Spacing out

Wrong Timing -Completed-

Calvin pov
They are playing so happily. But… I thought Selina don’t like Jiro anymore? If so, why are they chasing each other without caring their image. I mean… one was wearing suit was being chase, while another who was wearing a dress and heels was chasing another guy?

“Calvin! Why are you spacing out?” It was Selina.
“Nothing” I tried to fake out a smile, hoping to convince Selina. But well, she knows me too well I guessed.
“Are you sure?” She gave me a don’t-bluff-me look.
“Yeah” I replied. Somehow, just be with her make my troubles flew away.
“Since you are alright, let’s go out!” Selina announced excitedly.

She looked like a young girl who is excited for a trip to playground. Maybe I could use this chance to confess to her.

At the park

Selina pov
I wonder what makes Calvin space out just now. Well, I think I should just take up Jiro’s suggestion of telling Calvin how I feel. How would he react? Would he be disgusted? Will he feel shock? Or will he….

“Selina!!!”
“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH” I shout out.
“Calvin Chen, do you know you shouldn’t shout when someone is in her own lalaland?!?!”
“Sorry” was all what I heard him say. But! The look on his face doesn’t look sorry at all, only a cheeky grin spread out on his face.
“You don’t look sorry” I comment, trying to look angry.
“I don’t” He said truthfully. I pouted.
“Ok, don’t pout, sorry sorry”

Then he do the ‘sorry sorry’ dance by super junior. Gosh, he look cute, OMG, did I just say he look cute? I kept silence for a while, dreaming again I guessed. Dreaming about ways how to tell Calvin about my feelings. I was not going to take Jiro’s suggestion on shouting out to everyone that I love Calvin. It was so embarrassing.

Calvin pov
While I was doing the dance, I can see that Selina was spacing out. What is she thinking again? Well, I certainly hope that she is thinking of me. But she spacing out has been quite frequent this few days. I know I hadn’t be with her this few days, but I could see that she wasn’t paying attention to Show when he was talking. It was actually quite a relief for me to see that. Since now was only Selina and I, should I take this chance to confess to her? Gosh, Calvin Chen! Just do it!

“Selina…” I knew I was soft, but I don’t want to scare Selina with loud voice.
“Yes?” It seems that she was waked up by me again. But still, she replied with a smiled that melt my heart.
“I love you, can you accept me?” This time, I was kneeling down, hands holding a necklace I wanted to give her long time ago.
“Calvin, I….”

-------------------
New Chapter :)