn't give up... even though I knew you liked him and I knew you was hurting, but... unlike you I put your feelings aside and carried on.." she sniffs and wipes under her eyes as tears begin to fall. "I'm the bad friend.. and Unni.. for not caring about your feelings and forcing myself on Jiyong ah.. I'm so so sorry." 

CL listened to Dara with calm and warming eyes. She shook her head and hugged her Unni tight as Dara began to cry harder. "Oh Unni... it's okay... it's alright.." Dara continues to cry holding onto CL and CL kept a tight warm hug trying not to cry herself, but a few tears left her eyes. After a few minutes Dara's cries softened and she carefully moves back. CL let's her go but helps her wipe under Dara's eyes along with her.

"I want you to be happy... I don't want you to feel burdened because of me." Dara sniffed and cleared . "I still have feeling  for Jiyong ah.. they won't go away so easily, but you and him should be together if you like each other.. I know you both do. So stop fighting it and get together already.. everybody else, okay? Or I'll swoop in and steal your oppa." Dara glares playfully and chuckles. 

CL laughs softly and nods still wiping her tears and nods. "Okay Unni... thank you." 

They both hugged it out and laughed teasing each other's looks as they walked back to the lounging area only to be scolded by their make up artists. 

 

-GD-

After GD finished up with his work he departed from YB and Teddy and decided to head home. Once he got into his car his phone vibrated, and to his delight, a messaged popped up from CL

                      From: Gizibe Chaerin

                  Hey oppa... are you at the studio?

GD beamed ear to ear and immediately replied.

                     To: Gizibe Chaerin 

                 I just left the studio. I'm in the parking lot. What's up? Are you okay? 

                     From: Gizibe Chaerin

                 Ah yeah I'm okay I was just wondering if we can meet up somewhere?

                     To: Gizibe Chaerin

                 Yeah of course! Where would you like to meet up? Or do you want me to pick you up?

                     From: Gizibe Chaerin

                 No I asked my manager to drop me off at the YG building to I'll be there in a few

                     To: Gizibe Chaerin

                 Alright then I'll wait for you in my car. See you soon <3

                     From: Gizibe Chaerin

                 Kkkk alright oppa see you soon ^^

GD sighs happily reading through the message over and over again. Chaerin ah wants to meet up~ she wants to see me again~. He snickers to himself and does a small happy dance in his car while he waits for CL. 

It takes about 20 minutes for CL to arrive and she quickly heads to GD's car and gets in. She looks at GD who was already smiling at her. She immediately blushes and looks down buckling her seatbelt. 

"What are you looking at with that silly grin?" 

GD laughs and turns on the ignition. "Sorry I just missed you that's all. So where are we going my lady?" 

CL's cheek began to blush even more and she sighs frustrated that his words make her melt and he knew it. "Just- Just drive somewhere... I'm hungry.." she huffs softly. 

GD smirks and nods still laughing amused. "Alright alright I'm going~". Gets out the lot and starts heading to an eatery.

----------

After a few minutes through the casual talking and flirting in the car, they arrive at a restaurant. GD gets out first then helps CL out the car and holds onto her hand. He smiles at her and she reciprocates with a shy but loving smile back before looking down as they enter the restaurant. They get a seat further in the back with dimmly lit lights and order whine and dinner. Once they got their dinner they ate and talked enjoying earth others company. From time to time they would just stare at ear other and speak with their eyes while chuckling ever so often. GD wished this moment would never end. The fact that he was like this with the girl he literally dreams about felt so unreal. 

Her laugh...

her eyes..

her smile..

the sound of her voice..

the way she gets so shy she ends up rambling...

everything that CL did he found so cute and attractive like she put an enchantment spell on him. He was deeply in love with her and he could give no s anymore if anyone noticed. 

Once they finished eating and GD paid the check, they headed back to the car and got in. Before GD could,d start the engine CL began to speak.

"Oppa wait... before you drop me off... I need to tell you something."

GD looked at her and pulled his hand away from the star button. It would be a lie to say he wasn't nervous. In fact he was scared less. A lot of questions was racing through this head. Is she gonna ask to stay friends? Did I do too much? Does She like someone else? Did she lose interest? GD nodded his head and smiled a bit. "Go ahead Chaerin ah.. you can tell me anything."

CL smiled a bit, "I talked to Dara unni... about everything... well.. more like she talked to me."

GD studied her face wanting to know if it's good or bad news. He nods slowly, "I see.... So.. how did it go? Was Noona still upset? I feel like for getting her into this without even realizing her own feelings..." 

"I think you should make sure to properly apologize to her for that... but she told me everything and she wants us to be happy. Even though she still has feeling for you, she doesn't want to be a burden."

"I will definitely apologize properly." GD smiles a bit. "Ah she said that? She doesn't mind us being together?" 

"Yup. She literally said ' everybody else' and if I don't move fast she'll take you away." CL smiles and chuckles.

GD blinks surprised before snorting, "What? Little Dara Noona said that?" Laughs along with CL before quieting down and looks at her with a more serious but cautious look, "Well... what are your thoughts on everything?"

CL looks into his eyes before looking down bashfully. "I think.... We should give it a try."

 

-------------------------------------------------------

BAM! DONE WOOOOOOO I'm really rusty so don't hurt me >< thank you for reading!!