Just Friends?

Say You Love Me

Hehe.... heeeeeeeey everyone~... :3 im back.... sorta~ <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its been several days since the incident between Dara, GD, and CL and it hasnt quite gotten the same. Due to busy schedules, on purpose by YG, GD and CL have not had the time to stop and talk to each other.

GD was sitting in his kitchen, staring at his cup filled with black coffee and twisting his chair left to right, replaying the scene between him and CL through his head.

((the new layout is throwing me off so i dont kno how to italicize anymore-))

--FLASHBACK--

GD carefully releases his grip around CL, wiping her tears inked with black mascara. He watch her open her eyes slowly. She kept her eyes steadying on his chest, too embarrassed to look him in the eye and GD noticed. He wanted to lift her chin, smile at her, and ask her to be his girlfriend, but that would be too easy. He was already on thin ice and he didn't want to rush things to make it worse. He didnt notice CL was already looking at him. "Ji Yong oppa..."

He snapped back to reality and looked at her in the eyes. He could tell that she really was at a loss, not sure what she should say to him, but he didnt mind. He was already content with the view. "Yes Chaerin ah?"

She looked down. "Do you mean it?"

GD titled his head to the side a little. "What do you mean?"

CL huffed a little and looked away flustered. "That you...you know..."

A small slowly formed his face, knowing exactly what she was talking about. He folded his arms, "I dont know what you mean, Chaerin ah."

She looked backed at GD and frowned seeing his big smile. "I'm not playing around, Kwon Ji Yong, and i think you've played enough." She shook her head and started to turn around. GD grabbed both her arms and faced her towards him again. "I meant it."

-----FLASHBACK ENDED-----

He groaned in annoyance and sipped his cup, remembering the horrible bad timing of YG. His yelling and screaming about the image of YG Entertainment going to the drain gave him a headache, but he was right. It was all his fault and he had to fix everything. He was more sorry for his and Dara's fans as well. Surprisingly, after he and Dara sincerely apologized for the scandal, they've both gained more fans than lost, especially CL, who covered for Dara when she was getting eggs thrown at her.

CL...

Lee Chaerin...

Chaerin ah...

He groaned again and laid his head on the table. He looked at his phone and skimmed through his contact list. Once he found her name, he stopped and stared at the screen. "Gizibe Chaerin..." He smiled to himself.

------CL-----

"Chaerinnie, you almost ready?" Bommie stood behind her, poking her back.

CL finished putting on her last earring turned around and laughed, "Yah, i was finished before you, Unnie! Where's your necklace, huh?"

Bom blinked shock, touching her neck, and scurried away. CL shook her head and laughed astonished at her unnie and looked her maknae who was already ready to perform and getting her voice prepped and Dara inhaling oxygen to calm herself and open her lungs. CL turned back to the mirror and smiled at herself, *2NE1 fighting!* she thought and nodded. She took out her phone and subconsciously clicked messages GD sent her.

'Chaerin ah, im sorry we weren't able to talk after all this. Could you call me?'

'Hey, call me ok?'

'if you dont want to talk to me you can just say so'

'Chaerin ah...'

'Are you mad at me? you asked if i meant it and i sed i did.'

'please answer me..' 'forget about it ok? i dont want to ruin us.'

'Let's stay as friends'

CL slid her thumb on the last text message. A hand brushed hers and she jumped and turned around. She saw Dara look at her, smiling softly at her, "CL-roo, its time to be on stage."

CL smiled back and nodded, putting her phone down on the table, "Thanks, unnie." CL squeezed her hand a little before following her to the stage.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

im very rusty so this -- ill do better next time! >< and why is aff so difficult now?? OMFG- anyways, it was short this time because I didn't know wat to say tbh-- but I will do better like I sed~ o/