Listen

Say You Love Me

*****DARA*****

Dara and Seungri walked back in silence to the conference room. She felt like crying, but didnt have the energy to.

"Noona..."

Seungri's voice broke the silence. "Are you ok?"

Dara nodded her head. "I'm fine. I knew this was going to happen sooner or later. I just..." Dara didnt finish her sentence and went quiet again.

"If you knew then why did you..?"

"Can we please stop talking about this Seungri ya." Dara said more like a command than a suggestion.

Seungri nodded his head and silence fell again.

**********

The reached the Comference room and Seungri opened the door for her. As she came inside, she was greeted by Bom's arms, squeezing her. "Dara! I'm so so so sorry for everything." Her voice started to crack. Dara could feel her neck getting wet from Bom's tears. 

Dara hugged her back just as tightly. "Bom, dont cry. I'm ok. Everything is fine." She released her, wiping the tears off Bom's face.

Bom nodded and sniffed, "What happened? And where is CL-ah-"

"She knows."

Bom's eyes widened. "H-How does she-"

"We were listening in on their conversation." Seungri butted in, scractching the side of his head.

"Evesdropping?" Taeyang stood up. "And you helped her because...?"

"She was bound to find out sooner or later. Dara even said it herself."

Taeyang and Bom both looked at Dara confused for a moment but then understanding. 

"So..." Everyone looked at Teddy who was now standing next Bom. "Where are those two?"

Dara looked at Bom and then at Taeyang. "We told him everything." Taeyang said nodding his head.

"Umm.." She looked at Teddy for a moment and looked down. "After she found out, she walked away right before opp-" She caught her self and coughed. "Right before Jiyong was about to explain himself. So, he went after her. I dont know where they went though."

Everyone sighed worried. 

"I Hope Jiyong can fix this once and for all." Teddy said and everyone agreed.

*****CL*****

"Chaerin ah, please hold on a second." GD pleaded, but CL wasn't going to have it. She quickened her pace as her wave of anger grew within her. Never has she felt so betrayed. So hurt.

Tears stung the back of her eyes and her vision blurred. She couldn't control her breathing anymore. "Chaerin, please." She heard him whine closer behind her than he was before. She felt her hand getting gripped and pulled. Anger took over CL's mind. without thinking, she whisked herself around, pulling her free hand back. She closed her eyes and swung her hand at GD, hearing a loud smack and the stinging pain from her hand.

*****GD*****

His face whipped to the side as CL's hand collided with his cheek. Everything was in complete silence. GD's face stung and his jaw ached, but not as much as his heart.

He let go of CL's hand and placed his hand over his and steadied his eyes on her. He wanted to speak, but he couldn't conjure the words out of his mouth. "Ch-"

"STOP!" CL screamed covering her ears. Wide-eyed, GD stared at her. "Why...I don't..." CL slowly uncovered her ears and hugged her arms. Not once did she try to make eye contact with him and he noticed. She looked not herself. Unconfident. Broken, and GD blamed himself. "Please..." Her voice caught GD's attention. "Please stay away from me." She whispered, blankly staring at the ground.

Those words rung through his ears like cursed tiny bells. His felt his mouth going dry and his heart crumbling into pieces. "NO."

*****CL*****

Shocked, CL finally looked at him in the eye. Did he just say 'NO'? She thought. She noticed, by the expression of his face, he was also shocked by himself. "Wh-What?" CL cracked.

She watched GD's adam's apple move up and down as he swallowed. He sighed, "I said no, Lee Chaerin."

She blinked not quite understanding the situation. "Well..." She took a deep breath. "I dont recall making it a choice for you."

"I dont recall that either."

CL huffed annoyed by his comment. "Who the do you think you are?!" CL said raising her voice. "Do you not remember what you've done?! And I cant believe everyone knew about this! You hurt Dara unnie and....you hurt me." CL trailed off the last part of her sentence, looking back down on the ground. "How could...Why did you do that?!...I... Just please stay away from me."

"No."

Angered, she glared at him. "STOP ACTING LIKE YOU HAVE A CHOICE!"

"I DON'T HAVE A CHOICE!" GD yelled back

CL paused, slightly startled from GD's raised voice. "I dont-"

"Do you want to know why i did all of this?" GD looked at her with a serious expression. "Ask me why."

Chaerin knew exactly why, but didn't want to hear it. She was scared, but didn't understand why. "Listen, i don't ca-"

"ASK me." 

Her heart rate quickened and couldn't bare to look at him any longer. She closed her eyes and shook head. 

"Why not?" She heard him say.

She couldn't give an answer because she didn't know either. She head down with her eyes closed. Stop, stop, STOP. She begged in her mind.

"I don't have a choice because my heart is already set." 

Her stomach dropped. 

"Everything that I've done until this point was stupid and I was desperate. I didn't have the courage before, and i still don't now, but I don't have a choice anymore. Actually, I never did when it came to you."

His words to her were like an atomic bomb dropping from the sky.

"Chaerin ah..." He inhaled and exhaled deeply. "I love you."

Her lungs tightened, making it hard for her to breathe. The tears she was desperately trying to hold back by closing her eyes were spilling out. She put her hands over her eyes, breathing heavily and choppy. She wasn't sure if these were tears of frustration, anger, sorrow, or.......relief.

 

She jumped feeling arms wrapping around her. She struggled to get out of his arms frustrated, not sure to still be mad at him or relieved. She tried to push him away, then pulled his shirt, but he kept his arms tightly around her with no sign of him releasing her. Her strength was weakening and she slowly started to give up. She stood there, tears still pouring out of her eyes, as GD's hand gently rubbed her back, slowly relaxing her. She felt like minutes were turning into hours as GD held her.