I thought you were with...

Wrong Timing -Completed-

Calvin pov
Gosh I feel so bad for lying to Selina. But… I don’t want her to know that I’m with Genie, or else I didn’t know if she would avoid me or not. For Goodness sake! It has been one month before she talks to me, I don’t want anything to make us separate again! I wonder what she want me for. Maybe she wants to ask me for the dance ^.^ Or maybe she want to ask me if she should ask Show for dance :(

“Calvin! Do you think this dress is nice?” Genie showed me a black dress. Not too revealing, in fact, it was elegant.
“Yeah, it was nice” I said it dreamily, imagine Selina in the dress, there would certainly be others drooling for her.
“Really? I shall take this dress then.” Genie smiled sweetly.
“Thats means you are done?”
“Nope! There are still accessories!”
“What?! But miss, you have been shopping for 3hours already!”
“But I only brought the dress” Now, she is giving me her puppy eyes
“Fine, keep your puppy eyes!”
“Sure!” she grinned.

“Show! What do you think about this?” This voice…
“Nice! You will be stunning if you wore this!” I turned back and saw…

Selina pov
“Calvin!” I turned back as Show called out Calvin. Calvin? I thought he was hanging out with guys that why he reject my offer? It was indeed him… He lied to me… Genie was with him. She was holding a bag, he accompanied her to shopping? That was why he had no time for me? He was probably asking her for the dance that’s why he brings her to shopping. Wow, how sweet he is huh? I was still hesitating if I should ask him to the dance to break the ice. But, well, I doubt we need it now.

“Hey!”
“Hi” I forced a smile.
“Selina…” he looks at me pleadingly.
“Genie! You have brought a dress? So fast?!” I asked, trying to divert the attention from us.
“Yeah, I was hesitating if I should buy this at first, but since Calvin said that it was nice, so I decided to buy it!”

Calvin helps her choose a dress? Whenever I asked him to see if which dress was nice, he would just say it was nice on me, but had never choose a dress for me! But he did it for Genie. I didn’t reply, but instead, Show teases them.

“Wow, so you are now dating?” He asked jokingly. Genie just blushed, Calvin just smiled, and he doesn’t even bother to explain if they were dating or it was just a misunderstanding.
“Someone blushing” I added trying to join in the fun.
“Selina!” Genie shouted in order to cover up her blushing.
“It was the truth” Show backed up my statement earlier.
“Hey!” I then saw how awkward is Calvin actually was.
“Selina! Are you going to buy your clothes? You promised to choose for me too!”
“Ok, let’s go now then. Bye couple!” I fake out a grin, then I grab Show’s arm and walk away. I don’t want to see what was Calvin reaction, maybe he doesn’t even care.

I have no more mood for shopping, so I told Show that we will continue tomorrow and I will choose the finest suit for him. Well, of course he agreed. He even asked me to the dance, since Calvin was with Genie, so I thought it will be a great idea.

Calvin pov
As I saw Selina grabbing Show’s arm and walk away, I felt as if my heart was being squeezed. Don’t she have any feeling that I lied to her, or even when I’m shopping with Genie not with her? Maybe I was wrong that she has feeling for me. I’m just being too silly.

-------------------------------