Decisions

When The Door Closes...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 12

Decisions

Your POV

"I can't believe we got an A!" I exclaimed, grinning at Hoya.

The bell had rung and it was the end of third period. Everyone had to perform their dance that they created with their partner, and although Hoya and I didn't get to practice together a lot, it went pretty well.

"A plus! Don't forget the plus," he joked, happy as well.

"But then again, you probably always get A's in dance, don't you?" I stuck out my tongue.

He shrugged. "Meh."

"So, are you heading straight home today?" I asked him. We both had a spare in this slot.

He frowned. "Sadly, yes. I wanted to go treat you to ice cream again as a celebration for us getting A's, but my parents are making me run an errand for them."

"That's okay," I smiled. "I'll just stay at school. I still have some things to figure out anyways."

"Oh yea," he remembered. "So what are you going to do about Myungsoo?"

And that's how I spent my entire spare - on the rooftop, thinking about that one question that everyone wanted to know, including myself.

Bringgg!

The last bell sounded, signalling that fourth period was over and everyone could go home to enjoy their weekend.

Bzzzt!

To: You
From: 01N XXXX YYYY

Whether or not you decide to move in, come down to the front gate and tell my driver so I can leave. Knowing my mom, she would've told him not to leave without an answer from you. And hopefully, that answer is no.

__________________________________________________

Myungsoo? How did he get my number?

I picked up my bag and went down to meet him. I had finally made my decision.

***

I went out to the front looking for Myungsoo. It wasn't so hard since all I had to do was look for a huge crowd of girls.

"What took you so long?" he complained, seeing me approach him.

The girls moved aside to see who he was talking to. He walked up to me, his hands in his pockets.

"So? What's your answer?" he asked, not even looking at me.

All the girls were silent, wanting to know as well. I took a deep breath.

"No."

He turned his head and stared at me, a little surprised. "No?"

Suddenly, a car pulled up on the street beside us.

"That's my ride, now please tell that to my driver," Myungsoo stated, bored.

I turned to face the car as someone got out of the driver's seat.

"Mom?!" Myungsoo exclaimed.

My eyes widened. Aw, crap. 

"L!" she grinned, walking up to us in her heels.

"What the hell are you doing here?" he whispered frantically.

"Picking you and Krystal up, of course!" she exclaimed, not at all affected by his rude question.

She turned to me. "And you must be her!"

I blinked, snapping out of my daze. "Ah, ne, ahnyeonghaseyo," I bowed.

"Well, are you two ready to go?" she asked, opening the car door.

"I...uh..." I glanced at Myungsoo, not knowing what to do or say.

"She's not coming," he answered for me.

"Are you Krystal? No, you're not," she told him and turned to me again. "I already have all your things packed up in the trunk."

My jaw dropped and Myungsoo stared at his mom like she was an alien. "H-how?" I stuttered.

"I hope you don't mind, but I went over to your apartment, and the ahjumma there happily gave me the keys to your room," she explained. "Don't worry, I didn't go through your things. I had the maids do it so it might make you less uncomfortable at the thought."

I just stared at her in utter shock. What the...

"Mom, that's practically theft," Myungsoo pointed out, appalled.

"Well like you would help me," she retorted.

It was kind of cute how they had their little arguments.

"Anyways, let's go!" she smiled, naturally hooking her arm through mine.

I froze and glanced at Myungsoo again. He glared at me and shook his head slightly.

"Oh, would you stop making those faces,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter