Jewelry

When The Door Closes...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 14

Jewelry

Myungsoo's POV

"Hurry up," I demanded, waiting for Krystal to finish changing.

After a minute or so, she finally came out. "Hoya told me you didn't want to come," she stated, closing the door to her room.

"I changed my mind," I stated, going to the stairs. "Let's go now, he's waiting."

"Since when do you care about making people wait..." Krystal mumbled.

I stopped on the stairs and turned back, startling her. "What?" I glared at her.

She laughed awkwardly. "Oh, haha. Nothing."

Once we went downstairs, Hoya stood up from the couch. "Well since Myungsoo's suddenly coming with us, I guess we have to bus there then."

"I can just get my driver to take us there," I informed them.

"It's the weekend though! Let's not bother Mr. Park," Krystal shook her head.

"Agreed," Hoya smiled and opened the door. "Well, let's go," he gestured for Krystal to walk out first.

She obliged and then Hoya turned to me. "So why the sudden change in mind?"

"I got bored? Ever thought of that?" I half-lied, stepping out.

Hoya just rolled his eyes and closed the door.

***

Krystal's POV

The three of us were sitting on the bus, on our way to the mall. I was sitting with Hoya, and Myungsoo was behind us. As the bus stopped again to let more passengers on, I saw an old granny board the bus.

She looked around the bus for empty seats, but there were none. It was packed since it was the weekend.

Suddenly, Hoya stood up from his seat. "Haelmoni, you can sit here," he offered, smiling kindly.

"Oh why thank you, dear!" she exclaimed loudly.

The haelmoni sat down beside me and apologized. "Aigoo, I'm sorry for separating you two." She grinned, her eyes turning into crescent moons. "You've got such a sweet boyfriend!"

Her voice was so loud that most of the passengers could hear; definitely all those who were near the front. "Ah, ne," I bowed my head, smiling politely.

Myungsoo's POV

Boyfriend? Boyfriend, my . I rolled my eyes. I was going to offer her my seat too, you know. It's normal manners. Sweet? I scoffed.

The man sitting next to me glanced at me upon hearing. "You jealous of that guy for having a hot girlfriend?"

I faced him. "Excuse me?" I blurted, stunned.

He shrugged. "I've been there, done that. Girls really do go for the nice guys these days. No point in putting up with your bad boy image now." He cocked his head to the side, as if he was studying me. "But you're really good at it, hey kid? I mean, you got that stare down completely."

I glared at him. What kind of person talks to a stranger about this? Geez.

"Whoa, that's impressive!" he gave me a thumbs up, nodding his head in approval.

I rolled my eyes and turned away, sighing. This is going to be a long day.

***

We had been walking around the mall for ages now. Hoya had bought quite a few things, but Krys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter