Heaven will

Wrong Timing -Completed-

At Calvin and Genie side

Calvin pov
Genie and I was happily discussing about the fact of the earth when we finally realized that Show and Selina wasn’t with us, or tagging behind us anymore. They probably got too engrossed in their own conversation that they forgot about us. Selina must have forgotten me with that Show beside her. Gosh, am I a woman in the past life? Why must my instinct every time be accurate that makes me worry for a few more hours before the actual thing happens? I hate that.

“Calvin, then what should we do with the lost Selina and Show?”
“Well, I guessed have to split into two groups as usual.”
“Yeah… it seems as if heaven always make the four of us become two groups isn’t it?” Genie smiled sweetly.
“Perhaps this is what they called heaven’s will? One just can’t avoid it” I sigh
“Do you think there is scientist fact on it?” Genie asks this question which made me choked on food.
“Science fact on heaven’s will? I doubt so.”
“But aren’t everything base on science first before they create a dialog on it”
“True.”

And we continue our conversation with talking about facts. It was great hanging out with Genie but I missed joking and teasing Selina. It wasn’t even a day yet I already miss her. Guess probably because we have not talked since the two of them arrived.

Genie pov
Wow, I never thought that Show and Selina would not be with us, I just thought that we would just split into two conversations, but well, I’m wrong. How I wish we can be like that the whole day without anyone else. But seriously speaking, does Show like Selina? It seems that he was smiling at the sight of her. It would be great if it was true. Since Show break-up with Jolin, I never saw him date any other girls. But for now, I should just focus on having a nice conversation with Calvin in order to carry out our day!

“Genie? Do you think your cousin Show likes Selina?” His question caught me out of guard.
“Most probably. I never once see him with a girl after his break-up. But nowadays, he seem to hang out with Selina isn’t it?”
“I guessed” Calvin seem to have a frown on his cute face when I answered his question. Does he like Selina?”

The conversation just ends here. Even when he was bring me around the school, it was so obvious that the smile he gave was fake.

Calvin pov
Show like Selina? What should I do if it is true? I actually don’t even have the mood for the tour. I don’t feel like smiling, but just for Genie, I just have to act out a smile.

----------------------------