Seriously?!

Say You Love Me

*****GD*****

"Ji Yong you got as much sleep as i did, but you look like you only got 1 hour of sleep." Taeyang said putting his hand on his shoulder.

"You have no idea." GD groaned slowly making his way to the bathroom. He the sink and splashed water on his face. I love you Ji Yong oppa. Her voice echoed in GD's head. Did i hear that right. or was i hallucinating? His heart skipped a beat thinking about her warm breath on his neck. He sighed snatching a towel off the rack and whiped his face then the shower.

*****

GD checked his phone and found a message from Trainer Hwang.

                                                        From: Trainer

                                                   Ji Yong ah, i hope you had a good sleep because you are working out today.

                                                    Don't skip out or ill find you and punish you.

GD slouched his shoulders depressed and tossed his phone on the bed to get ready. This is not my day. Not my day at all. He thought about CL and what she said last night causing him to smile. But i guess I'm ok with it.

*****

GD opened the door to the gym and spotted Trainer Hwang next to CL who was on the treadmill with ear phones on looking at the tv connected to the treadmill. GD's heart skipped a beat and a rush of nervousness overwhelmed him. The Trainer looked over at GD then looked back at CL. "Keep going. you have 10 minutes left." He said to her before walking over to GD. "Ah, Ji Yong ah, i see you made it. You know the drill; stretch for five minutes and pick a weight lifting machine." GD nodded and the Trainer walked back to CL.

The whole times GD was stretching, he couldn't take his eyes off her. Trainer Hwang looked over at him and GD quickly reverted his eyes. "Ji Yong ah, i'll be back. Don't get lazy while i'm gone." He said and walked out of the gym. Everything went quiet except for the loud humming of the treadmill. GD picked a weightlifting spot and began lifting. His eyes wandered over to CL turned of the treadmill and got off huffing and wiping her sweat. She took out her ear phones and grabbed her water bottle taking in a a few sips of water. Now's my chance. "Chaerin ah" GD called out. 

She turned her head towards him surprised, "Ah, Oppa. You're here? My earphones were on so i didnt hear you come in." She went over to him and sat on one of the weightlifting seat facing GD. "Ji Yong oppa, Bom unnie told me what happened last night and im really sorry. I must've been a real heavy burden literally."

GD quickly responded. "No, no. You weren't heavy at all...." His words trailed of. "Wait, Bom noona had to tell you what happened? You don't remember?"

CL shook her head embarrassed, "No, i don't remember anything. I guess i really can't handle alcohol." She moved her eyes away from GD in guilt.

She doesn't remember anything. Not even..... GD's thoughts were interrupted by CL cat-like eyes staring at him. "W-what?"

"Oppa, i know i've been a little.....out of it, but i assure you that i am feeling much better, so you don't have to worry about me, ok?" She smiled genuinely. "At first i didn't understand what was wrong with me, but now i do." She nodded her head.

GD looked at her full with interest. "What didn't you understand?"

CL looked away and looked back at GD shyly. So freakin' cute. "Well, oppa..." She look down at her hands and continued, "I felt really gloomy when i heard you say Dara unnie and you are dating."

GD's heart raced. Is she gonna confess to me again? "W-why Chaerin ah?'

"I thought that i wouldn't be able to spend time with you or Dara unnie. I felt like the thrid wheel." She looked up at GD and smiled. "Silly huh?"

GD just stared at her. That's it? That's what she came up with? Are you ing serious? He was baffled. He felt his heart become heavy with anger and bitterness. It's like last night meant nothing. 

"Oppa?"

GD tuned himself back in and realized CL's finger's on his knee. GD stood up abruptly making CL gasp in shock. "Ji Yong oppa what-" GD headed for the door ignoring CL. Before he could open it Trainer Hwang swung it open. 

"Ji Yong ah where are you-"

"Sorry Hwang nim. I only had one hour of sleep and i feel like im about to collapse." GD passed beside him not waiting of a reply.

" this ." GD cursed to himself. " it"

*****FAST FORWARD*****

"So, you're telling me last night Chaerin ah did a drunk confession, but now she said the reason she was moody was because she felt like she was losing both you and Dara noona?" Taeyang shook his head. "What are you gonna do now?"

GD slouched on the sofa aimlessly click on the tv remote watching the channels go by. "I'm done. I quit."

"Ya, dont just quit!" Bom smacked the back of his head. GD dropped the remote to massage the pain. "Quitters are losers! This is just a minor set-back. If you just keep with the plan-"

"The plan?" GD interrupted glaring at Bom. "The plan didn't work noona! If we keep going with this plan, i might as well fake an engagement with Dara noona." He picked up the remote and continued to browse through the channels. "I'm done."

"Why don't you just confess to her then?" Seungri plopped down next to him biting on an apple. "You are making it harder for you and CL sshi." 

"I don't need advice from a playboy like you. Don't you have s to ?" GD snapped.

"Hey, i observed from the best." He nudged GD with his elbow. "And as a matter-of-fact i do, so im out." Getting up, he threw his apple core in the trash, grabbed his jacket, and headed out the door.

"You know, the Manwhore is right." Taeyang said taking a seat next to GD. "Just confess Ji Yong."

"I can't confess now. She will be even more confused than she already is. I'm okay with leaving things how they are now. Besides..." GD shrugged his shoulders. "Dara noona isn't such a bad girlfriend."

Bom and Taeyang eyes grew big. "You have got to be kidding me." Bom said and snatched the remote from GD. "You have got to be ing kidding me!" Bom clutched the back of GD's neck pulling his head down in pain.

"Owowowowowow!! AISH! OK OK! I'm kidding, i'll 'break up' with her tomorrow!!" GD yelled shutting his eyes in pain.

Bom released her death grip and patted his head. "That's a good boy." Bom said smiling sweetly."I dont want your playboy hands on her for real." Taeyang laughed shakeyly rubbing his own neck.

GD opened one eye placing one hand over the back of his neck. "Why are you so 100% supportive with me and Chaerin ah, but Wooly Mammoth noona when i joked about dating Dara noona for real."

"Because Ji Yong ah." She dropped her hand on his shoulder making him jump a little. "Chaerin ah can handle you. She'll probably make you her servant."

Taeyang chuckled agreeing with Bom. GD sighed still rubbing the back of his neck. "Yeah, probably. And i wouldn't mind either."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done Done DONE~!! it looks like the same length of my last chapter.....sorry, i guess this is my limit. i dont wanna put EVERYTHING in one chapter~. hope u enjoyed~! Does this seem cliche?? probably huh? i'll think of something better to write next time!!