Who is She ?

Falling In Love With My Ex Again~

----------------------Jae's POV -------------------------

"I ,,,,I ,,," My lips was trembling.

"You don't like me?" He asked.

"No.. is just.." He cut me off..

He leaned closer in and his lips pressed against mine, pulled away and he smiled at me.Butterflies fluttered in my stomach.

"Let's just start all over again." He whispered.

I nodded and he spun me around hugging me. He was flashing a borad smile and i felt blissful at that moment.

"YAh! YAh! I am getting dizzy! put me down." I could feel gstric juice is coming out from my mouth .

"Oh .. Sorry." He quickly put me down and was still grining from ear to ear.

"Come on!" He held on to my hand.

"Where we going?" I was curious.

"Home." He said and i was a bit disapointed.

"I want to send my girlfriend home without letting her go again." He wink at me.

I blushed and could not hide my happiness with a smile on my face.

----------------------Jae's POV end -------------------------

-----------------Jonghyun's POV--------------------

"Thank you. We reached." She said to me.

Before she turned around, I yanked her to me and covered with my hungry kiss . She responded immediately, surprising herself. was so warm, the caress of my lips softer than she could have imagined. Finally, we break out from the long and passion kiss.

"See you tomorrow." I gave a soft peck on her cheek.

she nodded.

----------------------Jonghyun's POV end -------------------------

~~~Next day ~~~~

----------------------Jae's POV -------------------------

Today the sky was utterly dark as i looked out from the window.

"Jae, You will be late." Omma shouted from the living room.

"I am coming!" I shouted back.

As I opened the door, i was shocked.

"Morning." he smiled to me waving his left hand high up.

"Morning,." I was surprised, he was waiting for me outside my house with a hand holding an umbrella.

It was drizzling and he came and fetch me. I was elated. I could not believe my eyes that everything happened yesterday was all real. I could not imagine being with him again. We walked to school together, holding each other hand.

I will never let him go again.

~~~In school~~~

"Wooohooo, look who's here?" Key speak loudly as we walked towards them.

"A happy couple!!" Minho joins in and teased us.

"Yah!" Jonghyun shouted. 

"Finally!" Onew smiled.

"Yeah!!!" Taemin was balled away happily like a child.

We were laughing and they kept teasing us early in the morning, my face was as red as an apple.

"Stop it. She blushing." Jonghyun looked sharply at them.

"okayokay... sister-in-law" Key laughed and the rest followed key calling me sister-in-law.

The bell rang, we went back to our seat and get prepared for the lesson to start.

"Class, Today there is a new transfer student, please welcome her." Our homeroon teacher said.

"Hello, everyone.. my name is...." Before she said.

"SOYEON!" Jonghyun, key, onew, taemin and minho shouted in unsion.

"Oppas! annyeong." She smiled and waves at them. I looked at them with a surprised.

"Who is she?" I wondered.

Homeroom teacher clears her throats..:" You can seat at the empty seat, behind jae." She said.

----------------------Jae's POV end -------------------------

--------------TO BE CONTINUED-----------------------

HAHAH!  this chapter is a bit short and i am running out of ideas. Anyone can help me with the story. Do comment and tell me how can i continue this story!! hahah XD.

One more thing: New character added in!! haha ^^


Don't worried  RIE0516 haha it not ending yet !! hahha .. Hope you guys enjoys my story i know it not good enough compared to all the good authors in asianfanfics but i just enjoying writing!! hahah