What am i thinking~~~~ *.*

Falling In Love With My Ex Again~

The pizze arrived in short time, We were eating pizza. I poured some coke on my cup as I was quite thirsty. I accidenlty slip off the bottle and the whole things fell on the floor, the coke splashes onto me and jonghyun.

"I'm sorry. are you alright." He stared at me. I started to take the tissue on the table and clean up.

He took off his clothes infront of me. "Yah! What you doing?" I screamed. "Shut up!" He covered my mouth.

"!#$%^&*()" I blubbled. "Be right back!" He soon let go and went into his room.

I was thinking a lot while i am cleaning the floor. "AHHHHHh!" I screamed off in a high pitch as someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"You scared me!" Jonghyun said. "here!" He throw his clothes on my head.

"Sorry!' I stick out my tongue. "What's this for?" I pulled the shirt down on my head.

"Your shirt is wet and.. your.." He stopped. " What???" I looked down.

"Your..." he pointed at my chest without looking. The coke as soaked in my shirt and my bra was seen.

"AHHhhh!" I covered with my hands and quickly ran to the toilet to change.

I came out with a long sleeves white shirt he gave me. I wasn't wearing any short as i was wearing dress and all he gave me was a shirt.

"You like to screamed right." Jonghyun said as he clean without looking at me.

Before i say anything. i looked at me. I gulped. 

"Erm... let's clean up first before we continue our project." He sratched his head.

"Are you blushing?" I asked. "No...of course not... who will blush with a flat body like you." He said sarcastically.

"What!" I hit on his arm. "That pain. You this strong monster.' He rub his arm and stick out his tongue.

"You this idiots!" I shouted. Suddenly, He press me on to the wall.

"What... what you doing?" I stammered. i don not dare to look at me.

"I have something to ask you." he said looking at me. "What...?" I stuttered.

------------Flashback------------------

" I brought for you." I took out a tie from the plastic bag.

"I don't wear tie." He said. "Can't you wear it just for me." I asked.

"But the colour..."He uttered. Anger boiling up. "Never mind! forget it! everytime you are like this." I yelled.

I started to throw books on the floor to relieve my anger. "Stop it!" He shouted as he pulled my hands.

"Let go!" I escape from his hands and accidently throw his project on the floor and broke into pieces.

"Can you throw before you see." He shouted at me. "I'm sorry " My lips trembled faintly."Sorry..." I said again.

"Go away!" He shouted. I ran out of his house. It was raining that night i still can remembered.

-------------Jonghyun's POV----------

She ran out and i sat there for a moments. Maybe i was a bit too harsh to her. I quickly ran out and chased her. It was raining i was soaked.

I took out my phone and called her but she did not pick up. I was regret and walked back to my house.

----------------END of his POV----------

I squatted down beside his house, crying. The sky was dark, i was shivering, He did not look for me.

We did not contact since that day and he moved when i went to find him. It seems to be a silent break up.

------------------END of FlashBack-----

"Where did you go that night?" He asked. "I was squatting beside your house." I answered.

"Why didn't you pick up my call?" He questioned me. "My phone left in your house." I replied.

"You came out and find me?" I asked looking at his eyes. I turned away.

I suddenly realise it was just misunderstanding. "I hate you." He whispered.

"I hate you too." I whispered to his ears. Our face were very close to each other.

He peck me on my lips and i did not reject. We were kissing after a while and his hands move down slowly but his phone rang. We stopped.

"Hello" He said.

"Where are you?" He answered.

"I'm coming." He hung up.

"Sun hee?" i asked and he nodded his head.

I went and change into my dress and return the shirt to him. "Sorry..." He said as he kiss my forehead.

We walked out of the house together.

"Sun hee?" I widen my eyes as she was standing infront of the house.

"What're you doing here." She raised her voice.

"She came to do project with me.' He protected me.

"Is that so simple." She frowned her eyebrows. "Yar.." i answered.

"Why are you here?" Jonghyun asked. " I thought you called me meet you at the cafe." He asked.

"I came here and surprised you." She smile at him. "I will go first then." I said.

"Let me sent you off." Jonghyun seems to be worried me. "It okay." I said. Jonghyun was about to stopped me but Sun Hee grabbed his hands." She say it okay." She said.

I took a cab home and lied on the bed straight after i went in to my room.

What am i doing? He has a girlfriend! Gosh!

I hit on my forehead. I felt a bit gulity.

--------------END-----------------

Thank you ^_____________^

hope you enjoyed. ....