Outburst

When The Door Closes...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 11

Outburst

Your POV

"Hey Sulli," I greeted her as she came into homeroom.

"Oh, hey," she replied meekly, a little distracted.

"You texted me saying you had something to tell me today," I remembered. "What is it?"

"Huh?" she blurted, biting her lip. "Oh, uhm... did you perhaps find another place to live yet?"

I sighed and smiled. "If what you needed to say is 'sorry' again, don't bother. I told you it's okay! I haven't found one yet. But I'll find a way sooner or later."

She laughed awkwardly and sat down.

What's up with her?

***

It was finally lunch time. I felt like Sulli was hiding something from me again, but I didn't want to ask. Not only that, but she and Myungsoo seemed to have some kind of tension. I mean, I knew they had been like this since school started, but it seemed worse.

During gym, I felt like Myungsoo had been staring - no, glaring at me. I turned in his direction, but he would just look away.

"Sulli-ya," I said as she opened our locker.

"Yea?" she answered, slightly panting from all the exercising we had to do again.

"Really, what is it that you had to tell me?" I decided to confront her. She better not be secretly engaged to one of the Infinite members or something, haha. Now that, would be news.

"I... uhm..." she looked down guiltily.

Suddenly, someone came over and slammed our locker door shut, startling everyone around us. I looked up and saw Myungsoo, looking angrier than ever. Behind him was a surprised Hoya, staring at his dongsaeng with wide eyes.

"M-Myungsoo oppa?" I murmured.

He scoffed. "Oppa?" And turned to Sulli. "Why did you do that?"

"I-I didn't mean to," Sulli replied softly.

"Do what?" I asked. "You're the one who just slammed our locker door. What if her hand had been there?!"

Hoya came over to us and tried to calm Myungsoo down. "Yah, why are you creating such a fuss? People are watching."

"Isn't it enough that you're hanging out with my friends?" Myungsoo stated. "But now you're trying to make me get along with your friends?"

"I'm sorry, it wasn't my idea," Sulli looked at him, frowning.

"Myungsoo, what are you talking about?!" Hoya exclaimed.

"I do not want to live with her!" he shouted, pointing at me.

My eyes widened. "W-w-what?" I stuttered.

The students in the hall gasped and started whispering to each other. Hoya looked around and sighed, noticing the attention.

Myungsoo turned to me and smirked. "Oh, looks like you didn't know about this."

Hoya put his hand on Myungsoo's shoulder and whispered, "People are listening, lower your voice."

Myungsoo glanced at the other students and rolled his eyes before turning back to me. "Just tell my mom that you refuse and everything will be fine then."

"Myungsoo---"

"Don't even talk to me," he cut Sulli off before turning away to head to the caf.

Hoya watched him go and sighed, frustrated. "Don't take what he says to heart," he told us kindly. "Myungsoo... let's just say he doesn't really want to talk to any girls. It's not because it's you two."

I just stared at his back walking away. What just happened? 

"Well I better follow him before he kills someone," Hoya joked. "I'll see you guys around."

After he left, Sulli spoke up. "Krystal... I'm sorry."

"What are you talking about? What is he talking about? What's going on?!" I fired a ton of questions at her.

"I didn't mean for this to happen," she explained. "After I asked my mom if you could live with us, I got the answer I expected. However, Myungsoo's mom came over so she knew about your situation. She immediately told me that you could live with her. I didn't even get to say much before she went home and ordered her maids to clean out a room for you."

My jaw dropped. "What."

Sulli chuckled nervously. "She's the type of person who does that."

"But... b-but she doesn't even know me!" I insisted.

"She knows you know Myungsoo and I," Sulli answered. "That alone is enough for her."

Myungsoo's POV

"Myungsoo-ya, do you have any idea what you just did?!" Hoya exclaimed, walking next to me.

"What?" I growled, not in the mood.

"You practically blurted out to the whole school that Krystal is going to live with you," Hoya stated. "Sure, only a few students heard you, but you know how this school works. By tomorrow, everyone will know."

"Then she should just decline!" I countered as I paid the cafeteria lady for lunch.

"It wouldn't even matter because the school knows either way now," Hoya pointed out, grabbing his lunch as well.

"That's not my problem," I rolled my eyes before sitting down at our regular table. "Besides, news doesn't travel that fast."

Sunggyu, Dongwoo, and Sungjong were already there since they had a spare in the previous slot.

"Hyung! What is this about you and Krystal living together?!" Sungjong asked as we sat down.

Hoya threw me a look and I shrugged. "Who says we're living together, we're not," I stated.

"Not yet," Hoya corrected.

"Care to explain?" Sunggyu asked (more like demanded).

I munched on a fry and sighed, annoyed. "Long story short: Krystal's an orphan and my mom told Sulli she could live with us starting tomorrow."

Everyone's jaw dropped except for Hoya. "Yah, how can you say it so lightly!" he scolded.

"Well it's true," I shrugged.

"How did the entire school find out alr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter