Growl

When The Door Closes...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Chapter 13

Growl

Myungsoo's POV

"Myungsoo-ya," my mom knocked on the door.

"Come in," I said.

She opened it and and stuck her head in. "I'm going to go to sleep now, honey. If you get hungry, there's still more food in the fridge."

"Alright, mom," I replied.

She closed the door and left.

I glanced at the clock on my bedside table. When will they be back? It's almost 11.

I opened the door and went out of my room. Once I was downstairs, I went over to the front windows and pushed the curtain aside slightly.

Just then, two people on a motorcycle stopped by the side of our street. The girl in the back got off and took off her helmet. Finally!

The guy who was driving took off his helmet as well, and as expected, it was Hoya. He said something to her before waving, and Krystal turned around, coming towards the front door.

I quickly let go of the curtain and ran to the couch, turning on the tv.

I could hear the sound of keys fumbling with the lock, and soon, she came in.

"Oh, you're still up?" she took off her shoes and came over to me.

"Yea, it's the weekend, of course I am," I answered without looking at her.

"Are you hungry?" she asked.

"Why?"

She stuck out the plastic bag she was holding. "I brought some ddeokbokki home."

I glanced at the bag, and it sounded pretty tempting. "No."

She pulled it back and pouted. "Fine. I'll leave it in the fridge then. Maybe your mom might get hungry later."

"Whatever," I mumbled, pretending to be focused on the tv show.

She put the bag in the fridge and walked over to the stairs to go up to her room.

"Why were you two out so late?" I asked suddenly.

"It's the weekend, like you said," she replied and shrugged.

I opened my mouth to speak, but she just went upstairs to her room. Aish.

I waited for another 30 minutes or so, but it didn't seem like she planned on coming down again. I turned off the tv and stood up. I was about to go upstairs, but then my stomach growled.

I walked over to the kitchen and opened the fridge. Taking out the plastic bag, I opened the container and sure enough, there was ddeokbokki.

"Mmmm, it's still good," I murmured to myself as I took a bite.

After I finished it and threw the empty container in the trash, I went upstairs.

Wait... did Hoya buy that for her?

I plopped down on my bed and reached for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter