Support Me

Say You Love Me

*****GD*****

A week passed since the whole 'Dara-is-my-girlfriend' thing. GD and Dara stayed close to each other whenever CL was around, which was all the time since her and CL were very good friends.

The members of 2NE1, GD, andTaeyang went to Se7en's restauraunt for a bite to eat. GD and Dara sat next to each other. Minji sat directly across from GD and CL sat next to her. Bom sat next to CL on the other side and Taeyang sat across from Bom next to Dara.

  Bom started a conversation and the rest joined in. Every now and then, GD glanced over at CL. She was looking at either Minji, Bom, or Taeyang  laughing away comletely ignoring his existence. She even looked at Dara whenever she said anything. He noticed that ever since him and Dara started 'dating', she hasn't been approaching him as often. In fact, she hasn't really said anything to him. Everytime he asked her a question, she would quickly look at him and answer with the same 'warm' smile she's been using since the big news in the Cafeteria -ALWAYS-. Does this mean she's jealous or she just doesnt care? GD glanced at her one more time, but this time his eyes were caught by her's.

CL quickly ended the little staring contest and crossed her legs. The two dishes of  Jjimdak finally arrived. CL made a cute noise when she saw the food that GD couldnt help but to form a bright smile on his face. She must knows she's killing me.So ing cute.

"OOOO~! Looks delicious~!" Bom clapped her hands and began to fix herself her plate and the rest of them followed after with Minji last.

Everything was going perfectly fine. They were all laughing having a great time. Though CL never looked at GD, he didnt try to show that it was hurting him painfully. He didn't notice Dara was talking to him until he felt a light tug on his jacket.

"Ji Yong ah- err Ji Yong oppa Bom says the food tastes different than before, but i say no. What do you think?" GD noticed a gravey smudge on the side of her lip and grabbed a napkin.

"Are you using the old Kdrama cliche on me right now?" GD smirked. Dara tilted her head confused and froze when he lightly grabbed the side of her cheek and whiped her lips with his other hand. When he was done, he felt stares coming from his table. "What?"

"Awww~!" Minji and Bom sung in unison and Taeyang snickering in the background.  

Dara covered her face with her hands in embarrasment while GD looked away and shrugged. "She is my girlfriend, afterall."

"AWWWWWW~" Minji and Bom squealed together.

GD covered his eyes flustered. They were all in an uproar joking around and teasing GD and Dara. Execpt.....

"CL unnie, what's wrong." Minji asked placing her hand on CL's upper arm.

GD immediately moved his hands from his eyes to look straight at CL who was staring at her handful of noodles in her chopsticks. Her eyes were dull and lifeless like she had nothing to live for. Her facial expression was all he needed to know if she was jealous or not. Seeing her like this wasn't something he could take, especially when it was his fault. should i end this? Should i tell her the truth? 

Minji shook her arm snapping her back to reality. "Huh? Minji ah, what is it?"

"You look like there's something bothering you. Are you ok?"

"Er yeah, it's just that i forgot how spicey this was so my stomach is acting up, so i can't enjoy this as much as i thought." She smiled that 'warm' smile. She put her chopsticks down and rose from he seat. "I'm not feeling too well you guys. I'm leaving first. She bowed her head and went towards the exit. 

Bom looked from Taeyang and GD with a small satisfied smile. "See i told you it would work."

"What worked?" Minji asked confused.

Bom shook her head. "I'll tell you later in the future Minji ah."

*****FAST FORWARD*****

*****CL*****

CL was laying on her bed staring at the ceiling listening to Lana Rey when she heard a knock on her door and told the person to come in. The door opened and Dara's head popped out of the door frame. "CL ah, are you feeling better? You left kinda abruptly." Dara walked in and sat on her bed.

"Yeah Unnie, sorry for that. My stomach was feeling really bad." CL sat up. "Was that all you wanted to know?"

Dara shook her head. "No, i have another question." CL waited for patiently for her to continue. "I was wondering if there was anyone you liked."

CL's eyes widened in shock. Anyone i like? She felt another uncomfortable turn in her stomach again. "Wh-What do you mean 'like'?"

"You know..." Dara inhaled and exhaled softly. "Do you have a crush on anyone."

CL's heart quickened. No need to panic, no need to panic. CL slowed her heart and answred clearly. "Other than Johnny Depp? Nope no one at all."

Dara looked at CL surprised and chuckled. "Johnny Depp? kekekeke CL you're so cute!" She elbowed her lightly on the arm. "Well, i don't know if you know this, but i really like Ji yong oppa." oppa. CL looked away from Dara and stared in her lap nodding. "And i was wondering if you could help your unnie be alone" alone? "With him more often since Ji Yong oppa" oppa? "And i dont spend so much time alone by ourselves." 

CL's heart quickened again. She wasn't sure if she was sweating or not and she held her fists so tight she was starting to lose feeling of her hands. alone with oppa... Kept running through her head. She could feel the stinging behind her eyes and a lump in .

"CL ah.........CL-Roo?......Chaerin ah!" Dara's yelled snapped her back. "Are you going to support me?"

CL closed her eyes fixing herself mentally and looked back at Dara. She's my friend. She needs my help. CL took Dara's hand and forced a smile on her face. "No problem. Tell me if you need anything."

Dara beamed and held CL's hand tighter with both hands. "OHMIGOSH thank you CL ah! I love you!" Dara stood up and leaned into CL to give her a big hug before exiting her room. 

*****DARA*****

Dara closed the door behind her and leaned against the door. CL ah please forgive me. i know you like Ji Yong oppa, but i do too. You forgive me right? Dara sighed pushing her body away from the door and walked to her room.

*****CL*****

CL stood there motionless for a good 5 minutes after her agreement with Dara. I hate this. I feel so ugly. Why am i like this? CL stood up. "I gotta calm my nerves. This isn't making any sense." She grabbed her purse and walked our of her room.

*****GD*****

"See~! I told you it would work! CL ah  is definitely jealous." Bom said patting GD on the back and taking back a shot of soju.

"But did you see her face? She was devistated." Taeyand added.

"Yeah, but she atleast he knows that CL ah likes him. Now he can confess."

"And do you think she is just gonna fly into his arms and say yes after this?"

GD looked at Taeyang. He's right...why the did i do this? GD slid his hand through his hair and sighed. "Youngbae is right. She's gonna hate me when i tell her the truth."

"Don't worry about it." Bom smacked his should making him wince in pain. "She will come around."

Taeyang shook his head in complete disagreement. A phone vibrated and they all checked their phone. "It's me." Bom said looking at her phone. GD watched her eyes turn from bright to gloomy.

"Bom noona, what's wrong?" GD asked

Bom looked from GD to Taeyang and spoke. "Minji ah said CL left somewhere but hasn't came back in two hours."

Panic rose from within GD."WHAT?!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

uh oh! where did CL go??????? idk either kekeke im making this up as i go. can you tell?? stay tuned subbies!!♥