We Ended

Falling In Love With My Ex Again~

----------------------Junhyung's POV -------------------------

"Jae, can i ask you a question?" I took up my courage and asked.. 

After and hour and half, we ended our lesson. Hae and i was heading out of the class and everyone had left. I took this opportunity and asked jae. 

"Ya?" She looked at me as we stopped.

I was stuttering, "Do...You ..u....still.. loves jonghyun?" I finally spoke up.

"huh?" She startled. "Why did you ask this suddenly?" She asked and seems to be avoiding my sight.

"I know that you purposely held my hands to make jonghyun jealous.." I said. "Answer my question!" I raised my voice.

"I ....I .." She could not speak up.

"Sorry." Her eyes was welled up with tears.

"Forget about it, i think i know that answer. Let's break up." I turned away and walks off.

My heart was in pain. very painful.

----------------------Junhyung's POV end -------------------------

----------------------Jae's POV -------------------------

"Sorry" The words i could only say to him. I could not lied to him and myself. I realised i stills loves him..

"Forget about it, i think i know that answer. Let's break up."He turned away and walks off.

I broke down and squat down, crying.. I felt so bad, i am so bad. I realised i was toying junhyung. I do not know what to do..

"Sorry...Sorry.." I was mumbling the words.

"Jae?" Someone called me.

I turned around with tears rollling down my cheeks. "Onew?" I continues to cried.

"Oh my gosh~, What happened?" He ran towards me and took out tissue for me.

"I.. I . I " I could not speak up.

"Are you okay?" He said.

I was sniffling and wiping my tears away, i could not calm down because i just hurt a someone that treated me so well.I started to feel uncomfortable. I could not breathe well.

"Onew.." I barely speak up.

"What happened? Asthma?? " He asked, looking blur and confused, do not know what to do.

"Bag...bag.." I was panting..

"What are both of you doing?' Jonghyun came in and saw onew was sort of hugging me.

"She.." Onew uttered.

Jonghyun ran towards me and saw what was happened.

"Where is your medicine?" He was worried and worked up.

I point towards my bag and he opened my bag and turned it upside down, everyone droppped out. soon he found my medicine.

"Here.. faster take this." He pass the inhaler near my mouth and press it.

I felt much better and calm down. I slowly get back my consious ad saw onew and jonghyun was beside me.

"Are you okay?" Both of them asked.

"Ya." I stood up.

"I will sent you home." Jonghyun told me and asked onew to go back first.

"Thank you." I said.

----------------------Jae's POV end -------------------------

-----------------Jonghyun's POV--------------------

"I will sent you home.' I said and told onew to go back first and he nodded.

"Be careful." I grabs her hand and get her up from the floor. After that i helped her to pack up the stuff from the floor in to her bag.

While i was packing up, I saw something familiar.

-----------FLASHBACK---------

"Here!" I pass to her a present.

"Happy birthday!" I said and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"What is this?" She shake the preent.

"Open it up!" I said.

"Oh my gosh, I love it. Thank you!" She smile and hugged me.

Present: "http://www.digjewellery.com/wp-content/uploads/Cartier-jewelery-are-wonderful-choice-for-girls.jpg "

---------END OF FLASHBACK-------------

All of the suddenly, i remembered the bracklet i gave it to her.

She still keep it.

i smiled. i quickly pack up and put it inside her bag.

"Let's go." I said.

We were very quiet while i was walking her home.

"Feeling better?" I asked to gt rid the awkward atmosphere.

She nodded her head." Thank you." She said.

I wanted to ask what happened but i could not took up my courage.

"Ermm..." I mumbled.

"huh?' She tried to strained her ears.

"Nothing.." I said..

"Thank you so much, i have reached." She took her bag away from me and then walked back in to her house.

----------------------Jonghyun's POV end -------------------------

--------------TO BE CONTIUED-----------------------

Another update! sorry for being slow, falling sick this few days and also having no ideas in my head! hahha .

Thank you for all of you who visited and subscribed my story. I am really very happy. XD

Do conitnues to support my story!!