LoVeR OR........ JuSt FrIeNd ~~~??

Falling In Love With My Ex Again~

The next morning, i woke up as usual and went to school.

"Jae, annyeong!" Key waved his hand high up.

I saw jonghyun and sun hee walking to school together. I went to my locker and put some of my book before my class start.

I put the books and close the locker. It scare me when someone was standing behind the locker door when it is opened. I was surprised.

"Wow, you scared me!" My heart was thumping very fast.

"Annyeong, Remember me??" He pointed at himself.

"Of course, The one who hit me with a duster, JunHyung." I smile.

"You do remembered me." He was blushing as he looked down on the floor.

"Erm....I would like to ask you for dinner tonight, will you?"He asked very shyly.

"Erm......" My face turned red. I was considering when jonghyun and his girlfriend pass by. "Of course i do." I smile at junhyung.

"Okay! Tonight 7, I will come and meet you." He ran off as he pump his fist on the air.

What am i doing?? Am i jealous about jonghyun and sun hee? Oh gosh what did i do that?

I smack my palm on my forehead.

I quickly went in to the class as the bell rang.

I sat down and bend down and took out my book as my bag is on the floor. Jonghyun pen dropped and also bend down, at this moment we were close and he looked at me.

"Why are you going out with junhyung?" He whispered.

"Why can't i go out with him." I whispered back.

"Are you jealous.?"I smirk.

"Of course not, i had a girlfriend, remember?" He smirk back as he took his pen up.

I make a funny face and turned away.

The lecturer was very boring, he speak in a low-pitch voice. I almost fall asleep and so do the rest of my classmate. Soon the bell rang i ended my class and went for break.

"Erm.. Jae?" Junhyung tapped on my shoulder.

"Yes?' i said as i pack my bag.

"Do you mind having lunch with me now?" He asked.

"Sure, why not. Let's go!" I said as i carried my bag.

We walked to the canteen awkwardly slient. We reached at the canteen and took our meal to a place and sit. 

While we were eating, Jonghyun and the rest of them came in including sun hee.

They sat down at their old place, i was looking at jonghyun without knowing.

"Jae?" He waved his hands in front of face.

"Erm.. ya?" I snapped out of looking at him.

"what are you looking at?" he asked as he turned and try to look at the direction i am looking just now.

"Erm nothing..." I said.

"Let's eat." I said.

"Why is jae eating with that guy today?" Key asked jonghyun.

"Don't know."Jonghyun does not seems to care.

"Maybe is her new friend." Onew speak.

"Or her boyfriend."Sun hee said and smirk.

"WHAT!" Taemin shouted.

"BOYFRIEND?" KEY widen his eyes.

I could feel someone is staring at me as the atmosphere turns eerie. I turned and look Minho, key, onew and taemin was glaring at me.

"Come here!" Key make a signal.

"Erm.. i need to go to restroom. sorry." I said.

"It okay, I wait for you." He smile.

I walked out and key and the rest followed.

"Who's that guy?" Key asked with a fiery eyes staring at me.

"Friend.."I said. "Did he do anything to you?" Taemin questioned me as he pushed key away.

"Erm just eating lunch??" I frowned my eyebrow.

"What is his name?" Onew asked. "Junhyung.. wait...wait!" i stopped them

"Are you all questioning me now.." i asked them

"We are just worry about you." Said minho.

"It okay, Junhyung and i was just friend. Nothing going on between us." I said.

"Let's get back if not they were start to suspect .. HAHHAH" I laughed.

"Be careful then. Call us if he do anything to you." Key told me.

We went back tot he canteen and junhyung is waiting for me.

"Let's go." I tapped on junhyung. "Your lunch, you have not finished yet."He said.  "I'm full. come on." I said as i walked.

Someone knocked on me, i nearly fall but junhyung hold tight me, if not i will really fall on the floor.

"Are you alright." He asked. "Ya sure!" i nodded. I looked at jonghyun but he does not seems to worried about me. I was a bit upset and angry.

"Let's go junhyung." I held junhyung hand.

----------------END-----------------

Thank you ^____^

Do comment is there need to improve on my story :)