Jiro's turn

Wrong Timing -Completed-

Later that night( still the same day)

Selina pov
I’m so tired after bring Show around the school. Why our school have to be so big? Idiot. But, well it was actually one of my reasons to choose this school. After the tour, we went for the dinner. I was now walking to home since it was just nearby. I was just going to reach my home when the phone rang.

“Hello?” I asked
“Hey Selina, its me.”
“Jiro?”
“Yeah, are you free now? I have some things to talk to you about”
“Erm… sure. You know the park near my house right?”
“Ok, I see you in 30minutes”
“Sure.”

Well, actually I was already in the park, so I just have to sit on a bench and wait for him. 30minutes later, Jiro arrived.

Jiro pov
I’m going to hold on this chance, this is about the time I’m going to confessed to Selina. I’m not going to let Calvin or some other guy to get ahead of me. When I arrived, Selina was seated on a bench, she so cute. *blush* Gosh, why the hell am I blushing before I even talks to her?!

“Selina!!!” Did I scream just now?!
“Hey Jiro, you screamed like a girl just now. Ahahahahahaha!”
“It was not nice you know?” I pretend to be angry at her, and immediately, she stops
“Sorry… Oh ya, what do you want to say?”
“Erm…Selina, I liked you! Can you be my girlfriend?”

Then I took out a bracelet that I knew she would like it, the word ‘Selina” was written on it. It really suit her and I hope that she will accept it. Please, just let her accept, I have been waiting for this chance for a long time.

"I'm sorry" my smile drop when i heard this
"“Why?” I meant it for a whisper, I don’t expect Selina to heard this.
“I’m really sorry, but you are really a great guy”
“If I’m a great guy, why wouldn’t you like me?”
“Actually I liked you before, but I gave up because you love Rainie.”
“So I miss my chance”
“I’m really sorry. But, still friends?”
“Sure.” I replied shortly

She love me before? How come I’m so blind not to see it. But I was not going to give up this easily. Is it because of the new guy Show or Calvin? I’m going to find out. Wait for it.

Selina pov
Oh my god! Jiro like me? Why can’t he return my feeling when I like him? It was so confusing now! I hope no awkward between us. Should I tell Calvin? But, he was with Genie isn’t it? I don’t think it would be a great idea… He might like Genie, so I should just tell Show and solve the problem myself.

----------------------------------