It Hurts

Say You Love Me

*****CL*****

CL was sitting by herself clutching her bag while gulping down another shot of soju. What the hell is wrong with you, Chaerin ah? She asked herself while pouring more soju in the shot glass. You are stronger than this. She put the shot glass to her lips ready to take another chug, but was stopped by the tears streaming out of her eyes. No,no,no! Lee Chaerin, you will not cry! What's there to cry about? She sat the shot on the table and put her palms over her eyes to stop the tears. She closed her eyes hoping it would hold her tears. "No, Lee Chaerin. This is not you, this is not you." She shook her head and smacked both of her cheeks at the same time.

She managed to build the strength to stand on her legs. She wobbled around trying to focus on where she was going, but was too intoxicated from the three bottles of soju. She leaned onto walls and windows for support as she made it down Seoul. She attempted to fight her tired eyes and limp body from giving causing her to start panting. Her stomach was also not in her favor. Her ankle gave out and she tripped falling to her hands and knees. She felt powerless. Like everything has done in her past to get this far was wasted. Why did everything turn to ? Why is this happening to me? She leaned her back on to the wall and folded her knees to her chest with her purse in between.

Tears swelled up in her eyes again. She thanked herself for wearing glasses so no one can see her face. she wrapped her arms and hands around her legs and slouched. What do i do now? GD's face popped in her head childishly smiling. Oppa.... She slowly gave into here heavy eyes completely ignoring everything around her.

*****GD*****

GD changed into regular clothes and hid his face with sunglasses and a hat. "Hyung." Seungri walked into GD's room. "Are you going to look for CL sshi?"

"Seungri ah, i dont have time for your annoying questions. Please get out of my way." He pushed Seungri to the side and sped walked out of his room. He opened the front door and stepped out. "Call me if she comes back." He said without looking at him and shut the door not waiting for Seungri to reply.

While walking down the streets of Seoul, he kept in touch by text messaging Bom and Taeyang. He looked vigoriously checking people's faces and looking down the street. "Aish, Chaerin ah, Where are you?." He cursed at himself. He felt his phone buzz in his pocket and immediately checked it. 

                 From: Piggy Bom noona

              She's not where i am i checked everywhere, but i will keep looking.

GD put his phone back in his pocket and continued his search for CL. He quickened his pace to jogging getting more desperate as time passed by. All he could think about was her happy expressions when she saw him before this 'dating plan' and then turning emotionless at the restaurant. This is all my fault. All my fault!  GD's breath turned into pants. He forced himself to keep the same jogging pace even though he was at his limit. 

GD kept his search going. Bom and Taeyang texted him that they were going back to the YG building and searching around there. He walked in a street tent looking from table to table catching his breath. When he couldn't find her, he left disappointed. 

Crossing the side walk, he dogded a handful of drunk people on the street and wiped the sweat off his forehead. He glanced at the sidewalk from the opposite side of the street. He paused and turned his head squinting his eyes to get a better look.

He saw a girl on the opposite side of the street with her head slouched between her knees hiding her face. Two drunk me were standing aroun her nudging her to get up. Chaerin ah? GD took off crossing the street not caring about the cars honking at him. When he reached her, he pushed the two drunk men away. "Ya! Get away from her!" He yelled at them.

"Oh? Aish, kids don't know any respect to their elders nowadays." The man looked at GD up and down with a look of disgust.

"Yeah, yeah. Respect your elders next time or we will come back and beat you up, little ." The other one scoffed at him before putting his arm atound the other man and wobbled away slur singing 'Touch' by Miss A in a trot-like manner.

GD nealed infront of CL shaking her arms. "Chaerin ah, Chaerin ah. It's me Ji Yong oppa. Please lift your head." He said desprately.

CL moved her head from side to side before lifting it. "Oppa?" she choked.

"Yes, yes, Chaerin ah. It's your oppa. I came to bring you home." He grabbed her hand and squeezed it tightly. "Chaerin ah, i'm so sorry." He felt a hard tug in his heart.

"Oppa...i...i dont feel..." CL removed her hands from him and turned to the side to throw up. GD quickly moved her hair back and rubbed her back. When she was done, she wiped off with her jacket. She looked up at him with tears flowing out of her eyes. "O-Oppa. It's gross."

GD smiled, "Come with me so i can give you a bottle of water." He held out his hands and her shakey hands grasped onto them. He pulled her up putting one arm around her waste and her arm around his neck and started walking. He sat her down in a chair outside of a conventient store and went in to buy her water. He took the time to message Bom and Taeyang that he found CL and shortly got relief replies back. He opened the bottle for her to drink, but when he came out she was sound asleep. He sighed smiling and turned his back to her to give her a piggy back ride.

He finally saw the YG apartment building across the street. "Chaerin ah, we are almost there. We just have to cross the street." GD whispered. He felt CL's head move closer to his neck whining. He gulped feeling his hormones rise. Really, Ji Yong ah? At a time like this? He adjusted CL and continued walking. He felt her move again and this time spoke.

"Ji Yong oppa, i'm hurting." She whimpered. "It hurts."

GD stopped, "Chaerin ah, am i hurting you? Does me carrying you hurt somewhere?" He tried to readjust his hold on CL.

"Oppa, it hurts." She held on tighter pressing her body more against him.

"Hold on Chaerin ah, we are almost there." He quickened his pace about to cross the street. Where does it hurt Chaerin ah?"

"It hurts....It hurts that i love you, oppa." She sobbed. "I love you, Ji yong Oppa."

GD froze. Did i....hear right? "Chaerin ah, what did you say?" he asked but he only got back silence. He felt her breathing hard on his neck. She fell asleep. He took a step forward shaking a bit.

He crossed the street and walked through the automatic doors. He pressed the button for the elevator and waited. "Chaerin ah..." GD whispered turning his head to see get her in his vision. "I love you, too."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AWWWWWW!!!! The ending was.....a lil corny SORRY~~! Hmmm hmmm~ what's gonna happen now that CL confessed?? it seems a little short doesnt it? i apologize T-T i will make the next one longer!