Jiro and Rainie

Wrong Timing -Completed-

Selina pov
Today is the day of the trip… I’m feeling so vexed now. Rainie will be going with us, and now we are in the car. Calvin is the driver, I wish to sit beside Jiro, but he shoved me off to the front as he wanted to be with Rainie. So in the end, I was sitting beside Calvin, while Rainie beside Jiro, how much I envy her huh?
“Selina~ ~” I turned my head as I heard someone sang my name.
“Yes?” It was Calvin, I should know it, Jiro won’t even bother me when there is Rainie.
“We have reached, do you want me to help you with your things first?”
“Ok, thanks.”

Calvin pov
There are four rooms, so the four of us each take one room. After I helped Sel with her things, I ask her if she would like to go to the beach, she agreed. Just as we trying to find Jiro, we found that he and Rainie was not in the resort, so we just go on our own.

Nobody pov
At the beach,

“Wow, the scenery is sooo beautiful here” Selina shout out.
“Sure it is” Calvin smile at the sight of Selina, She look like a innocent girl who was enjoying the feel of the sand.
Just as the both of them sat on the mat, enjoying their drink, they noticed Jiro and Rainie was having fun, until Jiro took out a necklace and ask, “Will you be my girlfriend?”

Selina pov
I feel my heart clench as I heard the question, at the next moment, I heard her answer, a answer I will never wanted to hear. “Yes” replied Rainie shyly, and they hugged together. My tears were threatening to split out any moment until I heard Calvin say, “Come on, lets go other places.” After he said that, he holds my hands and brings me to a café.

Calvin pov
Once I saw her tears, I knew what I had been thinking is true, Sel like Jiro. And that idiotic monkey still doesn’t knew that. “Come on, lets go other place” I said, and I hold her hands and bring her to a café.
“You like Jiro isn’t it?”
“Yes, but he don’t. I will never has a chance with him. I have been a fool right?” My heart was bleeding, but I’m sure that doesn’t hurt as much as Sel, so now, my priory was to make her cheer up again.
“Sel, cheer up. Even if he don’t love you, I’m pretty sure there will be others love to be in Jiro’s shoe.” I am the one who love to be in his shoe.
“Yeah… Calvin, can you accompany me these few days? I don’t want to be the extra one between them” Selina shed a tear when she mention this again.

----------------------------------------------------------
Another chapter, Comment pls. :P