Match-making? Or not?

Wrong Timing -Completed-

Selina pov
After a series of teasing, we finally reach the restaurant my mum told me to go.
“Calvin! Can you be faster?! 1 more minutes and we’ll be late!”
“Ok ok, lets go!” When we reach the restaurant, we were searching for dad and mum, and there they are. They were talking to a couple whom I think is their friend. And there were two people about our age sitting there too. Don’t tell me they were trying match-making. *frown*

Calvin pov
Oh no… apart from uncle and auntie ren, there were a old couple which probably be their friend, and… two youngsters there! Has what I have been thinking coming true? They trying to find someone for us?! After we greet them, they introduce the two youngsters as Show Luo and Genie Zhuo.
“Hey, I’m Calvin”
“Selina here” Selina introduce herself too.
“Hi, erm… any ides we are here for?” The Genie girl asked.
“Nope, hey cousin, do you think we are in some kind of match-making session?” So they are cousin… Selina and Genie widen their eyes when they heard match-making.
“What?!” the both of them asked out loud in unison.
“I’m just thinking about it..” Show answered their question I supposed.
“But… I think its true” I quickly added. And the dinner seems to be divided into two. Selina’s parents are with the couple discussing something while we the younger ones chat, laugh within ourselves. Show and Genie was actually quite fun to hang out with, I think.

Show pov
At least the dinner was not a boring one… Selina look so beautiful. She is fun and bubbly too, I supposed. I glanced over Genie and Calvin, they seem to have great fun in discussing about books, so I tried to open a conversation between me and Selina.
“Are you joining them in the conversation of books?” I asked.
“No.. I’m totally not into books. But if they discussing about clothes, I’m sure I will be the first one to join in” she replied with laugher.
“Me too. I’m so not into books, clothes certainly have more life in it. Fashion will keep changing everyday, but books? I think it would probably once a year.”
“Yeah!” Selina immediately replied, seems like her hobby was probably the same as mine..
“Is hobby shopping?”
“Yes, of course! How did you know?”
“Cause mine too. Unlike theirs… too boring”
“Precisely.” And then, our conversation continues with clothing. It was fun to chat with her.

Genie pov
While Selina and Show were chatting happily, me and Calvin too was chatting, but to the matter of fact, we are talking about books instead of clothes. Clothes, is just what you wear but books, give you knowledge, isn’t it? Calvin agrees with me, wow, I could finally discuss the interesting fact of books with someone. He is actually quite knowledge and fun. A guy with sense of humor I guess.

--------------------------------------