Teasing

Wrong Timing -Completed-

Calvin pov
Selina told me to pick her up for the dinner, but she was late again, made me stand in front of her door like I’m some kind of robber or what. Selina’s parents were out so they would make their own way to the restaurant. Well, since Selina was not out yet, let me guess what she would wear for the dinner, she bought so many clothes just now. Hmm… let me think. Would it be a cute one or elegant one?

Nobody pov
Calvin unknowingly smiled when he think of Selina.
“Calvin! Are you some kind of ert smiling to yourself?!” Selina yelled. This make Calvin wake up from his dream.
“Hey, I’m not ert okay?” Calvin reply, but then he said again,
“If I’m a ert, I must be a ert to like you” he said with a low voice.
“What did you say? I did not catch it” Selina asked
“Nothing… Hurry up princess.”
“Yeah, ert”
“What did you say?!” Selina smiled sweetly after what Calvin state. Selina’s smile then make Calvin realized what she wear.

Selina pov
“You look beautiful” I heard what Calvin said. It made my heart skip a beat. But in order not to let him see through, I quickly reply,
“You look good too” Wow, I didn’t know Calvin could blush because of one statement I said.
“Hey ert! We are going to be late! Are you still going to stand there?” I shouted as I was opening the door of the passenger seat.
“I wonder it was because of who.”
“ert, are you coming?!”
“Yes, princess. And I hate that nickname” Calvin replied as he started to drive
“Fine, how about… Cheeky old man or”
“I am young ok, Selina!” Calvin interrupt me before I can finish my sentence.
“Fine cheeky young man. We are going to be late!”

Calvin pov
Selina scream when she look at the time. Well, actually I don’t mind any nickname as long as it was given by Sel. She look so stunning no matter what. The journey continues with teasing.
“Cheeky! Can you drive faster!”
“Princess, if I drive any faster, I will get a ticket you know?!”
“Not as if you didn’t get any before”
“Precisely because I get tickets before, I didn’t want to get anymore!” I replied while emphasizing the ‘S’.
“Fine, cheeky.” Although we were having fun all the way, but I have a bad feeling for the dinner. What will happen? Since long I have a bad feeling since Jiro incident. What would happen? I could only pray that nothing will change the incident now.

----------------------------------