My Butterfly

Say You Love Me

-----CL-----

"CL-Roo, let's go celebrate for our success!" Dara jumped pointing at the door. The backup dancers and managers whooped in approval.

"Sure, you guys go on ahead and ill catch up. There's a few spots that i need to get right."

"BOO~ CL trying to look better than everyone else." Dara teased. "Ok, we'll be at our favorite Samgyupsal place." Dara and the others waved goodbye as they left the practive room. Once they left, It became totally silent.

CL sighed stretching her shoulders and back. "Ok, from the top." She the music and quickly got in her position.

She hit every part at the right time perfectly. Her body one with the beat of the song.

When the song was over CL laid on the ground exhausted.

"WOOWOO CL-ROO!" She heard clapped and immediately sat up straight. Her eyes came upon GD attempting to do the 'Falling In Love' dance looking like a total fool.

CL laughed holding her stomach. "Oppa!! Stop dancing like that. I can't take it!" 

GD bowed and appologized. He walked towards her and stretched his hand out to help her get up. She took his gesture and stood up. "They told me you were still slaving away practicing, so i came to get you."

"Ahh, yeah..." The room fell to an awkward silence.

"SO!! I saw your dancing. Your very flexible Chaerin ah so your body rolling is the best." 

CL slightly blushed, "Thank you."

"And also," GD idlely pinched a piece of her hair twirling it in her finger. "Remember when i told you, you looked good with your hair down?" GD asked lightly pressing the piece of hair that he held to his lips.

CL gulped and shifted her eyes away from his and nodded, "Yeah."

"Well, since that was a long time ago, i should restate my comment." GD moved closer letting the piece of hair fall from his fingers. CL was a statue at this point. Her mind was turning into mush and her heart beats quickened as he leaned in passed her face to her ears and whispered, "I think you look good no matter what Lee Chaerin."

She could feel his warm breath against her ears sending a tingling feeling throught her body. GD pulled away and stared deep into her eyes intensily. This was her limit. She couldn't feel anything head down. She felt like she was floating on a cloud.....But that all came to an end.

GD's intense stare transformed into mischeivous eyes and a playful grin came across his face. "Just kidding"

CL snapped back in reality and her eyes became wide in shock. "OPPA!!!" She shouted pushing him away. GD laughed stumbling a couple or times "Oppa! Your so mean!" She put her hands on her now steaming red face in embarrassment.

Still laughing, GD walked towards the door and opens it. CL didnt move from her place until he looked back at her with the same playful smile. "Are you coming, Butterfly?"

Hesitant, CL walked towards him confused, "Butterfly?"

"Cause your my Butterly." GD ruffled her hair and CL smacked his hand away.

"I hate you, Kwon Ji Yong." CL snapped trying not to smile, but it was too late because Ji Yong already noticed.

"I know you do." He said comically and held the door for her to walk infront of him.

-----FAST FORWARD-----

-----GD-----

Taeyang, Seungri and GD got back from the Samgyapsal place around 12am with bellys full.

"AWW man, i shouldn't have agreed with Bom noona about getting another round of meat!" Ji Yong wimpered.

"It's your fault. You were careless and had to do whatever she asked."Taeyang patted him on the shoulder for condolences.

"You should've hid it better, hyung." GD shot a glare at Seungri and immediately fell silent.

BUZZ

GD took out his phone to read the txt. His face fell with sorrow. "It's Bom noona... She wants me, you, and Seungri to come to the nearby bar."

===========

When they got there, Bom was already sitting at the far courner of the room. She noticed them and gleefully motioned her hand for them to come over. Carefully they make their way to the table in sit down a little stiff. Bom had her fingers intwinded with each other under her chin beaming at GD. GD looked around aiming to ignore her. 

"You look a little uncomfortable, Ji Yong Ah."  Bom said shoing a little smirk. "Are you ok?"

"Look noona, can we have this over with? What do you want now, now that you control my life?" GD said clearly defeated.

"For your information, I just happened to think of a plan to help you get Chaerin ah." Bom said confidently.

GD whisked his head to Bom. Park Bom...has a plan?? He looked at Taeyang who was already looking at him. Seungri, next to Taeyang, Leaned in to view GD's expression. "You should hear noona out at least, hyung." Seungri said shrugging.

"Yeah Ji Yong, it can't hurt to listen to noona's....plan." Taeyang eyes focused on Bom still a little unsure.

Bom gave a big grin, "OK OK!! The plan is..." Bom arched forward and so did the three boys. "To make her jealous."

GD, Taeyang, and Seungri both gave her the same are-you-crazy look. "Noona, that's the worse plan i have ever heard." GD said leaning back disappointed.

"Yeah, noona. I agree with GD." Taeyang said.

Seungri Nodded his head in agreement. "I second them, noona."

"YAH!! JUST LISTEN!" Bom hit the table with her fist making the three boys cower back. "A girl thinks a guy is more valuable when they are taken. So, if you start dating someone, she's gonna realize that she has feelings for you."

"Noona, this isn't gonna wo-"

"But it's better than nothing." GD interupted Taeyang who eyes grew in bewilderment.

"Ji Yong, are you serious right now?" 

"Well, i was never gonna ask her about her feelings anyways...I can't get myself to ask."

Taeyang let out a sigh and Seungri stepped in the conversation. "Ok, let's say you go with this plan. Do you think any girl is just gonna be alright with hyung using her to get another girl?"

As soon as he said that Bom's phone buzzed. She took it out and a sinister grin formed on her face. "I think i know just the person." She turned her screen around to show them the girl she had in mind. All three of the boys looked at the screen then looked at each other nervously. 

GD finally spoke....

 

 

"D-Dara noona?!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 complete! GD&CL moments are the best!^^

hmmmm it seems shorter than i thought but i dont wanna go too far~~ sorry everyone!!

i wonder what's gonna happen now??