Soyeon and Their memories

Falling In Love With My Ex Again~

~~~~~After school~~~

--------------Key's POV----------------

"Oh my gosh! It been 5 years since i last saw you." I was so suprised. 

"We miss you so much." Onew said and others agreed.

"Where have you been?"Jonghyun asked.

"My family and I migrated to England as my father needs to work for the company. I did not manage to tell you all as it was too rush. sorry guys." Soyeon made a pout. 

"It's okay but you did not tell us when you came back and also came to this school." I said.

"Well, I just came back today and i was also surprised that i will get to see you all in this school." Soyeon added on.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! still remember the playground we used to play and we got to know you there?" Taemin asked.

"Wow, that was so long ago! You can still remember that?" Onew chuckled.

"Yeah! I still remember soyeon was always the catcher and the one being bullied." Minho giggle.

Everyone laughed and fooling around.

"I could still rememeber when jonghyun was the one who always protect soyeon." I slowed down as i started to notice jae.

We were chatting so happily that we did not realised jae was being left out. However, she was smiling but i know she not smiling from the bottom for her heart as i could see she does not felt comfortable in all this conversation.

--------------Key's Pov End--------------------

----------------------Jae's POV -------------------------

They were chatting happily but i just could not get in to their conversation. I kept slience for almost half an hour until i hear key said.

"I could still rememeber when jonghyun was the one who always protect soyeon." Key said as he looked at my direction.

However, no one notices he looked at me as they were chatting in their world. I gave a smile to key but it kind of awkward. Key stood up all of the sudden.

"I will get some drinks for you guys. What do you all wants to drink?" Key asked.

"Banana milk." Onew and minho said.

"I want apple juice." Jonghyun and soyeon said. They looked at each other.

"You still like apple juice." Soyeon asked.

"Yeah! Still remember we used to fight for the last apple juice in the stall." They chuckled.

I do not know why i am feeling something weird in my heart.

"I want orange juice then." Taemin smiled.

"Okay okay!" Key said.

"Let me help you." I stood up all of the sudden that broke out their conversation.

"Erm.. sure." key smile while the rest looked at me.

"Be right back guys!" Key said.

"Are you okay?" Key asked me.

We just started to walk towards the nearby canteen.

"Yup Yup of course." I hopped as i walked down the stairs.

Well in my heart i am of course not feeling any good!

I did not watch my steps carefully, i almost tripped on myself and fall but key held on to me.

"Thank you." I said, feeling abit awkward.

"Be careful." Key replied.

Few minutes later, we reached and we ordered our drinks.

"Here your drinks." The auntie looked as us with a smile and passed us the drinks in a plastic bag. 

"Thank you." We said in unsion.

"What a lovely couple." She said.

"We are not." We said in unsion again and gave a looked at each other for a second and then looked away because we found a bit awkward.

"Oops. Sorry." The auntie laughs to break off the awkward atmosphere.

We smiled and gave her a bow before we left. We started to walk back without talking to each other.

----------------------Jae's POV end -------------------------

-----------------Jonghyun's POV--------------------

They walked off.

"By the way, who is she?" Soyeon asked.

"She is my girlfriend." I said.

"Oh! You got yourself a girlfirend? That was fast." Soyeon smiled.

"It been 5 years, everyone changes." Onew said.

"Jonghyun was shy in the past but now he was the first to get a girlfriend." Minho said.

"Agree." Taemin nodded.

"Yah!" I blushed.

"So how about you? Got a boyfriend in england?"Taemin asked.

"Haha! nope. Actually i came back because of my fiancee." She said.

"What! you are getting married?" I asked.

"Just kidding!" Soyeon keep laughing.

"We thought you were serious." Onew was shocked too.

"I do not have a boyfriend yet, looking for one." She whispered.

"Well! i came back on the right timing, tomorrow is christmas eve. everyone had any ideas of celebrating?" Soyeon asked.

"Oh yeah! christmas!" Taemin was so happy.

"Did not have any ideas, do you have?"Jonghyun asked.

"Hmm... Let's plan together." Soyeon said.

"We're back!" Key shouted.

"Here your drinks" they put the drinks on the table.

"Thank you!" We said.

"Hello. Nice to meet you." Soyeon stood up and put one of her hand out for a shakehand.

"Hello." Jae replied and kept quiet.

"Did i miss out anything?" Key said.

"Oh! we will starting to plan about tomorrow outing for christmas eve." Minho said.

"Are you okay?" I speak softly and asked jae.

She just nodded and drank her drink.

"Let's have a barbeque at onew house."Key pointed at onew.

"Yah! when did i allow?" Onew gave a angry look.

"Well! any objection?" Key asked.

"NONONO!" Everyone agreed.

"Please~ Only your house has the biggest backyard for us to party" Key gave a pout and please onew.

"Alright then!" Onew smiled.

"Yeah! I want to go swimming !" Taemin and minho agreed, gave a high-fived to each other.

"Christmas party!" soyeon laughed.

I looked at my watch.

"Oh my gosh! I need to help omma to buy ingredient for dinner tonight." Key rang a bell.

"Well since we had decided and it already late, let's go home now." Minho suggested.

"I also need to go for dance class." Taemin said and ran off first.

"I will send a mass message to you guys on more details for tomorrow then." Key said.

"Thanks!" We said. 

"Onew can you bring me home since we stay so close."Key asked.

"Let's go, my car is right outside." Onew said.

"Where you stay? I will drive you home too." Onew asked soyeon.

"Alright! Thankyou." Soyeon went off with onew and key.

"Bye!"Minho went to take his bicycle and cycle home.

Now it only left me and jae.

"let me bring you home." I said.

She just stayed quiet and nodded. I held on her hand.

----------------------Jonghyun's POV end -------------------------