Are You Ready?

Say You Love Me

"It was just like that. As fast as you can snap your fingers. All this time i was inlove with you. It makes since to me now that everytime you walke in the room with a bright smile my heart beats rapidly. No, you don't need to have that worried face. It's ok. You don't need to say anything right now. All i wanted to do was tell you how i feel because i can no longer keep it inside anymore. Whatever reply you give me i will always love you."

"Ummm.....Are we done now? I'm starting to get weirded out." Taeyang took a few steps back snatching his hand away from GD.

"Youngbae, you said you would help me. This is how your helping me." GD crossed his arms pouting his lips.

"I know, but can i help you in a different way? Like giving you a stuffed animal to use or something?"

"No, it's not the same. I need a real person to practice on so i can be less nervous when i actually tell her."

"Why dont you stop practicing and tell her for real?"

"Have you ever confessed your love to some before?" GD stared unbelieveably at Taeyang waiting for a reply. Taeyang rubbed the side of his shaved head and looked away. "Yeah, that's what i thought."

**********CL**********

"Come guys, stop fooling around!" CL clapped her hands getting everyone's attention."CEO Yang is coming to see us rehearse, so i want this to be clean and spot on."

They all said yes and got into their positions. Just as they were about to start Youngbae and GD came through the door. They all bowed and said their hellos. "Oh your rehearsing?" Youngbae asked making himself confortable on the bench. "Can we watch?" GD sat next to him with all smiles. 

CL sighed a tad bit annoyed, but nodded her head, "Sure, why not, but dont distract us. We need to ge this right." CL looked at the backup dancer standing next to the speakers and cued her to start the music.

**********GD**********

The song, 'Falling In Love' boomed loudly throughout the room. GD watched gazing intensely at CL. His eyes scrolling up and down her body like he was searching for an invisible weak spot. He litfed his eyes to her face and sar her grinning...At HIM? GD's heart punded like crazy sure everyone in the room can hear it. Does she have to smile like that for every ing song she does? GD shifted in the seat and looked away. He felt a light nudge from Taeyang.

"Dude, you're making it so obvious right now." Taeyang whispered. "You need to calm down."

"Are you looking at the same thing im looking at? How do you expect me to calm down?" GD raised his voice a little but quicklyy lowered it afraid of anyone hearing him. He looked around to make sure no one was aware of their talk. He turned his head to the right and looked down next to him and noticed eyes were looking right back at him. It was SeungRi. He gave him a mischievous smile and GD flinched. Was he hear the whole time? Did he hear my conversation? Why didn't i noticed him before? GD looked at CL still dancing to the song. Ahhh, that's probably why. 

When the song ended the girls got up and clapped in success and they joined their clapping. The girls dispearsed to wipe their sweat and drink water. CL walked towards GD's direction looking from him to Taeyang to Seungri, "So, what you guys think? Did you see anything wrong that we should fix?"

"Nope, it was perfect," GD smiled.

CL made an skeptical face. "Oppa, are you lying to me? I saw you and Youngbae oppa talking during our practice. What were you guys talking about?"

"Yeah Ji Yong hyung, what were you talking about?" GD darted his eyes towards Seungri in complete shock. GD changed his shock into a glare staring right into SeungRi's eyes. If you say something unncessary, i'll ing kill you. 

Like Seungri read his mind, he nodded and turned back to CL, "Ji Yong hyung was talking about how it must've took a long time to get it so perfect, CL ah."

"Hmmmm.....It wasn't too hard, Oppa, But thanks! We appreciate it." CL flashed a smile, flip her flowing dark caramel brown hair,  and regrouped with the others.

CEO YG finally walked in the building, leaned on the wall, and crossed his arms waiting to be amazed. "Ok, im here. Show me your progress."

*****FAST FORWARD*****

YG nodded his head in approval, "Ok, stop praciting and leave. Your moves look cleaner than it did yesterday." With that said, YG walked out of the practice room. Everyone hollered and clapped exhausted and ready to go take a long awaited rest. Taeyang called Suengri to to talk outside. Probably about the conversation he overheard when GD and Yaeyang were talking. 

GD stood up and stretched. "Ji Yong ah~~~!" GD saw Bom coming towards him.

"Yah noona, you look more tired than the others. You should cut down on the corn." GD teased and Bom hit him on the shoulder.

"YAH! I did cut down! My body is as y as Beyonce, so shut up!" Bom looked around and took GD by the arm and pulled him away from the others. "Ji Yong ah, i need to talk to you about someone. Her name starts with a 'C' and it ends with an 'L''' Bom whispered peering up at him with full interest.

GD's eyes widened. what the hell!? Was i that obvious? 

Bom curved her lips. "It was pretty obvious Ji Yong ah."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOOHOO!! FINALLY FINISHED WITH THE 1ST CHAPTER~~~~~~!! It took longer than i thought because i kept rereading it and making changes -.- sorry about that. i was a lil nervous kekeke. hope u enjoyed it!!.....o yeah and should i make this chapter mature because of the slight cussing or are you guys of with it????please comment!!