Lunch

When The Door Closes...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

Lunch

They all looked over to see Myungsoo, Sungyeol, and Woohyun from Infinite. The girls instantly put on cheerful expressions.

"Myungsoo oppa! What's wrong?" the girl who knocked Krystal's tray over asked him, faking her voice.

"Save it, Eunyoung," Myungsoo growled, "how many times have I told you to stop bothering Sulli."

"But I wasn't bother---"

"Just go," Sungyeol cut in, irritated.

"But---"

"NOW!" Myungsoo shouted, glaring at the girl.

She shrunk and quickly scurried off with her friends.

Krystal turned to Sulli and saw her biting her lip, looking away.

"Sulli? You okay?" Krystal asked, putting her arm on her shoulder.

"Why'd you come here? You know you shouldn't eat in the caf," Myungsoo scolded her. He wasn't exactly glaring at her, but he didn't seem to happy about her presence. Then again, why did he help her then?

What's going on? Krystal was confused.

"Sorry," Sulli mumbled, "but you didn't have to come and make a scene!"

Myungsoo rolled his eyes. "Just go before you cause any more trouble."

And with that, he and Sungyeol turned to leave, heading back to their table. Oddly, Woohyun didn't follow them. "Kwaenchana?" he asked Sulli. He looked genuinely worried about her.

"Mwoh?" Sulli gaped, "N-ne."

He smiled. "Good. Since you're here anyways, how about you eat with us?"

Sulli's eyes widened and she shook her head. "No, that's okay."

Krystal observed them and smirked. Looks like Sulli's got a crush! 

"We'd love to join you!" Krystal cut in, shocking Sulli. "That is, if I'm invited too."

Woohyun smiled sweetly. "Of course, let's go then!"

He started walking and Krystal followed him, dragging Sulli by the arm. The entire cafeteria was staring at them with their mouths open, but Krystal ignored them.

They stopped at Infinite's table and four boys were seated there, eating their lunch. The boy sitting on the end of the table noticed the girls with Woohyun. "Woohyun...?"

Myungsoo looked up as well and a look of surprise flashed across his face for a second. "Hyung, what are you doing?"

"What, I invited them to eat with us," Woohyun replied casually and sat down on the other bench, pulling Sulli down next to him.

Sungyeol stifled a laugh and bumped his elbow against Myungsoo who glared at him in return. Krystal awkwardly stood there until the fourth boy spoke. "Hey, you can sit here," he said kindly.

He looked quite familiar, but Krystal couldn't distinguish him from the other band members from opening night. He had scooted over and left the seat between himself and Sulli open, so Krystal squeezed in. "Thanks."

He smiled, showing his dimples. "No problem, I'm Hoya by the way."

"I'm Sunggyu," the boy Krystal recognized as one of the vocalists stated.

"Woohyun," the boy next to Sulli said.

"Sungyeol, as you probably know already," Sungyeol waved slightly.

Krystal looked at Myungsoo who was seated right across from her, but he didn't even look up. Sungyeol elbowed him again. "What?" He growled.

Sungyeol rolled his eyes. "He's Myungsoo."

Krystal turned to Sulli who was quietly eating her lunch without uttering a word. "She's Sulli," Krystal decided to answer for her.

Woohyun chuckled. "We know."

"Huh?" Krystal gaped.

"Didn't she tell you? She's our friend," Woohyun explained, a little confused.

Krystal'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter