True Colors

Say You Love Me

*****GD*****

"Yang nim would like to speak to you two." The manager looked at him and Dara sternly. "He's very angry."

GD exhaled deeply, ready to explain what's going on. Should i tell him the whole truth or...? Dara took his hand in her while wiping her tears with the other one. He looked at her as her grip around his hand got tighter and tighter. "Noona, it's ok. I'll take care of this."

Dara looked at him. "W-What are you gonna say?"

"What needs to be said." He started walking towards the elevator pulling her with him.

************

"Do you two of ANY idea what you have done!!?" YG yelled. Dara jumped in shock and GD kept his head down. "Ji Yong your fancafe is desetergrating and your fans are turning into anti Dara and GD fans! The only people celebrating are the handful of Daragons out there! When did you two even start dating!!?"

"It's not like that, Sir." GD said now looking at YG.

Dara stared at GD wide eyes, squeezing his hand harder. YG studied GD's face for a while. "And what do you mean by that?"

GD tried to squirm his hand out od Dara's, but her grip was too stong. "This was all a huge misunderstanding and it's all my fau-"

"NO!" Dara shouted causing GD and YG to stare at her. Dara huffed, "There's no point in hiding it anymore Oppa."

GD blinked completely lost by her words. "Noona..." GD sighed. "Noona what are you saying?"

"Did she just call you 'Oppa'?" YG interupted raising his eyebrows.

Dara kept her eyes on the ground. "We should...We should just tell everbody the truth Ji Yong oppa."

"The truth?" GD asked still puzzled.

Dara nodded. "The truth." Dara raised her head and steadied her eyes on YG. "Yang nim, the truth is me and Ji Yong oppa have been seeing each other for almost two weeks and it's starting to get serious."

GD stared at Dara in disbelief. "Noona are you fu-"

"We want you blessing and we will have a conference meeting with the media....Together." She said not even batting an eyelash.

YG looked from her to GD. "If this is true then-"

"ITS NOT! NOT EVEN CLOSE!" Anger grew within GD. He pulled his hand away from Dara. "How could you even say that Noona!!?"

"IT IS SO!" Dara yelled back grabbing his arm.

"Noona stop it!" GD moved back yanking his arm away causing Dara to stumble in shock. "Dara noona..." GD lowered his voice. "You know that is not true, so please stop."

"Why can't is be!? HUH!?" Her voice began to tremble. "Why cant you give me a chance..?" Tears rolled down her face.

"What the hell is going on here?" YG butted in. He took his hat off and scatched his head confused. "Are you two dating or not?"

GD closed his eyes and sighed. ..I guess telling the truth wont hurt...Will it? GD slowly oepened his eyes again and focused on YG. "Well....."

*****BOM*****

Taeyang, Teddy, and the rest of 2NE1 were sitting in the comference room waiting for GD and Dara's meeting with YG to be over. Bom looked over at Taeyang who was already looking at her. What!? Bom mouthed even though she already knew what he was talking about. Taeyang took out his phone to txt and glanced back at her. Bom's phone buzzed and she took it out and read it was from Taeyang. 

                                                          From: Eyesmile Bae

                                                   Noona..this blew out of proportion....

Bom sighed.

                                                         To: Eyessmile Bae

                            i kno that...i came up with the plan. i shouldnt hav offered. and im sorry.

Bom looked at CL who wasnt making eye contact with anyone. She wanted to hug her and tell her how much she is sorry for bringing her so much pain. 

another txt from Taeyang.

                                                      From: Eyesmile Bae

                It's not all your fault noona. u didnt kno this would happen...Wat do you think they're talkin about?

Bom looked at Taeyang with an apologetic face. Taeyang smiled softly and mouth 'It's ok' to her. Bom looked over to CL who was now standing up.

"I'll be back. I need to clean up a bit." CL said touching her head.

"Ill help you unnie." Minji quickly got up and followed CL out closing the door behind them.

Teddy sighed and looked from Bom to Taeyang. "Ok, I know you two know something and I want to know what it is."

Bom quickly looked at Taeyang wide eyed and in panic. 

Taeyang sighed. "Hyung, basicaly...."

*****CL*****

Minji helped CL wash all of the egg and egg shell out of her hair. Minji gave her a towel. "Here you go Unnie."

"Thank you Minji ah, you can go back now if you want. I'll be fine." CL smiled drying her hair.

"You sure unnie? Is there anything else i should do?"

CL shook her head. "Nah, You're good Minji ah. Thanks again." CL hugged her before letting her go back to the conference room.

CL wrapped the towel over her shoulders and took one last look in the mirror. On the bright side, at least my makeup didnt get messed up. She smiled softly at herself before walking out of the bathroom.

CL headed back to the conference room, but stopped in her tracks. I wonder what they are talking about... She thought reffering to GD and Dara. She looked around and headed for YG's office.

**********

When she got there, she heard low talking, but couldn't make out the words. She looked around her surroundings again and leaned her ear at the door. 

"What are you doing?"

CL jumped away away from the and turned around and saw Seungri trying his hardest not to smile. "Y-yah Seungri sshi shh!" CL whipsered at him.

"Are you trying to evesdrop? I want in." Seungri smiled childishly and quietly walked over and carefully cracked the door open.

"Oh my God we are goi-"

"So you did all of this for Chaerin?" CL's heart jumped hearing YG's voice  saying her name. She moved closer to the door taking a peak through the crack.

*****GD*****

"You know how much damaged you guys have done because of this!? How are we suppose to explain to the public why you and Dara were caught kissing now!?" YG yelled.

GD bowed. "I apologize YG nim. I didnt know things would get out of hand. I was trying to end it but..." GD looked at Dara. "It got complicated." 

"Well, you are going to fix your mistake. All of you."

GD stared at YG confused. "All of us?"

"Yes. You, Dara, Youngbae, Bom and Seungri. And before you do, go over your plans with me for approval." YG sighed. "Next time, if you wanna confess your love to her, do it like a normal person. Now go."

With that said, GD and Dara bowed and walked towards the door. GD opened the door and was welcomed by CL's shocked and angry face. GD paused, "Ch-Chaerin ah...What are you-"

"Plan? Confess? What is this all about Kwon Ji Yong!?" CL demanded.

GD eyes went on Seungri and he immidiately lifted his hands up. "Hyung, i didnt say anything...She overheard you guys talking and well..." He looked away from GD's eyes.

He looked back at CL who's cat eye's were glaring at him.

 

Double ...

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DONE! Sorry for the delay~~