ACCEPT or NOT?????

Falling In Love With My Ex Again~

To Junhyung:

I am free now, do you still wants to have dinner with me?

From Junhyung:

Sure, where? ^__^

To Junhyung:

How about the sushi restaurant near our school. I heard that the food is delicious.

From Junhyung:

Yar. Sure. I will meet you about 7.30pm later?

To Junhyung:

Yar sure. See you.

I put the phone back into my pocket and looked at the watch. It was 6.45pm. I quickly took a can home and went back to take a quick shower and change into a dress.

"Where are you going?"Omma said, I ran down from the stairs and slipped my foot into the heels.

"Going to have dinnner with my friend! Bye." I ran off. It was already 7.10pm.

I took my car and throw my bag behind and took off my heels and start my engine. I drove to there.

I kept looking at the clock on my phone and hope that i won't be late. Soon i park my car at the nearest carpark and walked over to the restaurant. fortunately, I was not late, I saw junhyung just arrived.

"Hello." Junhyung waved at me.

"hi.' I waved back and smile.

"Let's go in." He said.

We sat down and order our meal after that we had a lot of chatting while we wait for our meal to be served. After the dinner, we went to the park to walk as he suggested. 

"How is the dinner today." He asked.

"Not bad." I said.

I could see his hand wanting to hold onto mine but i pretended that i did not saw it.

"What the reason you asked me out.." I asked straight at his face.

"Erm..." He stuttered. "because i felt guilty for hitting you that day,so.." He blushed.

"Are you blushing.." I smile.

"No....NO!" His face even getting hotter.

"HAHHA, you are blushing." I laughed.

"Because you are the first girl i asked out and agreed." He said.

"Seriously.????" I widen my eyes.

He nod his head. "I....." He hestitated.

"You....." I followed and laughing..

A construction was working in progress, It was very noisy out of the sudden when we were both looking at each other.

I saw junhyung lips moving, he was saying something, I guess. Then it suddenly stopped.

"WHAT! what did you just said? I can't hear you." I said as my ears was still surrounded by the consrtuction sound.

A disappointed face crossed his face. "What happened?" i was confused.

He took a deep and long breaths. "I was saying I LIKE YOU!!" He shouted the words.

"huh?" My cheeks turn rosy...

"Why?" I asked.

"the first day you came to the class, i was love in the first sight." He said.

I was speechless.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He came forward and held my hands.

"I.....I....." I turned away...still considering.

What am i thinking! I should have just nod my head! Why did jonghyun face suddenly appear in my head..!

"Can you let me consider first?" I let go of his hands.

"Erm... Ya .. sure." He scratched his hair.

The awkard silence and atmosphere was here, surrounding around us.

"Let me think first. It late, i need to go home." I walked first.

"Okay." He said.

"I'm sorry.."  felt guilty.

"it okay." He smile. The more he smile, the more i felt guilty.

I went home and threw myself on to the bed after i reached my room. I was lying and looking at the ceiling wondering and thinking.

A devil me and angel me suddenly came out.

Devil me: Accept junhyung. He likes you.. HAHHA 

Angel me: No! don't listen to the devil. You still loves jonghyun right. you can't two timing.

Devil me: Ahh! Just shut up angel me. Listen to me, You will be happy with him. he will take care of you.

Angel me: hey stop it! Listen to your heart dear...

"AHHHHHH" I felt irritating.

I could not sleep the whole night. The next day arrived. I was feeling headache when i felt the house.

"ANNYEONG!!"Key and the rest shouted when i was walking in like a zombie.

My eyeslid was heavy. "Are you okay?" Taemin asked.

"No!. Yes!. I don't know!." I was speaking in a low voice. "I think she going frenzy.." Key said.

I was exhuasted then suddenly i know who to asked. I lighten up and looked at them with a evil smile.

They were all surprised and felt afraid when i looked at them.

"AHHHHHH!!" Key shouted.

"NOO....I am about to get eaten...!!! Goodbye my chicken " Onew said and sobbed.

"Wait wait..he..he...WAIT..." Taemin yelled as i get closer to him.

"I think i know how to walk." Minho said as he still get pulled by me.

i pulled them all one by one into a empty classroom before lessons start.

I told them the whole story. "OHhhhhh" They make this sound. "I asking you to help me not OHhhhh.." I sighed.

"Just followed your heart." Key said and everyone nod.

"but..." the bell rang.

---------END-----------------------

Should Jae accept junhyung ??

Comment and tell me. XD

Thank you.