He still remember~

Falling In Love With My Ex Again~

Soon school has ended. I got up from the chair and walked out of the classroom when a voice shouted my name across the corridor.

"JAE!" I turned around and saw it was onew. "Are you free later in the evening?"

"I'm so sorry but I'm not free this  evening." I said.

"Oh okay, never mind." He smile. "Why?" I asked.

"I wanted to invite you to come to the ball that my parent held." He said.

"With the key and others." he continues. "it really great to get invited by you as i just to get know you guys but i really can't make it sorry." I said.

A disppointed face crossed his face. " It okay, next time."

I went home and started to prepared to a ball that my parents wants me to go.

"Are you okay dear?" Omma knocked on my door.

"I'm putting on make up." I mumbled.

"What? Faster, i don't wish to be late." Omma said as she is also very particular in timing. I took her as a role model.

"Yes Ma'am." I opened the door.

"Let's go down, appa is waiting outside." She hurried and pushed me to walk faster.

We went in to the car and soon we reached.

"Remember to be polite and nice to people."Omma said.

"Of course omma." I pretended to smile.

As soon as we alighted from the car, I saw pack of people walking in. All from rich families. My parents and Mr lee are good friends, They have been years of partners in business, 

"Welcome " Mr lee came out and welcoming us.

"Greet uncle." Appa said.

"Annyeonghasaeyo" I said and bowed to him.

"Let's go in and chat." He smile and brought us in.

While they were chatting, I went to take a drink from the table.

"Jae?" Someone called me.

I turned around and it was onew. "Onew? why are you here?" I asked.

"This is the ball i wanted to invite you"He said and soon rest of them came in.

They are wearing tuxedo, looking neatly and very handsome.

"What a coincidence!" Key said and soon we were giggling.

"Jae come here." Omma called me. "Onew come here." Mr lee called onew.

"Both of you know each other?" Mr lee said.

"So you are..." I laughed. "You are..." He laughed too.

"Let's leave them alone to chat. let's go over there." They smile and left.

"I thought the girl will be fat and ugly." He said and laughs.

"I didn't know it will be you too." I add on.

We laughs together and soon they came and find out what going on.

"What happened?" Key asked with a curious face.

"SECRET!" We both said together.

While we were chatting happily, everyone started to whispered to each other. We turned around.

"It's Jonghyun" Taemin said. "And Sun hee too" Minho adds on.

They are a couple that attracted everyone attention. I paused a while after looking at them.

"Jae, can i asked you something?" He asked.

"Sure, What thing?" I answered.

"What the relationship between Jonghyun and you?" He questioned me.

"Actually.. He's my ex-boyfriend." I whispered.

"WHAT!" All of them shouted together. Everyone was looking. We bowed and apologized to the other people.

They grabbed me to a corner and questioned me.

"So you are the one that jonghyun told us every time?" Onew said.

"Every time?" I asked. "We are brothers since childhood, we knew each other very well." Minho said.

"But jonghyun did not show us any pictures of you every time we asked out of our curiosity." They said. 

"Really?" I did not know.

Flashback

"Can you keep our relationship as secret?" I told jonghyun.

" Why?" He asked. "I don't want my parents to know about it." I said and he nodded his head. 

Another Flashback

"Jae, i wants you to meet my brothers tonight." He asked me.

"I can't my parents don't allow me to go out." I said.

End of Flashback

Suddenly i remembered, "Actually i am the one who wants to keep as secret." i looked at them.

"oh~~~~" Key said.

Soon the music start. "Onew take jae to the dance floor." Mr lee came and called onew.

"Will you ?" He put his hand out and i put mine on top of his, nods my head and smile.

"We were dancing happily" But soon i saw jonghyun and sun hee was also dancing happily,  i felt a bit upset.

I stopped, i was feeling unwell. "are you okay?" Onew asked.

Everyone started to gathered. I was breathing very hard. I dropped on to the floor and music stopped. I had a serious asthma since young it cannot be cure.

Breathing as hard as i could, My parents was shocked and did not know what to do. It had been long time of the out break of my old illness.

Jonghyun quickly ran and took my purse from the chair and walked in from the crowd.

"Onew can you help me to called everyone move away." He said urgently.

"Yar sure." Onew said, Key and the rest also went to help onew to called them move away from me.

"here, Breathe it." He took out the inhaler from my purse.

I took a few breathe and it get better. Jonghyun carried me to a chair.

"You.. still remember?" I was still panting.

"Keep quiet and rest." He said and went off.

Everything is back to normal. Appa went to drive the car and waited outside. Omma came and helped me.

"Take care." Onew and the rest said.

I went in to the car and  soon fall asleep.

-----------------------END---------------

Hope you Like it!!

^___^

Thank you.