Fraudulent Strength

Say You Love Me

*****GD*****

"Where did she go?" He said leaning on a wall to catch his breath. He stepped down another flight of stares and stopped infront of the studio room. maybe... He opened the door and peaked in.

He was right. CL was sitting down on the couch talking to Teddy like nothing happened. Like she never went up to the roof and never saw the kiss.

She was....Normal.

But not quite normal. He sensed something different about her, but couldn't quite put his finger on it. 

Before GD was about to close the door, Teddy spotted him and waved to come in. "Ayy Ji Yong. You need something?" CL looked over at his direction keeping a poker face.

GD shook his head. "No, i'm good. Sorry for interrupting."

Teddy rolled his chair to the door and opened it more. "You can come in and chill with us if you want."

GD couldn't help but feel CL's cat-eyes staring him. He finally smiled, "Ah, no that's-"

"GD oppa you weren't intruding if that's what you think. We're all friends here so stay." CL finally said.

GD looked towards her suprised. She smiled genuinely at him but then her eyes widened. "Oh, but i don't want you to feel like you have to stay. I'm just saying if you want to..." She trailed off into another smile embarrassed.

I don't....understand...Is she really ok? GD smiled back at her and nodded his head. "That's ok Chaerin ah. I'll hang out with you and Teddy next time, promise. I'm suppose to meet Youngbea in a little while, so continue your conversation."

CL nodded her head. "Oh, ok then. Tell Youngbae oppa i said hello."

"Yeah tell him i said hey, too." Teddy added.

GD bowed and waved goodbye closing the door behind him.

*****CL*****

"CL ah" CL slid her eyes upon Teddy's stern look.

"Teddy oppa" She mimicked giving him the same stare back.

"Be true to yourself."

CL's heart jumped for a moment, but she quickly relaxed herself. "That was out of the blue, but ok." She looked down and looked back up again confused. "Why did you say that anyways, Teddy oppa?"

"I'm just saying. Be true to yourself, that's all."

**********

*****GD*****

GD poured another shot of soju and took it down. "Aish! This is killing me!" He smacked the shot glass on the table and took the soju bottle to pour himself another one.

Taeyang took the bottle away from him. "Ji Yong, don't overdue it." He placed the soju away from GD's grasp and pointed at the ssamgyupsal. "Eat that instead."

GD sighed taking his chopsticks and picking the meat off the grill. "Youngbae, you're such a good friend." GD slurred. "You're like. You're like a brother to me. Like a family memeber." He took a cabbage leaf and stuffed it with meat and kimchi and stuffed it in his mouth. "You da bwestest fwend i eber had!" He mumbled inbetween his chewing.

Taeyang smiled and shook his head. "Yeah, yeah. I know Ji Yong." 

"Am i like a brother to you?"

"Of course, Ji Yong. You're my bwestest fwend." He making GD smile.

"I can ask you anything right?"

"Yep. Go ahead and ask away."

GD smile faded away and became gloomy. "Why is this happening to me? Why does this always happen to me?"

Taeyand sighed. "Always? Until now when has this happened to you before?"

"I... I asked you first!" GD shouted stuffing his face with meat and kimchi."

Taeyang snickered. "Ok,ok. Honestly, this wouldn't be happening if you would've just confessed a long time ago." Taeyang said putting more meat on the grill. 

"Yeah, i know." GD slouched down resting his head on his arm. "I should've listened to you."

"Yep."

"I ed everything up."

"Mmmhmm."

"I shouldn't have listened to Noona."

"Definitely."

GD stopped and glared at Taeyang. "YA! You can stop and console me anytime!"

"I am consoling you! I bought you Samgyupsal." Taeyang smiled holding meat and kimchi in his chopsticks. "Here eat."

GD opened his mouth widely and Taeyang reached over and dropped it in GD's mouth.

He chewed happliy. "Yummy. Youngbae jeil jal naga!" He lifted his hands in the air. 

"Ya! Ji Yong be quiet. You're drunk." Taeyang whispered cracking a smile.

GD laughed pulling his head back. "We should call Tabi hyung and Daesungie to come and play with us!"

"Ji Yong did you foget? Daesung ah is in Japan and Seunghyun hyung is doing a movie AND after that he has to go to the Philippines."

GD slouched in his chair again. "Tch. Nobody has time to hand out together anymore."

"Ya, I'm still here. Isn't that enough." Taeyang pouted at him cutely.

GD grinned. "Yeah, you're enough Youngbae." He lifted his arms up. "G-Bae NOLZA!" He yelled mimicking 2NE1.

**********

*****CL*****

CL was walking towards the elevator ready to go in her room and lay in her bed. She pressed the 'up' button and waited for the elevator. The door finally opened and she hurried in.

"Hold the door!!"

CL jumped and quickly pressed and held the 'open door' button.

It was Sandara Park.

Dara rushed in the elevator. She bent over and leaned on her knees catching her breath. "Thank you CL-roo!"

"No problem, Unnie." CL brushed her hair to the side and pressed the button for their floor.

Dara stood up brushing her pants down and looked at CL. "Umm...CL-roo about what happened on the roof-"

"It has nothing to do with me, Unnie. I was just surprised, that's all. Sorry for making it awkward."

CL could feel Dara's stare as she looked up at the levels rising up. "CL-roo..."

CL looked at her. "Yes Unnie?"

Dara closed her eyes and took a deep inhaled. "I already know, so please stop lying to yourself and everyone around you."

CL blinked a couple of times baffled. "Unnie-"

The elevator bell rung and the door opened up. Dara walked past CL not waiting for her to finish what she was going to say and entered their apartment. CL stepped out the door still shocked at Dara's comment.

She entered the apartment and headed straight to her room. Once she closed the door, tears welled up in her eyes and rolled down her face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AIGOO AIGOO! She just needs to admit she likes GD~! it's easy~ i can do it~ watch " I LOVE TABI OPPA!!" nothing to it kekekeke!

im glad im taking this slow~ at first i thought i was gonna speed through this but we haven't even gotten to the good part yet! 

but Diamond....WHAT ARE THE GOOD PARTS!??

kekekeke idk either~ i go with the flow~~~~