Never and Ever letting you go again~

Falling In Love With My Ex Again~

As the bell rang i went back to the class. My heart was pounding in terror when i walked in to the class, I have a decision in my mind. I went back to my seat and turned around to junghyung.

"Junhyung?" I looked at him.

He look up. "Yes?" He smile.

"I have something to tell you." I said. "Let's meet up in the school backyard later. " I said.

"Erm.. Sure." He seems to noticed the thing i wants to say.

I turned around and my eyes met with jonghyun, he was just beside me. He looked at me.

"Hey! you need to stay back with me for the cleaning duty today." He smirk.

He heard the conversation between junhyung and us. I glared at me.

"Why can't you do yourself, I have something on later." I said.

"Ya, Right .is something on OR a date?" He looked at me and junhyung.

"YAH! Kim jonghyun.... Stop it.." I smacked at his arm.

"Ouch! That hurt. I didn't even say anything." Jonghyun chuckled.

"Stop looking.. " I blushed.

"Fine.!" he turned back and looked at the board.

During the lesson i was just staring blankly.

"Miss Jae? Can you answer this question for me.?" Miss Choi, our mathematics teacher said.

"Huh? What.. " I snapped out of my thought and stood up.

Everyone looked at me and chuckled. "Can you help me to answer this question?". She repeated. I went up and answered the question  perfectly. Everyone looked at me in surprised as i walked back.

"Good job." She smile.

i looked at her and smile. I sat down and she continued the lesson. Time Flies .... the school ended.

"Junhyung, I will meet you later. can you wait for a while , i need to clean the classroom." I said.

"Yar sure. " He walked out of the classroom.

"Okay. Let's start. " I looked at jonghyun and gave a glance.

We split the jobs. I clear the rubbish while he clean the board. After that i went to sweep the floor and he arranged the time and chair. The class was silence. we did not even talk. Then he suddenly speak up.

"Why did you meet junhyung later?" He questioned me.

"This is not your business. " I continued to sweep without looking at him.

I heard his foot step getting near and near and he was standing right infront of me.

"Here!" He put the classroom keys on one of the tables.

"I'm leaving. " he took his bag and he seems to be frustrated.

"What the...." I finished up my job and close the door after taking my bag.

My mood was really bad after the conversation between jonghyun and i.

i looked at my watch. "Oh no.." it been an hour that junhyung is waiting for me.

I took a quick walk to the backyard of the school.

I saw him sitting on a wooden bench and i went forward and tapped on him.

"Hey.. Hello.. Sorry.. you have waited for a long time." I said as i was panting.

"Haha, it okay.. Are you okay, you looked pale." He asked looking worried.

"Yar sure.." I said and slowly recovered.

We take a seat and i rest for a while. I speak up.

"Actually i want to ..." My heart raced.

"What?" He looked curious.

"ERM.... ERM....that day ... the question.." I whispered and mumbled.

"Yar.." He said looking at me, his face was full of hope.

"I have make a decision.." I said without looking at him as i started to blushed.

"I have... decided..to.." I stutter. "to...to...be...your girlfriend.." I finally have the courage to say it out.

He widen his eyes and a smile spread across his face. he did not speak but only to hold my hands under the bench as i was sitting beside him.

Our smile was grinning from ears to ears. I like the feeling now.

---------JONGHYUN'S POV-----------------------

"I'm leaving. " I took his bag and i was taut with anger.

I was walking out of the school but i stopped.

I think i was too rude, i should apologize.

I felt gulity leaving her alone and to clear all the things which left undone. So i went back to look for her. I turned around and saw her walking quickly to a direction. I decide to follow her.

I ran and sneak behind her. She was walking toward backyard.Then i realise that she is meeting junhyung at the backyard.

I wonder what is their conversation about as i hide behind a pillar near the bench that they were sitting on.

"ERM.... ERM....that day ... the question.."she was babblering as i strained my ears.

What are they talking about..

i wa a bit frustrated as i could not hear it clearly.

"I have... decided..to.." I stutter. "to...to...be...your girlfriend.." she said.

WHAT!

I felt a sharp pain in my heart. I saw junhyung held jae hands, they were smiling happily away.

"I have... decided..to.." I stutter. "to...to...be...your girlfriend.." Those words kept on replay and replay in my head.

i turned and hide as i leaned on to the wall.

"How can this be happening.." I clenched my fist and hit on the wall.

I hate you! JAE!

I said in my heart.

"I will never let you go..again." I whispered and was cursing under my breath.

 

 

-------------END------------------

SORRY i have change my chapter 10. I found it it is easier to continue .. haah

FORGIVE ME!! >. <

DO comment and CONTINUE to read on.

Thank you..