Confused feelings

Wrong Timing -Completed-

Nobody pov

As days goes by, the end of the trip was coming nearer too. In this few, Calvin and Selina have not been hanging out with Jiro and Rainie, as Calvin wanted to help Selina to forget Jiro. Since today is the last day of the trip, they decide to go to the amusement park. Only the two of them.

Calvin pov
At the amusement park, there are so many rides that makes Sel don’t know which to start from.
“Hmm… Let’s start from the rollercoaster ok?” I suggest.
“Sure!” Selina answer it with a wide grin. Gosh, she looks so cute.
After she answers, I find myself being dragged by her. How I wish we can just stay like that forever. But… Has she forgotten the feelings she had for Jiro?

Selina pov
It was really thanks to Calvin that I can stay so cheerful during the days in the resort, without him, I don’t know what might happen, When we reached the amusement park, I didn’t know which one to start with, but luckily, Calvin suggest to start with rollercoaster first. Or else, I might spend my day thinking which ride to start with. After we ride the rollercoaster, we went to do the others. I would really like to give Calvin a hug for his efforts to me stay happy as always. Hmm… my feelings for Jiro has slowly faded too, maybe I should just treat him as friend from now onwards.

Calvin pov
After the trip to amusement park, Sel and I HAD to go back to get ready as we would be going home. As usual, I was the driver, I had expect Sel to look down when she saw them sweet-talking, but instead, she laugh and joke with me. I hope that she had forgotten the feelings she had for Jiro. Will she be able to accept someone new in her life? Well, I certainly hope that the person will be me.

Jiro pov
Hmm… Its weird, these few days Selina don’t really hang out with me anymore, but she was always with Calvin.. Arg, I feel so weird…. Is it because of Rainie? Can we just go back to normal? But… what is the feeling in me when I saw the both of them together? NO! I’m not jealous, I’m just feeling weird because she is my best friend….

Rainie pov
I’m so happy these few days! Jiro has ask me to be his girlfriend! But well, it was strange too… Calvin and Selina wasn’t around with us the past few days, instead they seem to get closer and always hang out together, I’m so happy for them, but Jiro was always frowning when he saw the both of them getting closer and closer, what the matter with him? Shouldn’t he be happy for his two best friends?

Selina pov
Rainie and Jiro seem to think of something in the car. Well, it was a surprise that I didn’t get worried or bothered with it. Perhaps I really gotten over about the crush I have on Jiro. I didn’t want to ask them what are they thinking about, so I just joke with Calvin. How come I never notice that it was so relaxing to be with him? He was actually a nice guy. But now, all I wish was that everything will be back to normal in the school

----------------------------------------------------------
Another chapter done :) Comments tks.