Girlfriend

Say You Love Me

"Are we seriously gonna ask Dara noona?" GD shook his head and ran his fingers through his hair roughly.

"Dont worry, she'll say yes." Bom reached over the table and patted him on the shoulder. "If she doesn't i'll just torture her."

The three boys stared at Bom in horror. "Noona...you're too much." Seungri stuttered.

"Aish! I was just kidding! Look, i'll fill her in on everything and ask her if she would like to help." Bom sighed and stood up. "Don't say i didnt do anything for you Ji Yong ah." She smiled holding up a peace sign and skipped away.

"Ji Yong, are your serious about this....plan? This could end up badly." Taeyang said

"A plan is a plan. It's better than what im doing now."

"I know but-"

"Youngbae, are you gonna help me or not?" GD snapped.

Taeyang sighed and looked at GD earnestly. "Of course i'll help you. You're my best friend." He put his arm around his shoulders.

GD smiled and nodded his head. "Thanks, i owe you."

"I'll help too, hyung. I just wanna see what's gonna happen." Seungri added.

GD rolled his eyes and Taeyang pushed Seungri's shoulders. Seungri lifted his hands like he was innocent as they got up from the table to leave.

*****BOM*****

"DARA YA~~!" Bom knocked on Dara's door obnoxiously until Dara opened her door.

"Ya! Bommie why are you so loud!" Dara whispered.

Bom lightly nudged her out of the way and walked into her room. "I have a secret." She said and sat on Dara's bed. "A very BIG secret." she flailing her legs.

Dara quickly sat next to her. "Omo! Tell me, tell me." She grabbed Bom's shoulder and shook them roughly.

"OK OK! kekeke you have to keep this a secret especially from CL-Roo." Bom pulled her in and whispered in her ear. "Ji Yong ah is.....inlove."

Dara gasped quickly moving her head away from Bom and looked at her surprised. "Ji Yong ah? Really? Who? Who is it?" she paused for a moment to think and then her eyes bugged out and she put her hands over . "Wait...is it Chaerin ah!?"

"SHHH! Keep quiet!" Bom smacked Dara's mouth. "You can't tell anyone! Not even Minji ya. She can't keep a secret worth half a penny." 

Dara nodded in agreement. "Ok......Ohmigosh Ji Yong ah likes Chaerin ah-"

"Not like..He LOVES Chaerin ah. So, do you support him?" Bom leaned into Dara anticipating her answer.

"Of Course! I'll help Ji Yong ah."

"Will you do anything to help him?"

"Yeah anything."

"AAAAAAANYTHING?" Bom moved closer and Dara leaned back annoyed.

"Bommie! I said anything so please back away from me~" Dara whined pushing Bom away.

"Even if he asks you to be his girlfriend to make Chaerin ah jealous?"

"Yeah....Wait.....What?" Dara jumped up and backed away from Bom who was smiling innocently. "Were you kidding?"

Bom shook her head. "Nope! And you said you would do anything to help, so this is how you're gonna help."

"But-" Bom put her pointer finger on Dara's lips shushing her.

"No buts. I'm gonna call Ji Yong ah and tell him you said ok. SEEYA!" Bom opened her door, turned around to make a heart with her hands at Dara, and left.

*****FAST FORWARD*****

*****CL*****

CL sat her tray down on the table and sat next to Minji and across from Seungri in the YG cafeteria. She took her chopstcicks and mixed her curry and rice together.

"CL, CL, CL! If you're not gonna eat that, give it to me." Seungri reached his chopsticks over to grab her tray.

CL smacked his hands away. "Seungri sshi, what the hell! I just got here!" 

"Geez, all you had to say was no." Seungri mumbled his red hand and Minji laughed at Seungri's pain. CL roled her eyes and continued eating.

Bom entered the cafeteria and immediately sat next to Seungri. "CL ah, how's it going?" She asked laying her head on the back of her hand.

"Umm, fine Bommie Unnie." CL smiled chewing her food.

"Bom noona, CL hit me!" Seungri sobbed putting his head on her shoulder.

"Aigoo, you probably deserved it." Bom moving her shoulder away from him then hit him on the head. "Anyways, I have something to tell you two. Dont be surprised but-" Bom was cut off when GD and Dara came into the cafeteria.

CL smiled at both of them about to wave, but stopped with her hand up. She heard Minji gasp and say 'omo' next to her. CL's eyes traveled to their fingers intwinded together. She looked back up focusing on GD's and Dara's embarrassed expression wide eyed and spoke, "A-are...." Her voice traveled off. She didnt notice Bom and Seungri looking at her because her eyes were too fixated on GD and Dara.

GD exhaled and walked over to the table with Dara still holding hands. "Guys uhhh...We have something to say." GD Looked at Dara who was looking back at him with a hint of concern. "Me and Sandara noona are dating."

Those six simple words stabbed CL in the heart. She wasn't sure if she was breathing or not. CL dropped her chopsticks on her tray and abruptly stood up shocking her YG members around her. She looked from Dara to GD and back to Dara. Calm down Chaerin ah calm down. She told herself. She closed her eyes inhaling and exhaling then opened her eyes to stare at Dara.

"I'm so happy for you Unnie." CL formed a warm smile on her face and gave her a hug.

Still in shock, Dara took her hand away from GD to hug her back. "Chaerin ah... Thank you."

Minji jumped up and ran over to Dara with a bright smile. "DARA UNNIE!! You and Ji Yong oppa are Boyfriend and Grilfriend!? And i always thought oppa was a player." She said patting her on the shoulder.

CL and Dara unwrapped their arms from each other. CL looked at GD with a serious expression, "Kwon Ji Yong, if you know what's good for you, you won't make my Dara unnie cry. Do you understand."

All GD could do was stare at CL surprised which made CL annoyed, YA! KWON JI YONG!" she yelled wich snapped him back.

"Ah yeah, Chaerin ah. I'll take good care of her." he gave a small smile to her. CL heard a hint of sadness in his voice, but she ignored it and turned back to her table to sit down.

"Are you guys gonna join us?" CL said taking a spoon full of rice curry in not looking up at GD or Dara.

"Ah, no. We just wanted to tell you guys about us being a couple. You guys can continue eating." GD answered and with that said, they both held hands again and walked out the cafeteria.

"Wahhh~ i can't believe they are dating! But i did thought they made a cute couple." Minji sighed still smiling and sat down.

"Yeah, they are a cute couple. Dont you agree Chaerin ah?" Bom said.

CL looked up at Bom and nodded with another warm smile. "Yeah, the cutest."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELL WELL WELL~ Bom is a busy body huh?

CL looked pretty surprised when she heard GD and Dara started dating.

im just making this up as i go kekeke i know where this story is going but i dont know how to get there LOL 

Diamond fighting! AH GOGOGO~!